FLM films - My Webpage

2003-10-11 01:49:15+00:00 - CC and Angel - (scorpioxf@aol.commotion)

Get ready for some whine... I hate the way that CC's "demise" limbo has been handled. Why couldn't Joss just leave her in that spiritual dimension? Too late for that. She was an integral character, and do I even have to go into Harmony? Yech. However, I know that things change, and I dig the current lineup ( Harmony excepted), is this the way it's going to be left? Theresa I blog, you blog, we all blog together. http://itzbinfun.blogspot.com/

2003-10-14 02:51:21+00:00 - Re: CC and Angel - (karnak17@cs.com)

T.V. wrote, >I hate the way that CC's "demise" limbo has been handled. Why couldn't Joss >just leave her in that spiritual dimension? For all we know, he did. It's a possibility that she never, ever, left there, and was looking down from on high bitching about the gang's bone-headedness all last season.

2003-10-14 22:51:55+10:00 - Re: CC and Angel - (Kas <nykara>)

"Karnak17" <karnak17@cs.com> wrote in message news:20031013225121.07032.00000213@mb-m28.news.cs.com... > T.V. wrote, > > >I hate the way that CC's "demise" limbo has been handled. Why couldn't Joss > >just leave her in that spiritual dimension? > > For all we know, he did. It's a possibility that she never, ever, left there, > and was looking down from on high bitching about the gang's bone-headedness all > last season. Now that really would be Cordy ;) unlike what we all saw of what was surposed to be her last season ;/ from what I could tell none of her actions last season where in character for her, i'd like to think it was never her in the first place.