FLM films - My Webpage

2004-03-01 05:16:40-08:00 - The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (soylent_purple@hotmail.com)

Source: Son of studio exec's dog walker's hairdresser's second cousin who lives in Jersey No, really. Oh, yeah, and there are WMD's in Iraq, too. THE SUPERSECRET SERIES ENDING TO ANGEL SPOILER! ~ ~ ~ SPOILER! ~ ~ ~ SPOILER! After fending off a horde (read: sh1t-load) of demons sent to kill the Angel gang, suffering much damage to the W&H building, and after much brooding by Angel, the gang decides that the only option is to directly attack the senior partners, usurping Wolfram & Hart for themselves. With Illyandra and guest star Willow's help, Gunn manages to subdue the conduit, and force him to bring them back to the senior partners. A flash of white light brings them all to ... a writer's meeting at WB. After an (undead but still) manly display of violence by Spike, and a brief battle with studio security, Joss Whedon takes the crew back into his office, and buzzes a few people in. A tearful yet completely confusing reunion takes place between Willow and a smartly-dressed Amber Benson (played by Amber Benson), after which Angel and his group realize that their entire reality is controlled by Whedon's pen. Angel demands that Whedon give them all happy endings, and Whedon refuses, but recants after Illyandra incinerates a visiting David Fury. (Poor guy really doesn't have much luck in any reality, does he?) With a stroke of the pen, Whedon makes Angel, Spike and Fred human again, sends them back to the Buffyverse and turns the senior partners into bunnies. Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies. With the threat of the senior partners over, and Angel over his curse, there is a group marriage, with Angel-Nina, Wes-Fred, and Willow-Kennedy tying the knot. In San Francisco. Without the express consent of the government. But that's another story.

2004-03-01 10:33:10-08:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (nospam@nospam.com)

In article <da6fca96.0403010516.526a6b27@posting.google.com>, Roy. Just Roy. <soylent_purple@hotmail.com> wrote: > Source: Son of studio exec's dog walker's hairdresser's second cousin > who lives in Jersey > > No, really. Oh, yeah, and there are WMD's in Iraq, too. > > THE SUPERSECRET SERIES ENDING TO ANGEL he lies. I know the actual ending to the series. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . connor returns, but not his whiney attitude and back stabbing and by Daddy Angel's side, they destroy Wolfram and Hart and the senior partners. They head off to start a new Angel Investigations using various resources Wes and Gunn have been stealing and hording for months. And Angel declares that he has found his true ultimate love -- Spike. Then Buffy wakes up and we find out that she is a total loony and the last 8 years have all been a drug induced dream.

2004-03-01 17:36:45+01:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (jackyt@gmx.net)

Brilliant. :) On 1 Mar 2004 05:16:40 -0800, soylent_purple@hotmail.com (Roy. Just Roy.) wrote: >Source: Son of studio exec's dog walker's hairdresser's second cousin >who lives in Jersey > >No, really. Oh, yeah, and there are WMD's in Iraq, too. > >THE SUPERSECRET SERIES ENDING TO ANGEL > >SPOILER! >~ >~ >~ >SPOILER! >~ >~ >~ >SPOILER! > >After fending off a horde (read: sh1t-load) of demons sent to kill the >Angel gang, suffering much damage to the W&H building, and after much >brooding by Angel, the gang decides that the only option is to >directly attack the senior partners, usurping Wolfram & Hart for >themselves. With Illyandra and guest star Willow's help, Gunn manages >to subdue the conduit, and force him to bring them back to the senior >partners. A flash of white light brings them all to ... > >a writer's meeting at WB. After an (undead but still) manly display of >violence by Spike, and a brief battle with studio security, Joss >Whedon takes the crew back into his office, and buzzes a few people >in. A tearful yet completely confusing reunion takes place between >Willow and a smartly-dressed Amber Benson (played by Amber Benson), >after which Angel and his group realize that their entire reality is >controlled by Whedon's pen. Angel demands that Whedon give them all >happy endings, and Whedon refuses, but recants after Illyandra >incinerates a visiting David Fury. (Poor guy really doesn't have much >luck in any reality, does he?) With a stroke of the pen, Whedon makes >Angel, Spike and Fred human again, sends them back to the Buffyverse >and turns the senior partners into bunnies. > >Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies. > >With the threat of the senior partners over, and Angel over his curse, >there is a group marriage, with Angel-Nina, Wes-Fred, and >Willow-Kennedy tying the knot. In San Francisco. Without the express >consent of the government. But that's another story.

2004-03-01 18:23:06-10:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (Lonely God <sullen@theTHREADkiller.hgea.org>)

Roy. Just Roy. wrote: > luck in any reality, does he?) With a stroke of the pen, Whedon makes > Angel, Spike and Fred human again, sends them back to the Buffyverse > and turns the senior partners into bunnies. I'm telling Anya!! *flees* -- The man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears. -- Michel Eyquem de Montaigne, "Essays."

2004-03-01 18:53:14-08:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (soylent_purple@hotmail.com)

<nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<010320041033101374%nospam@nospam.com>... > In article <da6fca96.0403010516.526a6b27@posting.google.com>, Roy. Just > Roy. <soylent_purple@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > Source: Son of studio exec's dog walker's hairdresser's second cousin > > who lives in Jersey > > > > No, really. Oh, yeah, and there are WMD's in Iraq, too. > > > > THE SUPERSECRET SERIES ENDING TO ANGEL > > he lies. [snip] No I don't! There really are WMD's in Iraq. Really. We'll find them the day after GWB is re-elected. Unless he isn't. Re-elected, I mean.

2004-03-01 20:06:14-08:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (himiko@animail.net)

jackyt@gmx.net wrote in message news:<p94740t3agqbou5bkoc445mabd711q4a3v@4ax.com>... > Yes, I like that too. Then gunn turns to Angel and says 'What I stole > all this stuff for nothing?' > > On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:33:10 -0800, <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > > >In article <da6fca96.0403010516.526a6b27@posting.google.com>, Roy. Just > >Roy. <soylent_purple@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > >> Source: Son of studio exec's dog walker's hairdresser's second cousin > >> who lives in Jersey > >> > >> No, really. Oh, yeah, and there are WMD's in Iraq, too. > >> > >> THE SUPERSECRET SERIES ENDING TO ANGEL > > > >he lies. I know the actual ending to the series. . > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > >. > > > > > >connor returns, but not his whiney attitude and back stabbing and by > >Daddy Angel's side, they destroy Wolfram and Hart and the senior > >partners. > > > >They head off to start a new Angel Investigations using various > >resources Wes and Gunn have been stealing and hording for months. > > > >And Angel declares that he has found his true ultimate love -- Spike. > > > >Then Buffy wakes up and we find out that she is a total loony and the > >last 8 years have all been a drug induced dream. Nah. It's Spike that wakes up in the loony bin, looks into the eyes of a new orderly played by DB, and is suddenly cured by lurve. The Buffyverse immediately disappears as the two lovers skip off through the daffodils. himiko

2004-03-01 20:40:48+01:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (jackyt@gmx.net)

2004-03-02 18:52:27-05:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (nfway <nfw@yahoo.com>)

In article <da6fca96.0403011853.7dc018e0@posting.google.com>, soylent_purple@hotmail.com says... > <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<010320041033101374%nospam@nospam.com>... > > In article <da6fca96.0403010516.526a6b27@posting.google.com>, Roy. Just > > Roy. <soylent_purple@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > > > Source: Son of studio exec's dog walker's hairdresser's second cousin > > > who lives in Jersey > > > > > > No, really. Oh, yeah, and there are WMD's in Iraq, too. > > > > > > THE SUPERSECRET SERIES ENDING TO ANGEL > > > > he lies. > > [snip] > > No I don't! There really are WMD's in Iraq. Really. We'll find them > the day after GWB is re-elected. Unless he isn't. Re-elected, I mean. > there was a WMD in Iraq for a few days, but the Georgw W. had Airforce One take him back home to Wash. D.C.

2004-03-03 14:23:02+00:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (thebinary@aol.composition)

2004-03-03 15:40:33-08:00 - Re: The supersecret series end to Angel (spoilers) - (Mouse <mail141023@fakittyfake.pop.net>)

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:52:27 -0500, nfway <nfw@yahoo.com> raised a finger to the sky and proclaimed: >In article <da6fca96.0403011853.7dc018e0@posting.google.com>, >soylent_purple@hotmail.com says... >> <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<010320041033101374%nospam@nospam.com>... >> > In article <da6fca96.0403010516.526a6b27@posting.google.com>, Roy. Just >> > Roy. <soylent_purple@hotmail.com> wrote: >> > >> > > Source: Son of studio exec's dog walker's hairdresser's second cousin >> > > who lives in Jersey >> > > >> > > No, really. Oh, yeah, and there are WMD's in Iraq, too. >> > > >> > > THE SUPERSECRET SERIES ENDING TO ANGEL >> > >> > he lies. >> >> [snip] >> >> No I don't! There really are WMD's in Iraq. Really. We'll find them >> the day after GWB is re-elected. Unless he isn't. Re-elected, I mean. >> >there was a WMD in Iraq for a few days, but the Georgw W. had Airforce >One take him back home to Wash. D.C. So you missed http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_247.shtml , then?