FLM films - My Webpage

2004-04-21 20:19:56-05:00 - "That was awesome!" ("Origin" spoilers) - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

Keanu, your son's looking for you. -- Ken from Chicago

2004-04-22 15:26:53-07:00 - Re: "That was awesome!" ("Origin" spoilers) - (nospam@nospam.com)

In article <356dneJZnJojgBrd4p2dnA@comcast.com>, Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net> wrote: > Keanu, your son's looking for you. > would you rather have Keanu Jr, or last season's whiney, angsty version.

2004-04-22 18:39:01-07:00 - OT: Dog Food (was: "That was awesome!" ("No" spoilers)) - (Hank Tiffany <davidt@cet.com>)

On 22 Apr 2004, Rose wrote: > "How do they know the dog food is any good? Who tastes it?" -- Elaine, > "Seinfeld" Actually there are people who make their living tasting Dog food. Good work if you can get it. Hank -- Hitler, he only had one ball/Goering, had two but they were small Himmler, was very simmlar/But poor old Goebbels had no balls at all

2004-04-22 18:56:25-05:00 - Re: "That was awesome!" ("Origin" spoilers) - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20040422175739.17835.00000187@mb-m04.aol.com... > >Subject: "That was awesome!" ("Origin" spoilers) > >From: "Ken from Chicago" kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net > >Date: 4/21/2004 6:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time > >Message-id: <356dneJZnJojgBrd4p2dnA@comcast.com> > > > >Keanu, your son's looking for you. > > > >-- Ken from Chicago > > > > Mmmmm, Keanu.... > > ___ > "How do they know the dog food is any good? Who tastes it?" -- Elaine, > "Seinfeld" Rose? Rose? Are you okay? -- Ken from Chicago (who slowly leaves Rose and her MATRIX trilogy dvds alone)

2004-04-22 21:57:39+00:00 - Re: "That was awesome!" ("Origin" spoilers) - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

>Subject: "That was awesome!" ("Origin" spoilers) >From: "Ken from Chicago" kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net >Date: 4/21/2004 6:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time >Message-id: <356dneJZnJojgBrd4p2dnA@comcast.com> > >Keanu, your son's looking for you. > >-- Ken from Chicago > Mmmmm, Keanu.... ___ "How do they know the dog food is any good? Who tastes it?" -- Elaine, "Seinfeld"

2004-04-23 20:44:18-07:00 - Re: OT: Dog Food (was: "That was awesome!" ("No" spoilers)) - (Hank Tiffany <davidt@cet.com>)

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Alicat wrote: > On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:39:01 -0700, Hank Tiffany <davidt@cet.com> > wrote: > > >On 22 Apr 2004, Rose wrote: > > > > > >> "How do they know the dog food is any good? Who tastes it?" -- Elaine, > >> "Seinfeld" > > > >Actually there are people who make their living tasting Dog food. > >Good work if you can get it. > > > >Hank > > I've tasted cat food (the dry, kibble kind) and its no biggie....my > kid would grab one occasionally from the cat bowl when he was a > toddler and eat it and he hasn't grown a tail or whiskers yet. I would > think dry dog food is about the same stuff, maybe with more filler. The purpose of the tasters is to make certain that the flavor is consistent from batch to batch, apparently some dogs/cats/etc are very picky about this. If any of mine have been, tough, they get hungry enough, they'll eat it. Hank -- Hitler, he only had one ball/Goering, had two but they were small Himmler, was very simmlar/But poor old Goebbels had no balls at all

2004-04-24 04:25:15-05:00 - Re: OT: Dog Food (was: "That was awesome!" ("No" spoilers)) - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Hank Tiffany" <davidt@cet.com> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.21.0404232042440.2182-100000@davidt... > On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Alicat wrote: > > > On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:39:01 -0700, Hank Tiffany <davidt@cet.com> > > wrote: > > > > >On 22 Apr 2004, Rose wrote: > > > > > > > > >> "How do they know the dog food is any good? Who tastes it?" -- Elaine, > > >> "Seinfeld" > > > > > >Actually there are people who make their living tasting Dog food. > > >Good work if you can get it. > > > > > >Hank > > > > I've tasted cat food (the dry, kibble kind) and its no biggie....my > > kid would grab one occasionally from the cat bowl when he was a > > toddler and eat it and he hasn't grown a tail or whiskers yet. I would > > think dry dog food is about the same stuff, maybe with more filler. > > The purpose of the tasters is to make certain that the flavor is > consistent from batch to batch, apparently some dogs/cats/etc are > very picky about this. If any of mine have been, tough, they get > hungry enough, they'll eat it. > > Hank > > -- > Hitler, he only had one ball/Goering, had two but they were small > Himmler, was very simmlar/But poor old Goebbels had no balls at all > Cats and dogs will eat roadkill. Pet food companies are just speciesist, catering to pet OWNERS' taste. I mean, to quote a stand-upp comedian, how often do cats or dogs take down a cow? -- Ken from Chicago

2004-04-24 15:39:01+00:00 - Re: OT: Dog Food (was: "That was awesome!" ("No" spoilers)) - (Curley <curleyboston@acker.net>)

"Hank Tiffany" some dogs/cats/etc are very picky about this. If any of mine have been, tough, they get hungry enough, they'll eat it.>> I had a cat that used to love to lick my dog's balls and anus. I imagined that it must have been a rough lick, as the cat had a very sandpaper-like tongue (I guess all cats have). My dog seemed to love it though. They got along great. I imagine it is something like the relationship between Conner and Angel. DB has that passive resistance look that would indicate he likes to just lay on his belly while someone tongues his butt-hole. Conner looks like he has a small pointy face that is perfect for tongueing butt-holes.

2004-04-24 17:58:40+00:00 - Re: OT: Dog Food (was: "That was awesome!" ("No" spoilers)) - (tsd@rygar.gpcc.itd.umich.edu)

In article <pSvic.20331$l75.10432@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>, Curley <curleyboston@acker.net> wrote: : :"Hank Tiffany" some dogs/cats/etc are very picky about this. If any of mine :have been, tough, they get hungry enough, they'll eat it.>> : :I had a cat that used to love to lick my dog's balls and anus. I imagined :that it must have been a rough lick, as the cat had a very sandpaper-like :tongue (I guess all cats have). My dog seemed to love it though. They got :along great. : :I imagine it is something like the relationship between Conner and Angel. DB :has that passive resistance look that would indicate he likes to just lay on :his belly while someone tongues his butt-hole. Conner looks like he has a :small pointy face that is perfect for tongueing butt-holes. It sad the trolls that come out when a show is cancelled. --