FLM films - My Webpage

2004-05-05 01:15:55+00:00 - David B on CNN Headline News - (connmoore@aol.com)

They are showing an interview with the star of Angel in about the middle of the half hour newscasts on CNN headline news. He says he rumors of movies are just rumors. They writers leave a lot of openings in the last episode for further stories, and David is in talks to star in London, in the stage production of When Harry met Sally. He also said he was very relieved the show was over..the pressure was intense. Very enlightning interview.

2004-05-05 04:49:49-07:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (barnett@shentel.net)

connmoore@aol.com (ConnMoore) wrote in message news:<20040504211555.26631.00000793@mb-m29.aol.com>... > They are showing an interview with the star of Angel in about the middle of the > half hour newscasts on CNN headline news. He says he rumors of movies are just > rumors. They writers leave a lot of openings in the last episode for further > stories, and David is in talks to star in London, in the stage production of > When Harry met Sally. > > > He also said he was very relieved the show was over..the pressure was intense. > > Very enlightning interview. Well, even if they're currently rumors that leaves open the possibilty. After all, where would future stories be told if not in movies. The Buffy and Angel books and comics have been cancelled. On another note there have been several Buffyverse actors in that play, hasn't there? JLB

2004-05-05 18:21:49+00:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (connmoore@aol.com)

>Subject: Re: David B on CNN Headline News >Path: >From: barnett@shentel.net (JLB) >Newsgroups: alt.tv.angel >Date: 5 May 2004 04:49:49 -0700 >Organization: >On another note there have been several Buffyverse actors in that >play, hasn't there? I know that Allison Hannington has been playing Sally......are there others that have made the trip across the pond?

2004-05-05 21:36:11+00:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (jmc0769@aol.com)

The Angel and Buffy Books have not been canceled.They are continuing.The comic series for now have ended until Joss decides what direction he wants to take them.

2004-05-06 04:21:51-07:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (barnett@shentel.net)

jmc0769@aol.com (Jmc0769) wrote in message news:<20040505173611.23382.00000863@mb-m14.aol.com>... > The Angel and Buffy Books have not been canceled.They are continuing.The comic > series for now have ended until Joss decides what direction he wants to take > them. Really, because I read that the novels were ended with the ending of BtVS. JLB

2004-05-06 18:40:38+00:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (jmc0769@aol.com)

There has almost been a book every single month since then in either the Angel or Buffy line.Right now they have the names of the titles of the books coming out up through September.

2004-05-07 03:40:13+00:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com>)

"Jmc0769" <jmc0769@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040506144038.23031.00000512@mb-m25.aol.com... > There has almost been a book every single month since then in either the Angel > or Buffy line.Right now they have the names of the titles of the books coming > out up through September. Can you post the titles please? -- Best regards, Linda Mmmmmm.......Angel

2004-05-07 12:23:19+00:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (jmc0769@aol.com)

2004-05-07 15:00:10+00:00 - Re: David B on CNN Headline News - (Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com>)

"Jmc0769" <jmc0769@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040507082319.21491.00000997@mb-m10.aol.com... > From this month on.May-BTVS:The Darkening.June is Angel:The Monolith and > Buffy/Angel HC :Heat.July is the BTVS Watcher's Guide VOl.3 covering the last 3 > seasons of Buffy.July is BTVS:Shattered Twilight.September isBTVS: Broken > Sunrise. Thanks. The last Angel book didn't list the next one coming out and I'm no longer near a Barnes and Noble. -- Best regards, Linda Mmmmmm.......Angel