FLM films - My Webpage

2004-03-03 21:24:50-05:00 - Re: The WB - (NickKnight <NickKnightSTILLNOSPAMonFK@hotmail.com>)

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 01:23:40 GMT, "Marlane A. Stempko" <mstempko@mindspring.com> wrote: >The WB is having a promotion for "Smallville." All through March The WB will >run the episodes that viewers want. A crazy thought went into my head, "what >if I request my favorite Angel episodes"? Thinking out Loud > And how would this be done? I would assme they have it set up so that you can only pick Smallville episodes from a list. -------------------------------------------- "Finally a member of the Jackson family finds another young boy to victimize." -------------------------Jimmy Fallon on SNL referring to Justin Timberlake To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

2004-03-03 21:42:16-06:00 - Re: The WB - (nfway <nfway@yahoo.com>)

In message <wyv1c.28836$W74.4427@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>, "Marlane A. Stempko" <mstempko@mindspring.com> wrote: > The WB is having a promotion for "Smallville." All through March The WB will > run the episodes that viewers want. A crazy thought went into my head, "what > if I request my favorite Angel episodes"? Thinking out Loud > doubt will help, but it couldn't hurt: when one of the entertainment magazines was having an online vote for the most attractive celebrity, the majority write-in votes were for Hank, The Angry, Drunken Dwarf. So many votes were cast that it made national news for a week. maybe you'll start "a movement".

2004-03-04 00:05:03-06:00 - Re: The WB - ("Joseph S. Powell, III" <NoSpam@nospam.net>)

LOL, let's DO it!!!!! Even if the WB doens't continue with ATS (if it goes to the UPN or is cancelled) if will still make a great F^*^* yOU!!!!! ..............nothing like spitting in the eye of those who will not understand quality and thus embrace the popcorn trivial......... "Marlane A. Stempko" <mstempko@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:wyv1c.28836$W74.4427@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net... > The WB is having a promotion for "Smallville." All through March The WB will > run the episodes that viewers want. A crazy thought went into my head, "what > if I request my favorite Angel episodes"? Thinking out Loud > >

2004-03-04 01:23:40+00:00 - The WB - ("Marlane A. Stempko" <mstempko@mindspring.com>)

The WB is having a promotion for "Smallville." All through March The WB will run the episodes that viewers want. A crazy thought went into my head, "what if I request my favorite Angel episodes"? Thinking out Loud

2004-03-04 03:15:25+00:00 - Re: The WB - ("Marlane A. Stempko" <mstempko@mindspring.com>)

Once again your right vampire Nick! Oh, Well!!!!!!! I am just reaching for a way to save my favorite vampire from biting the dust! "Marlane A. Stempko" <mstempko@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:wyv1c.28836$W74.4427@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net... > The WB is having a promotion for "Smallville." All through March The WB will > run the episodes that viewers want. A crazy thought went into my head, "what > if I request my favorite Angel episodes"? Thinking out Loud > >

2004-03-04 07:33:50-08:00 - Re: The WB - (stonewar@alltel.net)

Something has been bugging me about the WB (other than the usual of course) You know before they air an episode of Angel there is a voice over of JM saying "this Spike stay tuned for the newest episope of Angel" or some such I've noticed that is the only show where a CHARACTER introduces the show. On the other ones (usually the 9/8c program)The actor introduces the show "This is 3-name-boy stay tuned for One Tree Hill." Wonder why that is?

2004-03-04 10:58:24-06:00 - Re: The WB - ("Joseph S. Powell, III" <NoSpam@nospam.net>)

"Stonewar" <stonewar@alltel.net> wrote in message news:6df6d486.0403040733.3da3addd@posting.google.com... > Something has been bugging me about the WB (other than the usual of > course) > > You know before they air an episode of Angel there is a voice over of > JM saying "this Spike stay tuned for the newest episope of Angel" or > some such > > I've noticed that is the only show where a CHARACTER introduces the > show. On the other ones (usually the 9/8c program)The actor introduces > the show "This is 3-name-boy stay tuned for One Tree Hill." > > > Wonder why that is? You know, I was about to challenge that, but then you did say CHARACTER, not actor/actress.....

2004-03-04 11:34:58-08:00 - Re: The WB - (himiko@animail.net)

NickKnight <NickKnightSTILLNOSPAMonFK@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<jp4d40po9uibo3vi900guv0l1gbh620id0@4ax.com>... > On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 01:23:40 GMT, "Marlane A. Stempko" > <mstempko@mindspring.com> wrote: > > >The WB is having a promotion for "Smallville." All through March The WB will > >run the episodes that viewers want. A crazy thought went into my head, "what > >if I request my favorite Angel episodes"? Thinking out Loud > > > And how would this be done? I would assme they have it set up > so that you can only pick Smallville episodes from a list. They do indeed. They're not about to risk getting real feedback about what their viewers (soon to be ex-viewers) really think about their idiot decisions. Execs set these things up to show how right they were and thus further their careers, and these "polls" are designed specifically to eliminate anything else. himiko

2004-03-04 18:14:11-05:00 - Re: The WB - (nfway <nfw@yahoo.com>)

In article <6df6d486.0403040733.3da3addd@posting.google.com>, stonewar@alltel.net says... > Something has been bugging me about the WB (other than the usual of > course) > > You know before they air an episode of Angel there is a voice over of > JM saying "this Spike stay tuned for the newest episope of Angel" or > some such > > I've noticed that is the only show where a CHARACTER introduces the > show. On the other ones (usually the 9/8c program)The actor introduces > the show "This is 3-name-boy stay tuned for One Tree Hill." > > > Wonder why that is? > I thought the same thing; I was disgusted by it. They do the same thing on the Sat morning cartoons (don't ask me how I know). Its one thing to tell a 5 year old that Poke-puke (or whatever) wants them to stay tuned, but its plain insulting to have "Spike" telling me to watch. "This is Amy Acker.." is OK, but "This is Spike"? I wanted to barf (and have a temper tantrum..)

2004-03-07 11:55:18-05:00 - Re: The WB( Marlane ) - (demonrumman@webtv.net)

I Love your idea ! Utterly fantastic. Espoecially since smallville will air in ANGEL's spot. You know what? I think I might use your idea if you don't mind...and I'm sure you won't. Wish I'd thought of it. What better way to show the arse-wipes at WB that Angel fans exist and can be at least hopefully annoying? Maybe, just maybe some good can come of it.