FLM films - My Webpage

2004-05-23 09:55:04-07:00 - Tru Calling - (I Fucked Lindsay Lohan <"She Swallows">)

Great Googly Moogly!!!! We Have To Watch TRU CALLING Now?? I am - Hercules!! Maybe!! Because that's where Jane Espenson, for Herc's money the best "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" writer not named Joss Whedon, is headed next season. ("She can't help!" you scoff? Remember how much better "Star Trek" got after Rick Berman hired Michael Piller, Ron Moore and Ira Behr for TNG's third season??) To (mostly) recap, here's where the former Buffiverse writers have landed so far: Jeff Bell (Joss Whedon's co-writer on the spectacular just-aired "Angel" series finale) is headed to "Alias." Liz Craft & Sarah Fain (they scripted Hamilton's introduction in the five-star "Underneath") have been asked to join "The Shield." Steve DeKnight (he co-scripted the hilarious Italy-set "Angel" that aired two weeks ago) is headed to "Smallville." Jane Espenson ("Earshot," "The Replacement," "I Was Made To Love You"), who worked on both "The O.C." and "Gilmore Girls" last year, is joining "Tru Calling." Drew Goddard (DeKnight's co-writer on "The Girl in Question") is headed to "Alias." Drew Z. Greenberg ("Him," "The Killer in Me," "Empty Places"), who was scripting "Smallville" last season, is joining "The O.C." Rebecca Rand Kirshner ("Help," "Touched"), who was on "Las Vegas" this season, is joining "Gilmore Girls." Buffiverse mastermind Joss Whedon, who wrote more "Angel" teleplays this season than ever before, is directing the big-screen "Firefly" movie, "Serenity." If you, constant reader, have heard of any employment motion among the other Buffiverse writer-types, drop us a line. For this just-concluding season Tim Minear was at "Wonderfalls," David Greenwalt at "Jake 2.0," David Fury at "Angel," Marti Noxon at (the still unaired Fox drama) "Still Life," Doug Petrie at "Tru Calling," and Mere Smith at "Tarzan."

2004-05-23 18:17:04+00:00 - Re: Tru Calling - ("W. Blaine Dowler" <wdowler@NOSPAMualberta.ca>)

"I Fucked Lindsay Lohan" <She Swallows> wrote: > I am - Hercules!! No, you're not. You're a punk who keeps posting "Ain't It Cool News" articles around Usenet without proper attribution. -- - Blaine http://www.bureau42.com ICQ: 24893016 Dracula: I am Count Dracula! Yakko: Didn't you use to teach math on Sesame Street? - Animaniacs

2004-05-23 19:12:00+00:00 - Re: Tru Calling - (Thank You Black Jesus <blackjesus@nospan.sorrysucka>)

Yeah, but...why post this to a pro wrestling newsgroup? "I Fucked Lindsay Lohan" <She Swallows> wrote in message news:20040523125521.166$lK@news.newsreader.com... > Great Googly Moogly!!!! We Have To Watch TRU CALLING Now?? > I am - Hercules!! > > Maybe!! Because that's where Jane Espenson, for Herc's money the best "Buffy > the Vampire Slayer" writer not named Joss Whedon, is headed next season. > ("She can't help!" you scoff? Remember how much better "Star Trek" got after > Rick Berman hired Michael Piller, Ron Moore and Ira Behr for TNG's third > season??) > To (mostly) recap, here's where the former Buffiverse writers have landed so > far: > Jeff Bell (Joss Whedon's co-writer on the spectacular just-aired "Angel" > series finale) is headed to "Alias." > Liz Craft & Sarah Fain (they scripted Hamilton's introduction in the > five-star "Underneath") have been asked to join "The Shield." > Steve DeKnight (he co-scripted the hilarious Italy-set "Angel" that aired > two weeks ago) is headed to "Smallville." > Jane Espenson ("Earshot," "The Replacement," "I Was Made To Love You"), who > worked on both "The O.C." and "Gilmore Girls" last year, is joining "Tru > Calling." > Drew Goddard (DeKnight's co-writer on "The Girl in Question") is headed to > "Alias." > Drew Z. Greenberg ("Him," "The Killer in Me," "Empty Places"), who was > scripting "Smallville" last season, is joining "The O.C." > Rebecca Rand Kirshner ("Help," "Touched"), who was on "Las Vegas" this > season, is joining "Gilmore Girls." > Buffiverse mastermind Joss Whedon, who wrote more "Angel" teleplays this > season than ever before, is directing the big-screen "Firefly" movie, > "Serenity." > If you, constant reader, have heard of any employment motion among the other > Buffiverse writer-types, drop us a line. For this just-concluding season Tim > Minear was at "Wonderfalls," David Greenwalt at "Jake 2.0," David Fury at > "Angel," Marti Noxon at (the still unaired Fox drama) "Still Life," Doug > Petrie at "Tru Calling," and Mere Smith at "Tarzan." > >