FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-24 23:46:40-05:00 - ANYONE??? - (Lord Phoenix <Phoenix140@Hot_nospam_mail.com>)

Does anyone have, or know where to get, a rip of the latest Angel???

2003-01-25 00:52:10-05:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Philip Hawthorne <hawthorne_philip@hotmail.com>)

2003-01-25 01:01:42-05:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Philip Hawthorne <hawthorne_philip@hotmail.com>)

> angel is posted in the buffy binary groups. the full name is something > like alt.binaries.multimedia.buffyvslayer And if he doesn't have a usenet server that supports that (like me), http://philhawthorne.freeservers.com/journey.jpg <3 Phil <3

2003-01-25 01:08:04-05:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Lord Phoenix <Phoenix140@Hot_nospam_mail.com>)

Ok, I'll see what i can do. The problem is that whenever i run kazaa my explorer freezes. I can use the keyboard when in either AIM or Kazaa...

2003-01-25 01:30:30-05:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Philip Hawthorne <hawthorne_philip@hotmail.com>)

> The problem is that whenever i run kazaa my explorer freezes. I can use the > keyboard when in either AIM or Kazaa... Can't use the keyboard? Try holding Alt and pressing tab to cycle through the programs. The program usually pops up a few ads when you load it. If your explorer crashes post the error type here; if it freezes, try searching google for troubleshooting. Operating System? Also, download and run "ad aware" from www.download.com to remove any harmful adware .dlls. One particular .dll stopped me from opening IE or any computer windows; it crashed my explorer.exe every time. <3 Phil <3

2003-01-25 05:52:08+00:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <b0t4rf$off$1@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>, "Lord Phoenix" <Phoenix140@Hot_nospam_mail.com> wrote: > Does anyone have, or know where to get, a rip of the latest Angel??? > angel is posted in the buffy binary groups. the full name is something like alt.binaries.multimedia.buffyvslayer

2003-01-25 16:44:48-05:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Lord Phoenix <Phoenix140@Hot_nospam_mail.com>)

i successfully used kazaa without explorer crashing. But!, i did not use the keyboard except in aim and kazaa until it was closed... I don't know *shrug*

2003-01-25 22:18:09+00:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Dan McEwen <dannyboymcny@hotmail.com>)

"Lord Phoenix" <Phoenix140@Hot_nospam_mail.com> wrote in news:b0t9k2$q6k$1@grapevine.wam.umd.edu: > Ok, I'll see what i can do. > > The problem is that whenever i run kazaa my explorer freezes. I can > use the keyboard when in either AIM or Kazaa... Just let Kazaa run from your taskbar. It doesn't have to be open to work. -- Dan a.a. #1617

2003-01-25 22:46:15-05:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Philip Hawthorne <hawthorne_philip@hotmail.com>)

2003-01-27 02:59:58+00:00 - Re: ANYONE??? - (Ky <a@b.com>)

"Philip Hawthorne" <hawthorne_philip@hotmail.com> wrote in news:b0vll9$u09i9$1@ID-122067.news.dfncis.de: > If you can't use your keyboard at all, go to your start menu and > choose "Run" then type in "charmap" All kinda falls apart right there, doesn't it? :) > and plug in the series of letters you need for the episode title, > click copy, then go to kazaa and right click and click paste, then >search.