FLM films - My Webpage

2003-08-20 10:40:37-05:00 - Re: Sparren #2 (spoilers for S5) - (Avatar <Avatar@buzzoff.com>)

On 20 Aug 2003 15:11:52 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >spoilers be warned > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >It looks like Spike might get together with Darren #2. God, it's not bad >enough that Darren #2 is responsible for Cordie being gone, now she (or should >I say he) gets to ruin yet another male character. First Wesley, then Gunn, >and now Spike 2.0. They will stop at nothing to promote Darren #2 at the >expense of The Core Four. > >Rose >"When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset." -- Dr. Evil, "Austin Powers" > > > > > Spring for the non-generic Prozac. It is worth it. "Roland paused greedily." ....from the revised edition of "The Gunslinger" by Stephen King

2003-08-20 12:10:20-05:00 - Re: OT: Prozac (was re: Sparren #2 (spoilers for S5) - (Avatar <Avatar@buzzoff.com>)

On 20 Aug 2003 16:43:22 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >Avatar suggested: > >> >> >>Spring for the non-generic Prozac. It is worth it. >> >> > >I was involved with purchasing generic Prozac for a family member once. Angels >to Betsy, that stuff is expensive. It was like $100 for a month's supply, and >that's of a relatively low dose. Then again, maybe Prozac costs $500 a bottle >for all I know. It has been years since I took Prozac but I remember it being pretty expensive. But well worth it. > >Generic Prozac costs more than the brand names of some other anti-depressants >and that ain't no joke. My family member switched to a cheaper SSRI. There's >plenty of brands out there. I switched after several months to Welbutrin which helped me quit smoking as well. Welbutrin and Zyban are the same drug; most insurance companies cover the drug when prescribed as Welbutrin but not as Zyban. > > > > > >Rose >"When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset." -- Dr. Evil, "Austin Powers" > > > > > "Roland paused greedily." ....from the revised edition of "The Gunslinger" by Stephen King

2003-08-20 15:11:52+00:00 - Sparren #2 (spoilers for S5) - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

spoilers be warned It looks like Spike might get together with Darren #2. God, it's not bad enough that Darren #2 is responsible for Cordie being gone, now she (or should I say he) gets to ruin yet another male character. First Wesley, then Gunn, and now Spike 2.0. They will stop at nothing to promote Darren #2 at the expense of The Core Four. Rose "When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset." -- Dr. Evil, "Austin Powers"

2003-08-20 16:43:22+00:00 - Re: OT: Prozac (was re: Sparren #2 (spoilers for S5) - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Avatar suggested: > > >Spring for the non-generic Prozac. It is worth it. > > I was involved with purchasing generic Prozac for a family member once. Angels to Betsy, that stuff is expensive. It was like $100 for a month's supply, and that's of a relatively low dose. Then again, maybe Prozac costs $500 a bottle for all I know. Generic Prozac costs more than the brand names of some other anti-depressants and that ain't no joke. My family member switched to a cheaper SSRI. There's plenty of brands out there. Rose "When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset." -- Dr. Evil, "Austin Powers"

2003-08-20 18:28:21+00:00 - Re: OT: Prozac (was re: Sparren #2 (spoilers for S5) - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Avatar wrote: > >I switched after several months to Welbutrin which helped me quit >smoking as well. Welbutrin and Zyban are the same drug; most >insurance companies cover the drug when prescribed as Welbutrin but >not as Zyban. I take generic Wellbutrin. It's reasonably priced. Genetically-mood-challenged Rose Rose "When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth...." -- Dr. Evil, "Austin Powers"

2003-08-20 22:02:25+00:00 - Re: Sparren #2 (spoilers for S5) - (vidimus <vidimus.erinyes@caramail.comPlicated>)

Rose <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in news:20030820111152.22785.00000291@mb-m05.aol.com: > spoilers be warned > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It looks like Spike might get together with Darren #2. God, it's not > bad enough that Darren #2 is responsible for Cordie being gone, now > she (or should I say he) gets to ruin yet another male character. > First Wesley, then Gunn, and now Spike 2.0. They will stop at nothing > to promote Darren #2 at the expense of The Core Four. > > Rose > "When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset." -- Dr. Evil, "Austin > Powers" > > I can't be more confident about the confrontation between Darren #2 and Spike 2.0. Darren #2 alias Fred is very strong, his power is deeply rooted in the endless hatred of The Core Four. But until now, he only caused the ruin of dark-haired characters (Wesley, Gunn and Cordelia). And that's the good news, because our hero knows this particularity and that's why he bleaches his hair h'm- frequently. I see that my revelation fills you with joy. But here is the most important thing. Spike 2.0 is transcendent. In "Chosen", Spike is the one who's chosen by the grace of God. Angel wasn't chosen, that's a Jansenism thing, men or vampires can do what they want to do good, that doesn't change anything, God distributes the good marks in his own way. And that irritates some people. But wait, it's going to be interesting. To walk on earth, Spike 2.0 has taken the body of the actor James Marsters. Spike 2.0 is so perfect and radiant that James Marsters himself can't and don't want to change his character (moreover, Spike 2.0 gives James Marsters an everlasting youth). It's the same for the writers or directors, they can't change Spike 2.0, they neither have the right nor the will. In fact, I think they're conscious of their lack of liberty. 4 years ago, seeing the threat that will respresent Spike, they decided to save a part of the characters of Btvs and create for them a new serie called "Angel" where Spike will be as absent as possible. While Spike's radiations embellished Buffy, the dark Angel's universe was spared. But, Angel is now in danger. Once again, the writers and directors fell their lack of liberty. And it's really disturbing for creators. So, last year, the writers insidiously invented the story of Jasmine to release their frustration. As they can't confront Spike 2.0, they created Jasmine, an imaginary representation of him. To deafeat Jasmine, they chose Darren #2 alias Fred, their champion. Darren #2 was the first to reveal the true nature of Jasmine. Is that it ? Season 4 and Jasmine was the rehearsal of what will be season 5 and Spike 2.0. If they think that Darren #2 will lead again the rebellion, well! I think they make a mistake. Recently, few Darren #2 worshippers or maybe anonymous Angel's writers try to find a name to Spike 2.0. "Poochie" seems to be in vogue. But, they don't understand that Spike 2.0 hasn't got the Jasmine's weakness that was her true name. Spoiler for episode 22 of season 5: Angel: I know your name ! Spike 2.0: Do you ? Angel (a little nervous): Poopo Poo.. I wrote it somewhere. Ah! Poochie ! Spike 2.0 (feverish): Oh no, you got me. Vidimus.