FLM films - My Webpage

2004-03-15 22:27:14-08:00 - 5 top Spangel moments - (himiko@animail.net)

What can I say? Much as I love Spike alone, I love him even more with Angel. And Angel, toward whom I was always sort of "eh," is fast becoming a favorite character because of his scenes with Spike. My top 5 Spangel moments are: 1. the hand holding scene 2. the nervous first flyer vamps 3. the battling Bickerson's cavemen v. astronauts argument 4. the scene on the bridge when they knew they'd let Fred die 5. the hospital scene in Damage I left off "You're a wee little puppet man!" because it's really just Spike; but it's also a favorite. Anyone else want to try? himiko

2004-03-17 01:41:58+00:00 - Re: 5 top Spangel moments - (melissah1394@aol.comtrash)

I kinda liked the part in "Just Rewards" where Angel's had it with Spike's bitching. the speech Angel fives is great; He says something like "You asked for your soul, I didn't. I spent a hundred years trying to come to terms with infinite remorse. You spent three weeks moaning in a basement and you were fine." Then Spike blinks out again. Angel's grunt of frustration was hilarious (I thought.) Then there's another part where Spike blinks out again and Angel says something like "Oh, Thank God!" The scene on the couch (in 'Life of The Party', I think) is also great. Great thread! Melissa (take out the trash to email) ----------------------------------------- "Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks -- oh God! I'm English!" ------------------------------------------

2004-03-17 20:07:28-06:00 - Re: 5 top Spangel moments - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"himiko" <himiko@animail.net> wrote in message news:c7902983.0403152227.707c277c@posting.google.com... > What can I say? Much as I love Spike alone, I love him even more with > Angel. And Angel, toward whom I was always sort of "eh," is fast > becoming a favorite character because of his scenes with Spike. > > My top 5 Spangel moments are: > > 1. the hand holding scene > 2. the nervous first flyer vamps > 3. the battling Bickerson's cavemen v. astronauts argument > 4. the scene on the bridge when they knew they'd let Fred die > 5. the hospital scene in Damage > > I left off "You're a wee little puppet man!" because it's really just > Spike; but it's also a favorite. > > Anyone else want to try? > > himiko WHICH hospital scene? The final one where Angel is visiting a Spike who's recuperating with his recently reattached hands and mentioning that he wasn't going to complain because it wasn't that particular girl he attack in decades past was a nice revelation about Spike's character and personality. -- Ken from Chicago