FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-01 11:34:53+00:00 - So Cordelia ... ("Peace Out" spoilers) - (unboundi@aol.com)

Who's going to rescue you now? The only one who knows where you are is Connor and he seems a tad bit disillusioned at the moment. He's retreated totally into himself and I don't think anyone or anything (not even his devotion to Cordy) can reach him. The AI gang has no idea Cordy's in an abandoned church. And as she lies comatose and unguarded, complete chaos is lurking nearby. Everything seems to be focusing whatever big change Lilah may be offering Angel in the finale, but Cordy remains a dangling element in the storytelling wind. I'm interested to see how or if she'll be incorporated into the finale. Unbound I Check out my book about The X-Files at http://www.trafford.com/robots/02-0625.html

2003-05-01 14:23:26-04:00 - Re: So Cordelia ... ("Peace Out" spoilers) - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <20030501073453.25017.00000711@mb-m02.aol.com>, Unbound I <unboundi@aol.com> wrote: > Who's going to rescue you now? The only one who knows where you are is > Connor and he seems a tad bit disillusioned at the moment. He's retreated > totally into himself and I don't think anyone or anything (not even his > devotion to Cordy) can reach him. The AI gang has no idea Cordy's in an > abandoned church. And as she lies comatose and unguarded, complete chaos is > lurking nearby. Everything seems to be focusing whatever big change Lilah may > be offering Angel in the finale, but Cordy remains a dangling element in the > storytelling wind. I'm interested to see how or if she'll be incorporated into > the finale. > > Unbound I I figured that Connor was heading back to Cordy when he ran away from Angel. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time we see either of them, he's carrying her back into the lobby of the Hyperion. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

2003-05-01 17:45:50+00:00 - Re: So Cordelia ... ("Peace Out" spoilers) - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.angel, unboundi@aol.com wrote in article <20030501073453.25017.00000711@mb-m02.aol.com>... > Who's going to rescue you now? The only one who knows where you are is > Connor and he seems a tad bit disillusioned at the moment. He's retreated > totally into himself and I don't think anyone or anything (not even his > devotion to Cordy) can reach him. The AI gang has no idea Cordy's in an > abandoned church. And as she lies comatose and unguarded, complete chaos is > lurking nearby. Everything seems to be focusing whatever big change Lilah may > be offering Angel in the finale, but Cordy remains a dangling element in the > storytelling wind. I'm interested to see how or if she'll be incorporated into > the finale. > No kidding. Angel, as we saw in "Inside Out," has the skill to sniff out Cordelia. But that does not resolve the problem of her coma or what she has become since her return to earth. Cordelia is a character who is very much in play. Is she good or is she evil? Not even her friends knows for sure. Stay tuned. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2003-05-02 06:39:40+00:00 - Re: So Cordelia ... ("Peace Out" spoilers) - (Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com>)

"Unbound I" <unboundi@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030501073453.25017.00000711@mb-m02.aol.com... > Who's going to rescue you now? The only one who knows where you are is > Connor and he seems a tad bit disillusioned at the moment. He's retreated > totally into himself and I don't think anyone or anything (not even his > devotion to Cordy) can reach him. The AI gang has no idea Cordy's in an > abandoned church. And as she lies comatose and unguarded, complete chaos is > lurking nearby. Everything seems to be focusing whatever big change Lilah may > be offering Angel in the finale, but Cordy remains a dangling element in the > storytelling wind. I'm interested to see how or if she'll be incorporated into > the finale. Well, if Connor isn't returning to Cordy's side then there's always the priests/ministers/pastors of that church returning to it to replace everything that was converted to Jasmine worship. They'll find Cordy and get her to a hospital unless everything is so chaotic that they'll try to take care of her themselves. I'm not going to worry too much. Either she's in the finale or she's left dangling as a cliff-hanger to tempt us next season. -- Best regards Linda Mmmmmm. Angel

2003-05-05 14:43:24+00:00 - Re: So Cordelia ... ("Peace Out" spoilers) - (samjames1NOSPAM@yahoo.com)

On 01 May 2003 11:34:53 GMT, unboundi@aol.com (Unbound I) wrote: > Who's going to rescue you now? The only one who knows where you are is >Connor and he seems a tad bit disillusioned at the moment. He's retreated >totally into himself and I don't think anyone or anything (not even his >devotion to Cordy) can reach him. The AI gang has no idea Cordy's in an >abandoned church. And as she lies comatose and unguarded, complete chaos is >lurking nearby. Everything seems to be focusing whatever big change Lilah may >be offering Angel in the finale, but Cordy remains a dangling element in the >storytelling wind. I'm interested to see how or if she'll be incorporated into >the finale. Once the public discovered Jasmine is a fake, I suspect there was a big religious revival in LA since something supernatural clearly was real. In that case someone would go to that church and find sleeping beauty.