FLM films - My Webpage

2003-10-09 08:37:37+00:00 - Dub dub WB - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

Is it just me or did it sound like major sections of Spike and Angel's dialogue was dubbed over (by JM and DB)? -- Ken from Chicago

2003-10-09 09:17:19-07:00 - Re: Dub dub WB - (bobbytuesday@hotmail.com)

"Ken" <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:<l79hb.26854$ev2.7004241@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com>... > Is it just me or did it sound like major sections of Spike and Angel's > dialogue was dubbed over (by JM and DB)? it wasn't just you. their first scenes together were painful.

2003-10-09 12:08:57-07:00 - Re: Dub dub WB - ("DW. Barnett" <atthesea@comcast.net>)

> > Is it just me or did it sound like major sections of Spike and Angel's > > dialogue was dubbed over (by JM and DB)? > > it wasn't just you. their first scenes together were painful. rub-a-dub-dub...

2003-10-09 14:09:52-07:00 - Re: Dub dub WB - (ClimbinRocks <me@nospam.com>)

Seemed the same to me. There were parts of the scene of Spike and Angel in Angel's bedroom that were different from the pre-released version of the episode. Ken wrote: > Is it just me or did it sound like major sections of Spike and Angel's > dialogue was dubbed over (by JM and DB)? > > -- Ken from Chicago > >

2003-10-09 20:36:13+00:00 - Re: Dub dub WB - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

Noticed the same exact same thing.