FLM films - My Webpage

2004-01-09 16:19:56-08:00 - Michelle Trachentberg six feet under (no she isn't dead) - (DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com)

2004-01-10 13:42:25-06:00 - Re: Michelle Trachentberg six feet under (no she isn't dead) - (Thirsty Viking <john_doerter@hotmail.com>)

"Linda" <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com> wrote in message news:KRXLb.5270575$Of.833472@news.easynews.com... > > "dw" <DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:d9f58d9d.0401091619.65bdc6fa@posting.google.com... > > From TV Guide on line: > > DIG THIS: Buffy alum Michelle Trachtenberg is so headed to HBO's Six > > Feet Under for a four-episode arc. According to The Hollywood > > Reporter, the actress is in talks to play a pop singer protected by > > Keith (Michael St. Patrick). In related news, Trachtenberg has signed > > on to play a figure skater the Disney comedy Ice Princess. > > MT has never been on Angel so why was this posted here? > > Please post this to the appropriate newsgroup. I suggest > alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer. > Thanks for posting this here, I stopped reading the buffy group when the series ended.

2004-01-10 18:52:26+00:00 - Re: Michelle Trachentberg six feet under (no she isn't dead) - (Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com>)

"dw" <DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d9f58d9d.0401091619.65bdc6fa@posting.google.com... > From TV Guide on line: > DIG THIS: Buffy alum Michelle Trachtenberg is so headed to HBO's Six > Feet Under for a four-episode arc. According to The Hollywood > Reporter, the actress is in talks to play a pop singer protected by > Keith (Michael St. Patrick). In related news, Trachtenberg has signed > on to play a figure skater the Disney comedy Ice Princess. MT has never been on Angel so why was this posted here? Please post this to the appropriate newsgroup. I suggest alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer. -- Best regards, Linda Mmmmmm......Angel

2004-01-10 20:57:01-08:00 - Re: Michelle Trachentberg six feet under (no she isn't dead) - (nardo218@yahoo.com)

"Michael C." <mcsuper5@usol.com> wrote in message news:<slrnc00vbi.52r.mcsuper5@jaguar.softshoppe.com>... > Thanks for the info, but next time cross-post to alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer > and alt.tv.angel, don't multipost. > > Cross-posting to two closely related groups is okay since many of us in > ATA do have an interest in the Buffy cast, but if you multipost you need > to check two areas for replies, people in both groups will see your > message in both groups, and it looks like you sent the message to the > wrong group. > > BTW, the subject is in bad taste, at least you added the comment. > > Michael C. Thank god for the manners police. Aura

2004-01-10 22:32:28+00:00 - Re: Michelle Trachentberg six feet under (no she isn't dead) - ("Michael C." <mcsuper5@usol.com>)

On 9 Jan 2004 16:19:56 -0800, dw <DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com> wrote: > From TV Guide on line: > DIG THIS: Buffy alum Michelle Trachtenberg is so headed to HBO's Six > Feet Under for a four-episode arc. According to The Hollywood > Reporter, the actress is in talks to play a pop singer protected by > Keith (Michael St. Patrick). In related news, Trachtenberg has signed > on to play a figure skater the Disney comedy Ice Princess. Thanks for the info, but next time cross-post to alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer and alt.tv.angel, don't multipost. Cross-posting to two closely related groups is okay since many of us in ATA do have an interest in the Buffy cast, but if you multipost you need to check two areas for replies, people in both groups will see your message in both groups, and it looks like you sent the message to the wrong group. BTW, the subject is in bad taste, at least you added the comment. Michael C. -- mcsuper5@usol.com http://mcsuper5.freeshell.org/ Registered Linux User #303915 http://counter.li.org/

2004-01-11 15:55:05+00:00 - Re: Michelle Trachentberg six feet under (no she isn't dead) - (BTR1701 <BTR1702@ix.netcom.com>)

In article <slrnc00vbi.52r.mcsuper5@jaguar.softshoppe.com>, mcsuper5@usol.com wrote: > BTW, the subject is in bad taste, at least you added the comment. You're kidding, right?

2004-01-14 22:53:31-06:00 - Re: Michelle Trachentberg six feet under (no she isn't dead) - ("Joseph S. Powell, III" <jpowell180@charter.net>)

"dw" <DrWoodardOnDS@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d9f58d9d.0401091619.65bdc6fa@posting.google.com... > From TV Guide on line: > DIG THIS: Buffy alum Michelle Trachtenberg is so headed to HBO's Six > Feet Under for a four-episode arc. According to The Hollywood > Reporter, the actress is in talks to play a pop singer protected by > Keith (Michael St. Patrick). In related news, Trachtenberg has signed > on to play a figure skater the Disney comedy Ice Princess. Hmmmmmmmmm..........Then Glory somehow finds a way to come back to life and kills Keith to get at the key, and we then have to see David cry on his big brother Nate's shoulder, and Nate's all like, "I know just how you feel, bro, I just found out Lisa was taken from me by a supernatural being, except she was named Gloria instead of Glory, and she was a vampire instead of a goddess...word had it Gloria was going to hang herself because some New Jersey mobster dumped her, but she was vamped before she had the chance, and then faked her death.". This way we (semi) neatly tie BTVS (and by default ATS), SFU, and The Sopranos together (provided you've seen the Abe Fererra film The Addiction, which stars Annabella Sciorra (who played Tony Soprano's mistress Gloria Atrillo) who vamps Lily Taylor (Nate's late wife who recently died)....even more interesting is the appearances of Edie Falco (Carmella Soprano) and Michael Imperioli (Christopher Moltessante) in the film.