FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-06 07:18:09-05:00 - This Bites - (Hell Toupee <myob@notmine.com>)

I just got my Neilsen logbooks in the mail. We're gonna be a Neilsen family for a week. Unfortunately, our week starts the day *after* the 'Angel' season finale. Hell "lousy timing, grr, argh" Toupee

2003-05-06 11:19:11-07:00 - Re: This Bites - (galt_57@hotmail.com)

Hell Toupee <myob@notmine.com> wrote in message news:<3EB7A801.ED0E8E44@notmine.com>... > > I just got my Neilsen logbooks in the mail. We're gonna be a Neilsen > family for a week. > > Unfortunately, our week starts the day *after* the 'Angel' season > finale. > > Hell "lousy timing, grr, argh" Toupee Same here.

2003-05-06 16:40:41+00:00 - Re: This Bites - (Larry Caldwell <larryc@teleport.com>)

myob@notmine.com (Hell Toupee) writes: > I just got my Neilsen logbooks in the mail. We're gonna be a Neilsen > family for a week. > > Unfortunately, our week starts the day *after* the 'Angel' season > finale. > > Hell "lousy timing, grr, argh" Toupee So take one for the team and watch a rerun. -- http://home.teleport.com/~larryc