FLM films - My Webpage

2004-01-12 07:01:03-08:00 - Fact is Funnier than Fiction - (angelhk@ananzi.co.za)

Good /Bad perspectives are relative to the subject reference frame : Good News : An enterprising don from Dar es Salaam is scoring some extra sex outside his marriage. Bad News : His wife catches him. He hangs himself. Good News : His wife finds him dangling and saves his life. Bad News : He will be charged with attempted suicide, an imprisonable offence in Tanzania. Cited : Sunday Times Jan 11, 2004 -------------------------------------------- Please forgive my disturb again angel@capacitors.com.hk angel@hkcapacitors.com

2004-01-13 18:12:27+00:00 - Re: Fact is Funnier than Fiction - (Brent McKee <bSmckee@shaw.caN>)

"Angel HK" <angelhk@ananzi.co.za> wrote in message news:72136180.0401120645.55a3679d@posting.google.com... > Good /Bad perspectives are relative to the subject reference frame : > > Good News : An enterprising don from Dar es Salaam is scoring some > extra sex outside his marriage. > > Bad News : His wife catches him. He hangs himself. > > Good News : His wife finds him dangling and saves his life. > > Bad News : He will be charged with attempted suicide, an imprisonable > offence in Tanzania. It used to be the case in a few places that attempted suicide was a capital offence, by which I mean punishable by execution. Usual means of execution -- hanging. -- Brent McKee To reply by email, please remove the capital letters (S and N) from the email address "If we cease to judge this world, we may find ourselves, very quickly, in one which is infinitely worse." - Margaret Atwood "Nothing is more dangerous than a dogmatic worldview - nothing more constraining, more blinding to innovation, more destructive of openness to novelty. " - Stephen Jay Gould (1941-2002)