FLM films - My Webpage

2004-02-09 21:53:37-06:00 - Did Lindsey Have Special Powers? - (Brian Bagnall <bbagnall@mts.net>)

Just saw the Lindsey/Angel episode again and noticed Lindsey seemed to have special powers *until* Cordy pulled the pink stone out of that machine. After all, how else does a mortal fight and almost win against Angel? He could jump 20 feet and stuff. But then when she pulls the stone, Lindsey was swinging at air and Angel bloodied him up pretty bad. Q1: Did Lindsey have special powers? Q2: If the powers were reliant on the pink stone, why let Cordelia mess with the controls? He just stood there with a smile on his face as he watched her. Made no sense at all. I also noticed the tatoos had nothing to do with his powers. Just conceiled him from observers/powers that be. He was beaten first, then the tatoos dissapeared. - Brian

2004-02-10 00:28:00-04:00 - Re: Did Lindsey Have Special Powers? - (DJensen <me@nospamthanks.net>)

Brian Bagnall wrote in message <5BYVb.3232$N76.7008@news1.mts.net>... >Just saw the Lindsey/Angel episode again and noticed Lindsey seemed to have >special powers *until* Cordy pulled the pink stone out of that machine. >After all, how else does a mortal fight and almost win against Angel? He >could jump 20 feet and stuff. But then when she pulls the stone, Lindsey was >swinging at air and Angel bloodied him up pretty bad. > >Q1: Did Lindsey have special powers? Yes, in addition to the concealing tats, he had some sort of super strength (Angel says "Some people never change" and then Lindsey knocks him across the room and says "I have"). >Q2: If the powers were reliant on the pink stone, why let Cordelia mess with >the controls? He just stood there with a smile on his face as he watched >her. Made no sense at all. The stone was white, actually, and it had nothing to do with his powers as far as I can tell. He weakened because he lost his Warrior Spirit in the face of Angel's comeback after all that Savage Taunting. --- DJensen