FLM films - My Webpage

2004-05-12 09:29:47-07:00 - Sounds like DB is done with playing Angel - (igs622001@yahoo.com)

I don't know if this has been posted before, but in an interview with TV Guide, DB indicated that he wasn't really interested in playing Angel again any time soon (although he does leave the door open a bit). TVGO: There are rumors we haven't seen the last of Angel, that there might be some TV or DVD movies in the future. Would you come back to the character? Boreanaz: [Laughs] I don't think I will, no. TVGO: Seriously? Boreanaz: Yeah. The only way I would do any kind of loose-end wrapping up would be if the pieces were right, and if they decided to do it on a different, higher level, like a film. Joss is doing Serenity [the feature based on his 2002 short-lived Fox series Firefly], and we'll see how that goes for him. If they decided to do that with Angel and if the pieces were right, fine. But you never know where everyone is in their lives at that moment. http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040512b.asp

2004-05-14 00:16:18-07:00 - Re: Sounds like DB is done with playing Angel - ("F. C." <fc@nospam.com>)

In article <5aa58763.0405120829.5e7ddb0@posting.google.com>, igs622001 @yahoo.com says... > I don't know if this has been posted before, but in an interview with > TV Guide, DB indicated that he wasn't really interested in playing > Angel again any time soon (although he does leave the door open a > bit). > > > > > TVGO: There are rumors we haven't seen the last of Angel, that there > might be some TV or DVD movies in the future. Would you come back to > the character? > Boreanaz: [Laughs] I don't think I will, no. > > TVGO: Seriously? > Boreanaz: Yeah. The only way I would do any kind of loose-end wrapping > up would be if the pieces were right, and if they decided to do it on > a different, higher level, like a film. Joss is doing Serenity [the > feature based on his 2002 short-lived Fox series Firefly], and we'll > see how that goes for him. If they decided to do that with Angel and > if the pieces were right, fine. But you never know where everyone is > in their lives at that moment. > > > http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040512b.asp > So, who can play Angel should they pick someone else? -F.

2004-05-14 22:04:18-04:00 - Re: Sounds like DB is done with playing Angel - (nfway <me@here.com>)

In article <MPG.1b0e1222c47bda949896ea@news.active-news.com>, fc@nospam.com says... > In article <5aa58763.0405120829.5e7ddb0@posting.google.com>, igs622001 > @yahoo.com says... > > I don't know if this has been posted before, but in an interview with > > TV Guide, DB indicated that he wasn't really interested in playing > > Angel again any time soon (although he does leave the door open a > > bit). > > > > > > > > > > TVGO: There are rumors we haven't seen the last of Angel, that there > > might be some TV or DVD movies in the future. Would you come back to > > the character? > > Boreanaz: [Laughs] I don't think I will, no. > > > > TVGO: Seriously? > > Boreanaz: Yeah. The only way I would do any kind of loose-end wrapping > > up would be if the pieces were right, and if they decided to do it on > > a different, higher level, like a film. Joss is doing Serenity [the > > feature based on his 2002 short-lived Fox series Firefly], and we'll > > see how that goes for him. If they decided to do that with Angel and > > if the pieces were right, fine. But you never know where everyone is > > in their lives at that moment. > > > > > > http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040512b.asp > > > > So, who can play Angel should they pick someone else? > > -F. > the same guy that played Buffy dancing with the Immortal? he just needs a change of hair color. ;)

2004-05-15 00:42:02-04:00 - Re: Sounds like DB is done with playing Angel - (HeKS <heks_@hotmail.com>)

"F. C." <fc@nospam.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1b0e1222c47bda949896ea@news.active-news.com... > In article <5aa58763.0405120829.5e7ddb0@posting.google.com>, igs622001 > @yahoo.com says... > > I don't know if this has been posted before, but in an interview with > > TV Guide, DB indicated that he wasn't really interested in playing > > Angel again any time soon (although he does leave the door open a > > bit). > > > > > > > > > > TVGO: There are rumors we haven't seen the last of Angel, that there > > might be some TV or DVD movies in the future. Would you come back to > > the character? > > Boreanaz: [Laughs] I don't think I will, no. > > > > TVGO: Seriously? > > Boreanaz: Yeah. The only way I would do any kind of loose-end wrapping > > up would be if the pieces were right, and if they decided to do it on > > a different, higher level, like a film. Joss is doing Serenity [the > > feature based on his 2002 short-lived Fox series Firefly], and we'll > > see how that goes for him. If they decided to do that with Angel and > > if the pieces were right, fine. But you never know where everyone is > > in their lives at that moment. > > > > > > http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040512b.asp > > > > So, who can play Angel should they pick someone else? > > -F. If you want a detailed discussion of this and other recent DB interviews check out the forums at www.saveangel.org I believe it's in either the "General" section or the "Latest News" section. HeKS

2004-05-16 01:02:12-07:00 - Re: Sounds like DB is done with playing Angel - ("F. C." <fc@nospam.com>)

In article <mchpc.40399$dr1.1086556@news20.bellglobal.com>, heks_@hotmail.com says... > > "F. C." <fc@nospam.com> wrote in message > news:MPG.1b0e1222c47bda949896ea@news.active-news.com... > > In article <5aa58763.0405120829.5e7ddb0@posting.google.com>, igs622001 > > @yahoo.com says... > > > I don't know if this has been posted before, but in an interview with > > > TV Guide, DB indicated that he wasn't really interested in playing > > > Angel again any time soon (although he does leave the door open a > > > bit). > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TVGO: There are rumors we haven't seen the last of Angel, that there > > > might be some TV or DVD movies in the future. Would you come back to > > > the character? > > > Boreanaz: [Laughs] I don't think I will, no. > > > > > > TVGO: Seriously? > > > Boreanaz: Yeah. The only way I would do any kind of loose-end wrapping > > > up would be if the pieces were right, and if they decided to do it on > > > a different, higher level, like a film. Joss is doing Serenity [the > > > feature based on his 2002 short-lived Fox series Firefly], and we'll > > > see how that goes for him. If they decided to do that with Angel and > > > if the pieces were right, fine. But you never know where everyone is > > > in their lives at that moment. > > > > > > > > > http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040512b.asp > > > > > > > So, who can play Angel should they pick someone else? > > > > -F. > > If you want a detailed discussion of this and other recent DB interviews > check out the forums at www.saveangel.org > > I believe it's in either the "General" section or the "Latest News" section. > > HeKS > > Thanks for the link.