FLM films - My Webpage

2003-09-14 09:42:51-07:00 - Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

Hi, I know I read it somewhere, but now can't remember where. Did someone mention that there was a chapter missing from the S2 DVDs? If so, please let me know what ep, so I can be on the lookout for that. Thanks! Also - does that mean they are all like that, they were released like that? In other words, don't bother doing an exchange, that wouldn't help? Thanks.

2003-09-14 15:49:12-05:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (Lord Usher <lord_usher@hotmail.com>)

PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net> wrote in news:140920031214346427% antarian@pacbell.net: > In article <bk25qb012eq@drn.newsguy.com>, Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> > wrote: > >> Hi, >> I know I read it somewhere, but now can't remember where. >> Did someone mention that there was a chapter missing from the S2 DVDs? > > there was something that thought that there was a scene missing. but > then around 20 people responded in the first hour that the scene was > indeed in the ep That was about a possible *second* missing scene. There is indeed a small scene missing from the very beginning of "Over the Rainbow." -- Lord Usher "I'm here to kill you, not to judge you."

2003-09-14 19:13:55+00:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <bk25qb012eq@drn.newsguy.com>, Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: > Hi, > I know I read it somewhere, but now can't remember where. > Did someone mention that there was a chapter missing from the S2 DVDs? there was something that thought that there was a scene missing. but then around 20 people responded in the first hour that the scene was indeed in the ep

2003-09-15 08:13:35-07:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <Xns93F6A086077A0houseofusher@216.40.28.74>, Lord Usher says... > >PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net> wrote in news:140920031214346427% >antarian@pacbell.net: > >> In article <bk25qb012eq@drn.newsguy.com>, Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> >> wrote: >> >>> Hi, >>> I know I read it somewhere, but now can't remember where. >>> Did someone mention that there was a chapter missing from the S2 DVDs? >> >> there was something that thought that there was a scene missing. but >> then around 20 people responded in the first hour that the scene was >> indeed in the ep > >That was about a possible *second* missing scene. There is indeed a small >scene missing from the very beginning of "Over the Rainbow." The teaser? I came into Angel last season. I have never seen S2 and look forward to my DVDs. (S1 kicked ass). Would you mind describing the scene in detail? Is it possible to do that without giving anything away that previously happened? Thanks.

2003-09-15 08:15:49-07:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <140920031214346427%antarian@pacbell.net>, PJ Browning says... > >In article <bk25qb012eq@drn.newsguy.com>, Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> >wrote: > >> Hi, >> I know I read it somewhere, but now can't remember where. >> Did someone mention that there was a chapter missing from the S2 DVDs? >there was something that thought that there was a scene missing. but >then around 20 people responded in the first hour that the scene was >indeed in the ep A case of posting in a thread without reading the other resposes first!

2003-09-15 18:48:21-05:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (Lord Usher <lord_usher@hotmail.com>)

Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in news:bk4kuv0dkh@drn.newsguy.com: >>That was about a possible *second* missing scene. There is indeed a >>small scene missing from the very beginning of "Over the Rainbow." > > The teaser? The first of two scenes in the teaser. The episode opens on the second. > I came into Angel last season. I have never seen S2 and look forward > to my DVDs. (S1 kicked ass). Would you mind describing the scene in > detail? Is it possible to do that without giving anything away that > previously happened? Thanks. It's hard to describe what happens without giving away the events of the previous episode. Fortunately, it's not a hugely pivotal scene. Basically, the Host and three of our main characters are in the Host's bar. One of the other main characters has just vanished (at the end of the previous episode), and Our Heroes run around the bar looking for him/her. Finally Our Heroes realize that their friend is really gone, that he/she must have been transported to a certain other place. Cut to that other place, and there he/she is. Which is right where the DVD comes in. -- Lord Usher "I'm here to kill you, not to judge you."

2003-09-15 19:26:56-07:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <Xns93F7BED32397Bhouseofusher@216.40.28.70>, Lord Usher says... > >Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in news:bk4kuv0dkh@drn.newsguy.com: > >>>That was about a possible *second* missing scene. There is indeed a >>>small scene missing from the very beginning of "Over the Rainbow." >> >> The teaser? > >The first of two scenes in the teaser. The episode opens on the second. > >> I came into Angel last season. I have never seen S2 and look forward >> to my DVDs. (S1 kicked ass). Would you mind describing the scene in >> detail? Is it possible to do that without giving anything away that >> previously happened? Thanks. > >It's hard to describe what happens without giving away the events of the >previous episode. Fortunately, it's not a hugely pivotal scene. > >Basically, the Host and three of our main characters are in the Host's bar. >One of the other main characters has just vanished (at the end of the >previous episode), and Our Heroes run around the bar looking for him/her. >Finally Our Heroes realize that their friend is really gone, that he/she >must have been transported to a certain other place. > >Cut to that other place, and there he/she is. Which is right where the DVD >comes in. Thank you. I think you did a smashing job describing it without giving a thing away!!

2003-09-16 17:11:08+00:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (Kris <kriswithak1@noneofyourbusiness.com.au>)

Lord Usher <lord_usher@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns93F7BED32397Bhouseofusher@216.40.28.70... > Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in news:bk4kuv0dkh@drn.newsguy.com: > *snip* > Cut to that other place, and there he/she is. Which is right where the DVD > comes in. > > -- > Lord Usher > "I'm here to kill you, not to judge you." Does this description include the scene that's supposed to be missing? I got S2 last month and these DVD's have the scenes you've described above... what's missing? K

2003-09-17 03:48:41+00:00 - Re: Something missing from S2 DVDs? - (vader47000@aol.com)

<<Does this description include the scene that's supposed to be missing? I got S2 last month and these DVD's have the scenes you've described above... what's missing?>> The scenes are missing in the Region 1 (American) DVDs. Foreign DVDs aren't necessarily the same.