FLM films - My Webpage

2003-12-02 11:44:27-08:00 - It really is Lindsey - (reldevik@usa.net)

Cast credits for future episodes in which Christian Kane appears have the name of the character he plays listed as "Lindsey." So there's no more doubt about that now. Clairel

2003-12-02 19:58:43+00:00 - Re: It really is Lindsey - (tsd@millipede.gpcc.itd.umich.edu)

In article <1faed770.0312021144.152ed836@posting.google.com>, Clairel <reldevik@usa.net> wrote: :Cast credits for future episodes in which Christian Kane appears have :the name of the character he plays listed as "Lindsey." So there's no :more doubt about that now. Yeah, but we don't know if Lindsey is the one that driving, sotaspeak. (Remembering what Skip said about Cordelia.) --

2003-12-02 21:27:51+00:00 - Re: It really is Lindsey - (ezralite23@aol.comnospam)

2003-12-04 12:06:51-08:00 - Re: It really is Lindsey - (himiko@animail.net)

ezralite23@aol.comnospam (Ryan) wrote in message news:<20031202162751.03858.00000035@mb-m07.aol.com>... > >Cast credits for future episodes in which Christian Kane appears have > >the name of the character he plays listed as "Lindsey." So there's no > >more doubt about that now. > > My feeling is that the whole "Sean" thing was a ruse to begin with. I'd bet > they put the name Sean on the sripts so that when details began leaking out no > one would know who it really was, and by the time the first episode aired we'd > be surprised. Now that the secret is out, there's no reason to list him as > Sean anymore. ME is getting very crafty. We spoiler whores are going to have to get craftier too. himiko

2003-12-04 12:18:46-06:00 - Re: It really is Lindsey - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"Ryan" <ezralite23@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:20031202162751.03858.00000035@mb-m07.aol.com... > >Cast credits for future episodes in which Christian Kane appears have > >the name of the character he plays listed as "Lindsey." So there's no > >more doubt about that now. > > My feeling is that the whole "Sean" thing was a ruse to begin with. I'd bet > they put the name Sean on the sripts so that when details began leaking out no > one would know who it really was, and by the time the first episode aired we'd > be surprised. Now that the secret is out, there's no reason to list him as > Sean anymore. Or they measured the fan responce and decided it was a bad idea :-)

2003-12-04 16:08:51-08:00 - Re: It really is Lindsey - (reldevik@usa.net)

ezralite23@aol.comnospam (Ryan) wrote in message news:<20031202162751.03858.00000035@mb-m07.aol.com>... > >Cast credits for future episodes in which Christian Kane appears have > >the name of the character he plays listed as "Lindsey." So there's no > >more doubt about that now. > > My feeling is that the whole "Sean" thing was a ruse to begin with. I'd bet > they put the name Sean on the sripts so that when details began leaking out no > one would know who it really was, and by the time the first episode aired we'd > be surprised. Now that the secret is out, there's no reason to list him as > Sean anymore. --That could be, but it's possible Lindsey introduces himself to Spike as "Sean" because he doesn't want Spike to tell anyone he has met a guy named Lindsey who's giving him help and guidance. That would cause some alarm bells to ring. For now I'm going with the idea that Sean is how Lindsey introduces himself to Spike. Clairel

2003-12-04 18:24:54-06:00 - Re: It really is Lindsey - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"Clairel" <reldevik@usa.net> wrote in message news:1faed770.0312041608.16666689@posting.google.com... > ezralite23@aol.comnospam (Ryan) wrote in message news:<20031202162751.03858.00000035@mb-m07.aol.com>... > > >Cast credits for future episodes in which Christian Kane appears have > > >the name of the character he plays listed as "Lindsey." So there's no > > >more doubt about that now. > > > > My feeling is that the whole "Sean" thing was a ruse to begin with. I'd bet > > they put the name Sean on the sripts so that when details began leaking out no > > one would know who it really was, and by the time the first episode aired we'd > > be surprised. Now that the secret is out, there's no reason to list him as > > Sean anymore. > > --That could be, but it's possible Lindsey introduces himself to Spike > as "Sean" because he doesn't want Spike to tell anyone he has met a > guy named Lindsey who's giving him help and guidance. That would > cause some alarm bells to ring. For now I'm going with the idea that > Sean is how Lindsey introduces himself to Spike. > That makes sence, also we don't know Lindsey is really a good guy anyway. Reguardless of how the position lindsey, a fake name to spike makes sence.

2003-12-04 22:56:34-05:00 - Re: It really is Lindsey - (Darwin Fish <a@a.edu>)

In article <3OWdnU4ADpSNTFKiRVn-tA@comcast.com>, "Thirsty Viking" <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net> wrote: > "Clairel" <reldevik@usa.net> wrote in message > news:1faed770.0312041608.16666689@posting.google.com... > > ezralite23@aol.comnospam (Ryan) wrote in message > news:<20031202162751.03858.00000035@mb-m07.aol.com>... > > > >Cast credits for future episodes in which Christian Kane appears have > > > >the name of the character he plays listed as "Lindsey." So there's no > > > >more doubt about that now. > > > > > > My feeling is that the whole "Sean" thing was a ruse to begin with. I'd > bet > > > they put the name Sean on the sripts so that when details began leaking > out no > > > one would know who it really was, and by the time the first episode > aired we'd > > > be surprised. Now that the secret is out, there's no reason to list him > as > > > Sean anymore. > > > > --That could be, but it's possible Lindsey introduces himself to Spike > > as "Sean" because he doesn't want Spike to tell anyone he has met a > > guy named Lindsey who's giving him help and guidance. That would > > cause some alarm bells to ring. For now I'm going with the idea that > > Sean is how Lindsey introduces himself to Spike. > > > That makes sence, also we don't know Lindsey is really a good guy anyway. > Reguardless of how the position lindsey, a fake name to spike makes sence. I'm hoping Lindsey is a good guy, coming back to rain a little fire and brimstone on his former employer (and in the process remind Angel that you can't win playing evil's game). Of course, I was really hoping that Holtz could have put the love of his son, Steven, over his need for revenge. It's a shame since they could have had the exact same storyline if they wanted, just have Justine murder Holtz because he gave up the "mission" and set Angel up for his murder. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let the Darwin Fishes swim! www.darwin-fish.com/fish.html -------------------------------------------------------------------------