FLM films - My Webpage

2003-12-04 22:53:58-05:00 - What are their job titles? - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

I was just updating my web site for the new season, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. I was wondering what the official job title for each of the AI crew at W&F is. Any clue? What would it say on a resume or on the name plate on the front of their door or whatever? -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-12-05 02:48:20-05:00 - Re: What are their job titles? - (Cyn <tan2002@bellsouth.net>)

isn't Wesley head of the Mystical Sciences Dept. sorta like Research and Development. Lorne is over the Entertainment section. Fred is over Lab and Research Gunn is Chief Counsel Cordelia is MIA and Spike is over the Adorable Irritation Dept. And Eve is about to be President of the traitor division... *LOL* Cyn =^..^= -- *********************************************** "Always tell them the truth, it's the one thing they'll never believe." Andy Sipowitz - NYPD Blue Donate by just clicking on a button at the following sites: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com http://www.thehungersite.com http://www.thechildhealthsite.com http://www.therainforestsite.com http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:BNUzb.4796$Oe5.3388@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net... > > "Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote in message > news:94681373200561409.NC-1.59.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com... > > > > I was just updating my web site for the new season, and I was wondering if > > anyone could help me with something. I was wondering what the official job > title > > for each of the AI crew at W&F is. Any clue? What would it say on a resume > or on > > the name plate on the front of their door or whatever? > > > Well, I'd say that Angel is C.E.O., but beyond that... ? > > >

2003-12-05 05:34:25+00:00 - Re: What are their job titles? - (Buckaroo Banzai <blackhole34@yahoo.com>)

2003-12-06 13:39:08-06:00 - Re: What are their job titles? - (Lord Usher <lord_usher@hotmail.com>)

"Cyn" <tan2002@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:zGWzb.4689$ed.1558 @bignews2.bellsouth.net: > isn't Wesley head of the Mystical Sciences Dept. sorta like Research and > Development. He called himself the "head of research and intelligence" in "Hell Bound." I'm not sure if that's one department with two functions, or two departments both under his control. Since Our Heroes often refer to "Wes's department" in the singular, though, I would assume it's the former, strange as that seems. > Lorne is over the Entertainment section. He's also the director of public relations. Again, not sure whether that's one department or two. > Fred is over Lab and Research The Practical Sciences Department, it's called. > Gunn is Chief Counsel And possibly the head of security, or at least the liaison to security. He's the guy Angel always turns to when he wants to chase someone down or lock down the building. -- Lord Usher "I'm here to kill you, not to judge you."

2003-12-06 21:29:30-08:00 - Re: What are their job titles? - (himiko@animail.net)

Lord Usher <lord_usher@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns94498A8C4E114houseofusher@216.40.28.70>... > > Gunn is Chief Counsel > > And possibly the head of security, or at least the liaison to security. > He's the guy Angel always turns to when he wants to chase someone down or > lock down the building. Maybe temporarily since Angel killed the former head of security in Convictions, but he's a bit busy to be be doing both jobs, and we've seen ample evidence that W&H's security division needs keeping an eye on. I'm guessing Angel will eventually offer Spike the job of head of security. himiko