FLM films - My Webpage

2003-10-01 09:39:44-07:00 - Does ME have age issues? - (colette_wedding@hotmail.com)

Okay, we all know how for a while, they would have JM say he was younger than he was (although he would give out clues in interviews like when he said he saw the Clash at Cow Palace when he was 15) but he was clear on it a while ago. Now one David Boreanaz was born in 1969 which makes him 34 years old. Yet where ever I read an interview or whatever, they say 32. Now, I know DB probably doesn't even care about his age. It just seems that his agent or ME or whatever does. Do they have some sort of issues with the age of their actors?

2003-10-01 18:12:31-07:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (himiko@animail.net)

colette_wedding@hotmail.com (Nirvana 1) wrote in message news:<d2a3b54c.0310010839.492de3d0@posting.google.com>... > Okay, we all know how for a while, they would have JM say he was > younger than he was (although he would give out clues in interviews > like when he said he saw the Clash at Cow Palace when he was 15) but > he was clear on it a while ago. > Now one David Boreanaz was born in 1969 which makes him 34 years old. > Yet where ever I read an interview or whatever, they say 32. Now, I > know DB probably doesn't even care about his age. It just seems that > his agent or ME or whatever does. Do they have some sort of issues > with the age of their actors? It's not ME specifically. It's the whole entertainment industry. Hell, it's our whole culture. himiko

2003-10-02 04:41:29+00:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (chandy19@aol.com)

> >It's not ME specifically. It's the whole entertainment industry. >Hell, it's our whole culture. > Barry Manilow used to lie about his age back in then 70's, so I don't think its a recent developement either,

2003-10-02 09:30:33-07:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (colette_wedding@hotmail.com)

chandy19@aol.com (David) wrote in message news:<20031002004129.17551.00000211@mb-m26.aol.com>... > > > >It's not ME specifically. It's the whole entertainment industry. > >Hell, it's our whole culture. > > > > Barry Manilow used to lie about his age back in then 70's, so I don't think its > a recent developement either, That's the thing. I mean, I'm very sure DB doesn't care about his age or the 2 year difference between 1969 and 1971 but I just wonder about the dudes who run the show. Do they realy think we are that shallow that we would say "you know what? I don't like this character. Look how old the actor is who plays him/her"?

2003-10-02 10:50:45-07:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (susangg@goldrush.com)

They have age issues (but mostly for women, men are OK as long as they continue to look good, as per JM) and of course they have pregnancy issues (so much for the "feminist role model" production company).....We are, after all, dealing with a CORPORATION.

2003-10-02 10:51:48-07:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (LillithBlau@hotmail.com)

himiko@animail.net (himiko) wrote in message news:<c7902983.0310011712.7a75f458@posting.google.com>... > colette_wedding@hotmail.com (Nirvana 1) wrote in message news:<d2a3b54c.0310010839.492de3d0@posting.google.com>... > > Okay, we all know how for a while, they would have JM say he was > > younger than he was (although he would give out clues in interviews > > like when he said he saw the Clash at Cow Palace when he was 15) but > > he was clear on it a while ago. > > Now one David Boreanaz was born in 1969 which makes him 34 years old. > > Yet where ever I read an interview or whatever, they say 32. Now, I > > know DB probably doesn't even care about his age. It just seems that > > his agent or ME or whatever does. Do they have some sort of issues > > with the age of their actors? > > It's not ME specifically. It's the whole entertainment industry. > Hell, it's our whole culture. > > himiko I think ME is trying to do good. It creates these lovely stories � fantastically entertaining tv that also gives us something to pull apart and think about. Of course to do this, it has to deal with the evil entertainment industry and also not be so radical to this culture that it alienates it. Will ME stay true? Will it be able to survive and continue to create the stories? Or will it be compromised to death under the crushing weight of the industry and the ignorant indifference of the public - Tune in next week for Angel Lilly

2003-10-02 16:33:24+00:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (Dan Milburn <danielmilburn@hotmail.com>)

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:30:33 -0700, Nirvana 1 wrote: > chandy19@aol.com (David) wrote in message news:<20031002004129.17551.00000211@mb-m26.aol.com>... >> > >> >It's not ME specifically. It's the whole entertainment industry. >> >Hell, it's our whole culture. >> > >> >> Barry Manilow used to lie about his age back in then 70's, so I don't think its >> a recent developement either, > > That's the thing. I mean, I'm very sure DB doesn't care about his age > or the 2 year difference between 1969 and 1971 but I just wonder about > the dudes who run the show. Do they realy think we are that shallow > that we would say "you know what? I don't like this character. Look > how old the actor is who plays him/her"? Surely if that was the case they wouldn't have hired them in the first place? Dan

2003-10-02 18:03:00-05:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (Zombie Elvis <DELETE-ME-2-REPLY-robertocastillo@ameritech.net>)

It was a time of great turmoil. The strong preyed on the weak, dogs and cats lived together. One voice cried out in the wilderness: colette_wedding@hotmail.com (Nirvana 1) wrote in <d2a3b54c.0310010839.492de3d0@posting.google.com>: > Okay, we all know how for a while, they would have JM say he was > younger than he was (although he would give out clues in interviews > like when he said he saw the Clash at Cow Palace when he was 15) but > he was clear on it a while ago. > Now one David Boreanaz was born in 1969 which makes him 34 years old. > Yet where ever I read an interview or whatever, they say 32. Now, I > know DB probably doesn't even care about his age. It just seems that > his agent or ME or whatever does. Do they have some sort of issues > with the age of their actors? After all, it's not like anyone else in Hollywood has issues with age. -- I go on-line sometimes, but everyone has really bad spelling. It's depressing. -- Tara MacClay Roberto Castillo robertocastillo@ameritech.net http://www.freewebs.com/robertocastillo/

2003-10-03 14:59:06-07:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (susangg@goldrush.com)

Of course, if you look like THIS: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2D532816 ...it doesn't matter how old you are, does it? (Drooling Now....)

2003-10-03 19:30:20-07:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (galt_57@hotmail.com)

colette_wedding@hotmail.com (Nirvana 1) wrote in message news:<d2a3b54c.0310010839.492de3d0@posting.google.com>... > [...] > Now one David Boreanaz was born in 1969 which makes him 34 years old. > Yet where ever I read an interview or whatever, they say 32. Now, I > know DB probably doesn't even care about his age. It just seems that > his agent or ME or whatever does. Do they have some sort of issues > with the age of their actors? > Someone posted a rumor that Lilah was dumped due to age.

2003-10-04 03:47:24+00:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (catladyx7@aol.com)

So true!! This is a gorgeous picture and a candid photo....no airbrushing LOL!!!!!! Rae> >Of course, if you look like THIS: > >http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2D532816 > >...it doesn't matter how old you are, does it? (Drooling Now....)

2003-10-07 17:46:56-07:00 - Re: Does ME have age issues? - (colette_wedding@hotmail.com)

catladyx7@aol.com (CAT LADYx7) wrote in message news:<20031003234724.15103.00000120@mb-m29.aol.com>... > So true!! This is a gorgeous picture and a candid photo....no airbrushing > LOL!!!!!! > > Rae> > >Of course, if you look like THIS: > > > >http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y2D532816 > > > >...it doesn't matter how old you are, does it? (Drooling Now....) Oh, I LOVE that picture! It was taken, like, 2 weeks ago by somebody at the concert. She said that picture just caught her eye the most out of all the ones she took. It was posted at the Cross and Stake ASSB.