FLM films - My Webpage

2004-02-27 17:15:11+00:00 - Talking about Angel and Spike Love Story - (goblue8782@aol.com)

The show doesn't haven't fully out say it is gay but there was talk from the producers that "Angel" is pretty gay. Well, the show isn't gay but it is fun saying it is gay. And this year's love story is, you got to admit, between Angel and Spike. Maybe they are not in love or gay but it is a love story and it is between Angel and Spike. They have great chemistry and it is a great manly brotherhood story. By manly, I mean, there is betrayl, it is rough and violent relationship. Complicated. But it is sweet as well. Angelus abused Spike and Spike got back at him. They were both abused boys. Darla took advantage of poor Liam and Dru did of William. Gerald www.supersentai.com supervisor@supersentai.com

2004-03-28 23:27:31+00:00 - Re: Talking about Angel and Spike Love Story - (James Craine <JamesCraine@Hotmail.com>)

Gerald Conde wrote: > The show doesn't haven't fully out say it is gay but there was talk from the > producers that "Angel" is pretty gay. Well, the show isn't gay but it is fun > saying it is gay. And this year's love story is, you got to admit, between > Angel and Spike. Maybe they are not in love or gay but it is a love story and > it is between Angel and Spike. They have great chemistry and it is a great > manly brotherhood story. By manly, I mean, there is betrayl, it is rough and > violent relationship. Complicated. But it is sweet as well. Angelus abused > Spike and Spike got back at him. They were both abused boys. Darla took > advantage of poor Liam and Dru did of William. > > Gerald > www.supersentai.com supervisor@supersentai.com In the same way that 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' is a love story between two men, ok. <Xander> But not in a gay way. </Xander>

2004-03-29 00:03:20+00:00 - Re: Talking about Angel and Spike Love Story - (tackett <rpmsalvage@acsalaska.net>)

"James Craine" <JamesCraine@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:DbJ9c.59058$PY1.1084267@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > > > Gerald Conde wrote: > > > The show doesn't haven't fully out say it is gay but there was talk from the > > producers that "Angel" is pretty gay. Well, the show isn't gay but it is fun > > saying it is gay. And this year's love story is, you got to admit, between > > Angel and Spike. Maybe they are not in love or gay but it is a love story and > > it is between Angel and Spike. They have great chemistry and it is a great > > manly brotherhood story. By manly, I mean, there is betrayl, it is rough and > > violent relationship. Complicated. But it is sweet as well. Angelus abused > > Spike and Spike got back at him. They were both abused boys. Darla took > > advantage of poor Liam and Dru did of William. > > > > Gerald > > www.supersentai.com supervisor@supersentai.com > > > In the same way that 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' is > a love story between two men, ok. <Xander> But not in a gay > way. </Xander > I wouldn't call it a love story. No matter how you say it it's still going to sound gay. I think it's more of a strong bonding friendship..

2004-03-29 01:49:17+00:00 - Re: Talking about Angel and Spike Love Story - (ebailey140@aol.com)