FLM films - My Webpage

2003-09-03 12:51:15-07:00 - S2 dvds goodnews/bad news - (woodsyl@hvc.rr.com)

The bad...I went to 5 stores before I was able to get the S2 dvds...everybody was sold out.Finally found 3 copies in Sam's. The good...in a medium sized town...I was surprised to have any of the stores sold out. BB, Walmart..2 within 20 miles of each other, FYE, all sold out by last night.That sounds to me like a good thing that they are in such high demand.Would that not show sponsers that there was a demand for Angel?Or is it just a fluke in my area.(NYS) I checked them out before I left the parking lot...all A1 condition.Very glad its a rainy night, and nobody is home to disturb my enjoyment.:~)Somehow, I never saw season 2. ~A~

2003-09-03 19:32:29-07:00 - Re: S2 dvds goodnews/bad news - (edstoday@aol.com)

woodsyl@hvc.rr.com (Allie) wrote in message news:<f7d3a573.0309031151.64cef4a5@posting.google.com>... > The bad...I went to 5 stores before I was able to get the S2 > dvds...everybody was sold out.Finally found 3 copies in Sam's. > The good...in a medium sized town...I was surprised to have any of the > stores sold out. BB, Walmart..2 within 20 miles of each other, FYE, > all sold out by last night.That sounds to me like a good thing that > they are in such high demand.Would that not show sponsers that there > was a demand for Angel?Or is it just a fluke in my area.(NYS) > I checked them out before I left the parking lot...all A1 > condition.Very glad its a rainy night, and nobody is home to disturb > my enjoyment.:~)Somehow, I never saw season 2. > > > ~A~ You are lucky! The fact that you get to enjoy Season 2 Ats for the first time -- it's a thrill. I am watching it again now for the ump-teenth time, and marvel at the beauty of it. Also, I must say that besides the fact that DB looks very good, the story line of Season Two was very solid, and tense. The joy of Ats for me is the tension created by the story arcs. I am looking forward to season five, and truly hope that the tension and drama continue -- however -- I could use better plots. Season four, especially the latter part, left me a little cold.

2003-09-04 10:20:46-07:00 - Re: S2 dvds goodnews/bad news - (woodsyl@hvc.rr.com)

edstoday@aol.com (Denny) wrote in message news:<8cc5585e.0309031832.6843a6fb@posting.google.com>... > woodsyl@hvc.rr.com (Allie) wrote in message news:<f7d3a573.0309031151.64cef4a5@posting.google.com>... > > The bad...I went to 5 stores before I was able to get the S2 > > dvds...everybody was sold out.Finally found 3 copies in Sam's. > > The good...in a medium sized town...I was surprised to have any of the > > stores sold out. BB, Walmart..2 within 20 miles of each other, FYE, > > all sold out by last night.That sounds to me like a good thing that > > they are in such high demand.Would that not show sponsers that there > > was a demand for Angel?Or is it just a fluke in my area.(NYS) > > I checked them out before I left the parking lot...all A1 > > condition.Very glad its a rainy night, and nobody is home to disturb > > my enjoyment.:~)Somehow, I never saw season 2. > > > > > > ~A~ > > You are lucky! The fact that you get to enjoy Season 2 Ats for the > first time -- it's a thrill. I am watching it again now for the > ump-teenth time, and marvel at the beauty of it. Also, I must say > that besides the fact that DB looks very good, the story line of > Season Two was very solid, and tense. The joy of Ats for me is the > tension created by the story arcs. I am looking forward to season > five, and truly hope that the tension and drama continue -- however -- > I could use better plots. Season four, especially the latter part, > left me a little cold. Watched ep 1-4 last night and they were great!! I even loved Cordy,who was never a favorite.Would have stayed up all night to watch more,except for RL constraints.Hope to have the whole Season watched by the end of the weekend.Wotinell happened by the time season 4 came about? Looking forward to S5 if ME lightens up and quit taking themselves so seriously.Season 4 was not a favorite of mine on the whole.Good start,lousy finish. Season 2 looks to be a real gem. Can't wait to see it all. ~A~

2003-09-08 21:42:27+00:00 - Re: S2 dvds goodnews/bad news - (Megatron <c5zw@yahoo.com>)

Finally got mine today. Unfortunately disc three is badly damaged. The first chapter of the first episode won't play and neither will the special features. However, overstock.com is sending out another box set to me at no charge and they don't even want the old one back. So if by some miracle I can get disc three to work, I've got two complete working sets for the price of one.

2003-09-08 21:48:13+00:00 - Re: S2 dvds goodnews/bad news - (Johnny Smith <genem10@yahoo.com>)

Which is good if you want to watch it more than once. "Megatron" <c5zw@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7J67b.38288$Nc.9415624@news1.news.adelphia.net... > Finally got mine today. Unfortunately disc three is badly damaged. The first chapter of the first episode won't play > and neither will the special features. However, overstock.com is sending out another box set to me at no charge and > they don't even want the old one back. So if by some miracle I can get disc three to work, I've got two complete > working sets for the price of one. > >

2003-09-13 03:58:49+00:00 - Re: S2 dvds goodnews/bad news - (Megatron <c5zw@yahoo.com>)

"Johnny Smith" <genem10@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:xO67b.8977$mp.3251@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net... > Which is good if you want to watch it more than once. Well, looks like I get to watch it more than once. ;) Got the third disc to work perfectly. Zippo lighter fluid is very versatile.

2003-09-13 04:01:00+00:00 - Re: S2 dvds goodnews/bad news - (Megatron <c5zw@yahoo.com>)