FLM films - My Webpage

2003-11-11 18:08:41-08:00 - Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Danny <thefirstevil@verizon.net>)

Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she still? Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? I only ask because I LOVED Lilah and I think her interaction with the other characters was much better than what I've seen of Eve. Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was better. She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she would've been a much better choice.

2003-11-12 01:04:57-05:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Darwin Fish <a@a.edu>)

In article <SVisb.400$hn3.239936@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, "Robert" <News@newCanvas.net> wrote: > > "Danny" <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message > news:BBD6D629.91B9%thefirstevil@verizon.net... > > Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she > still? > > Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? I only ask because I > LOVED > > Lilah and I think her interaction with the other characters was much > better > > than what I've seen of Eve. Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was > better. > > She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she > > would've been a much better choice. > > > Lilah's dead. So? She was the one who made the offer to Angel and the rest of the team and her being dead didn't seem to be a problem. Why did ME decide to introduce a new character when Lilah fit the bill? -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let the Darwin Fishes swim! www.darwin-fish.com/fish.html -------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003-11-12 01:17:55-06:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"Danny" <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message news:BBD6D629.91B9%thefirstevil@verizon.net... > Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she still? Story reason is essentially, it is expensive to keep messangers out of hell to talk to angel, they have done it 2x. Once with Holland Manners and once with Lillah. > Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? I hope she is working... > I only ask because I LOVED Lilah and I think her interaction > with the other characters was much better than what I've seen of Eve. I loved Lilah too. > Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was better. > She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she > would've been a much better choice. Sigh, if wishes were Horses.

2003-11-12 01:20:37-06:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"Darwin Fish" <a@a.edu> wrote in message news:a-A4EBCD.01045712112003@corp.supernews.com... > In article <SVisb.400$hn3.239936@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, > "Robert" <News@newCanvas.net> wrote: > > > > "Danny" <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message > > news:BBD6D629.91B9%thefirstevil@verizon.net... > > > Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she > > still? > > > Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? I only ask because I > > LOVED > > > Lilah and I think her interaction with the other characters was much > > better > > > than what I've seen of Eve. Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was > > better. > > > She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she > > > would've been a much better choice. > > > > > > Lilah's dead. > > So? She was the one who made the offer to Angel and the rest of the team > and her being dead didn't seem to be a problem. Why did ME decide to > introduce a new character when Lilah fit the bill? > 2 speculated reasons 1 Money 2 Appearance (some people prefer the skinny young to the mature hourglass)

2003-11-12 04:45:38+00:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Robert <News@newCanvas.net>)

Lilah's dead. "Danny" <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message news:BBD6D629.91B9%thefirstevil@verizon.net... > Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she still? > Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? I only ask because I LOVED > Lilah and I think her interaction with the other characters was much better > than what I've seen of Eve. Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was better. > She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she > would've been a much better choice. >

2003-11-12 08:00:56+00:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Wiggz <wiggz213@hotmail.com>)

"Thirsty Viking" <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net> wrote in message news:T4ednQbtW4I7Qyyi4p2dnA@comcast.com... > > "Danny" <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message > news:BBD6D629.91B9%thefirstevil@verizon.net... > > Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she > still? > > Story reason is essentially, it is expensive to keep messangers out of hell > to talk to angel, they have done it 2x. Once with Holland Manners and > once with Lillah. > > > Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? > > I hope she is working... > > > I only ask because I LOVED Lilah and I think her interaction > > with the other characters was much better than what I've seen of Eve. > > I loved Lilah too. > > > Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was better. > > She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she > > would've been a much better choice. > > Sigh, if wishes were Horses. > > Right, just to clear up a few things... In the story: 1/ Lilah's contract had not expired as her final act as employee of W&H was to make the offer to Angel and oversea the smooth undertaking of the post....once that had actioned, Lilah did then descend into hell, or whichever hell dimension human's go to. She cannot now be called back if we totally believe what the show has shown us so far. 2/ Lilah and Wes did have a history. This history, while very interesting, would not fit into the S5 makeup simply because it would cross too many grey 'mindwipe' angles. Lilah and Wes got 'together' due to the alienation of Wes by the Fang Gang. This, I am guessing is just about where the mindwipe stops. It would bring into question many missing sections of the story. Why did Lilah and Wes get together? Why did Lilah get killed? Both of these questions would bring us tumbling back to the Conner Arc and indeed the mindwipe. I also believe as others have said that their budget could have hampered their decision to get SR back into the show. I also read that SR had already committed herself to other projects, but would love to do a guest shot or two. considering what I have already spoken about, it would be very interesting how ME decide to do this? Wiggz Voice Of Experience

2003-11-12 08:14:02+00:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - ("George W. Harris" <gharrus@mundsprung.com>)

"Wiggz" <wiggz213@hotmail.com> wrote: :2/ Lilah and Wes did have a history. This history, while very interesting, :would not fit into the S5 makeup simply because it would cross too many grey :'mindwipe' angles. Lilah and Wes got 'together' due to the alienation of :Wes by the Fang Gang. This, I am guessing is just about where the mindwipe :stops. It would bring into question many missing sections of the story. :Why did Lilah and Wes get together? Why did Lilah get killed? Both of :these questions would bring us tumbling back to the Conner Arc and indeed :the mindwipe. I wonder if Wes will find a dolar bill in his wallet with her signature on it... -- e^(i*pi)+1=0 George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.

2003-11-12 10:36:59-06:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"Wiggz" <wiggz213@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3fb1e8cc_2@news.athenanews.com... > > In the story: > > 1/ Lilah's contract had not expired as her final act as employee of W&H was > to make the offer to Angel and oversea the smooth undertaking of the > post....once that had actioned, Lilah did then descend into hell, or > whichever hell dimension human's go to. She cannot now be called back if we > totally believe what the show has shown us so far. Actually I got the Idea they had pulled her from hell to act as the messanger, and they could do so again, but there is some "PRICE" for doing so that they don't care to keep paying on an ongoing basis.

2003-11-12 10:43:56-06:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"George W. Harris" <gharrus@mundsprung.com> wrote in message news:5qq3rvkul7pjjblcgnvir4sokutp6gduc1@4ax.com... > "Wiggz" <wiggz213@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > I wonder if Wes will find a dolar bill in his > wallet with her signature on it... Hehe, a Cool scene is one where Wes has to part with that dollar, or he borrows a dollar from gunn so he doesn't have to.

2003-11-12 12:09:00+00:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Eds <callmerazor@hotmael.com>)

"George W. Harris" <gharrus@mundsprung.com> wrote in message news:5qq3rvkul7pjjblcgnvir4sokutp6gduc1@4ax.com... > "Wiggz" <wiggz213@hotmail.com> wrote: > > :2/ Lilah and Wes did have a history. This history, while very interesting, > :would not fit into the S5 makeup simply because it would cross too many grey > :'mindwipe' angles. Lilah and Wes got 'together' due to the alienation of > :Wes by the Fang Gang. This, I am guessing is just about where the mindwipe > :stops. It would bring into question many missing sections of the story. > :Why did Lilah and Wes get together? Why did Lilah get killed? Both of > :these questions would bring us tumbling back to the Conner Arc and indeed > :the mindwipe. > > I wonder if Wes will find a dolar bill in his > wallet with her signature on it... I had assumed all the cynical reasons mentioned above, but now I think maybe W&H are concerned about their Connor spell being broken, so keeping Lilah out of the way makes sense, as surely Wes is the key to the spell's unravelling. BTW, we have no evidence I know of that Lilah has descended to a final Hell. She's still under contract to W& H as far as we know. Eds

2003-11-12 20:39:50+00:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (liv <liv@ziplink.net>)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:04:57 -0500, Darwin Fish <a@a.edu> wrote: >In article <SVisb.400$hn3.239936@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>, > "Robert" <News@newCanvas.net> wrote: >> >> "Danny" <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message >> news:BBD6D629.91B9%thefirstevil@verizon.net... >> > Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she >> still? >> > Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? I only ask because I >> LOVED >> > Lilah and I think her interaction with the other characters was much >> better >> > than what I've seen of Eve. Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was >> better. >> > She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she >> > would've been a much better choice. >> > > >> Lilah's dead. > >So? She was the one who made the offer to Angel and the rest of the team >and her being dead didn't seem to be a problem. Why did ME decide to >introduce a new character when Lilah fit the bill? ------- Because then we'd have to deal with why Holland Manners didn't keep his job (and other slain types). Granted, you could get around that--Wesley could make a deal with some devil or another, for example--but it would have required an episode or two to make it gel. liv liv@garbage.ziplink.net take out the garbage to reply... If you can't beat your computer at chess try kickboxing.

2003-11-13 16:21:49-06:00 - AtS Love Hexagon - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"DigitalVinyl" <reader@internet.com> wrote in message news:r3u7rv8ph6umd3aeho6nci8c1loj23fvsn@4ax.com... > "Robert" <News@newCanvas.net> wrote: > > >Lilah's dead. > > Do we have any proof that Eve's "alive" > > I think they wanted Eve to be available for sexual tension with Angel > and Lilah wouldn't work for that. If Angel and Lilah bumped uglies in > the Halloween episode that would add a whole new wrinkle to the > Gunn->Fred<-Wes->Lilah<-Angel->ElectroGrrl<-Gunn soap opera. LOL Great point... probably fired cordy because they couldn't work in a love intrest between Groo-Slug and Fred

2003-11-13 21:35:43+00:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (DigitalVinyl <reader@internet.com>)

"Robert" <News@newCanvas.net> wrote: >Lilah's dead. Do we have any proof that Eve's "alive" I think they wanted Eve to be available for sexual tension with Angel and Lilah wouldn't work for that. If Angel and Lilah bumped uglies in the Halloween episode that would add a whole new wrinkle to the Gunn->Fred<-Wes->Lilah<-Angel->ElectroGrrl<-Gunn soap opera. >"Danny" <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message >news:BBD6D629.91B9%thefirstevil@verizon.net... >> Since Lilah was Angle and co.'s original guide at W&H, why isn't she >still? >> Is the actress (Stephanie Romanov) not available? I only ask because I >LOVED >> Lilah and I think her interaction with the other characters was much >better >> than what I've seen of Eve. Not that Eve is 100% bad, but Lilah was >better. >> She has a history with Wes, an ongoing flirtation with Angel, I think she >> would've been a much better choice. >> > DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)

2003-11-13 23:13:07+00:00 - Re: Why Eve and not Lilah? - (Mark Nobles <cmn-nospam@houston.rr.com>)

In article <T4ednQbtW4I7Qyyi4p2dnA@comcast.com>, Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net> wrote: > Sigh, if wishes were Horses. we'd all be eating steak.

2003-11-14 01:13:17+00:00 - Re: AtS Love Hexagon - (Jane Davitt <jdavitt01@rogers.com>)

Thirsty Viking wrote: > "DigitalVinyl" <reader@internet.com> wrote in message > news:r3u7rv8ph6umd3aeho6nci8c1loj23fvsn@4ax.com... > >>"Robert" <News@newCanvas.net> wrote: >> >> >>>Lilah's dead. >> >>Do we have any proof that Eve's "alive" >> >>I think they wanted Eve to be available for sexual tension with Angel >>and Lilah wouldn't work for that. If Angel and Lilah bumped uglies in >>the Halloween episode that would add a whole new wrinkle to the >>Gunn->Fred<-Wes->Lilah<-Angel->ElectroGrrl<-Gunn soap opera. > > > LOL Great point... probably fired cordy because they couldn't work > in a love intrest between Groo-Slug and Fred > > Though Angel and Lilah actually had some sparks flying before and during the Wes/Lilah affair; remember when they were going at it hot and heavy on Angel's desk? True, Angel's body didn't have him in it, but she didn't know that... Jane -- Read my Buffy the Vampire Slayer fiction at http://members.rogers.com/jdavitt01/index.html http://www.fanfiction.net/~Jane Davitt