FLM films - My Webpage

2003-11-27 03:16:56+00:00 - Spike should spike Angel... - (Aaron Pynn <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca>)

I am watching Angel since Buffy has gone off the air. I went back and watched all previous episodes of Angel as well. Here goes... Angel is still as pompous and annoying as he was on Buffy.IMO Connor should have been gone after one episode, man he was an awful character. Wesley I like always have, same with Fred. Spike does his best to help make the show with what he is given I hope he takes a bigger part soon. Once and for all I would love to see Spike just shut up Angel, beat the crap out of him, come within an inch of killing him and telling him" Ya ain't worth the effort." :-) Spike with Buffy would be good, but if Buffy isn't arounf Spike with Fred would do nicely:-)

2003-11-27 09:17:09+00:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (Wiggz <wiggz213@hotmail.com>)

"Aaron Pynn" <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:I0exb.37688$R13.1194941@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > I am watching Angel since Buffy has gone off the air. I went back and > watched all previous episodes of Angel as well. > > Here goes... > > Angel is still as pompous and annoying as he was on Buffy.IMO > > Connor should have been gone after one episode, man he was an awful > character. > > Wesley I like always have, same with Fred. > > Spike does his best to help make the show with what he is given I hope he > takes a bigger part soon. > > Once and for all I would love to see Spike just shut up Angel, beat the crap > out of him, come within an inch of killing him and telling him" Ya ain't > worth the effort." > > :-) Spike with Buffy would be good, but if Buffy isn't arounf Spike with > Fred would do nicely:-) > > I think people will probably agree whole heartedly with just one of those comments...... Wesley being liked. The Connor arc was perhaps a little irritating to some, but it is dead and buried now, and needed to be see through to the bitter end so to speak. As for the Spike getting a bigger part and Angel almost being killed by him. LEt us just remember one thing, whilst stepping out of the AngelVerse a moment; The show is called ANGEL, not SPIKE. While I have been pleasently suprised and have enjoyed Spike and Angel's interaction...and also their history being brought to the fore thus allowing us hardcore fans to be appeased with flashbacks and little injokes from former series/seasons, There is no way that I would like Spike to become more dominant. Fine let the Shanshu be about Spike....as long as the story flows and the struggle which Angel faces within and whilst heading up W&H is still characterised then fine. I think the majority of people would agree with me on that...would you? :) Wiggz Voice of Experience

2003-11-27 20:55:48-08:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (luvthistle1@yahoo.com)

"Aaron Pynn" <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<I0exb.37688$R13.1194941@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>... > I am watching Angel since Buffy has gone off the air. I went back and > watched all previous episodes of Angel as well. > > Here goes... > > Angel is still as pompous and annoying as he was on Buffy.IMO > > Connor should have been gone after one episode, man he was an awful > character. > > Wesley I like always have, same with Fred. > > Spike does his best to help make the show with what he is given I hope he > takes a bigger part soon. > > Once and for all I would love to see Spike just shut up Angel, beat the crap > out of him, come within an inch of killing him and telling him" Ya ain't > worth the effort." > > :-) Spike with Buffy would be good, but if Buffy isn't arounf Spike with > Fred would do nicely:-) ....YOUR Wish Has been granted! Spike did that exact thing. in "Destiny" episode 8 of "Angel." I on board with Spike and fred as well. Fred is sorta like Willow. so Spike and Fred would be , what it would have been like, if Spike and Willow had ever hook up . I hated Connor at first, too, but once you realize what he been through, and how people was treating him. then you realize why he was acting that way. I was begining to like Connor, once I had a better understanding of his character. Everyone was only nice to him because he was Angel son, no one besides Cordy ever reached out to him. hell, Angel spent his first day with his son fighting demons. I think Connor would have rather went to the mall for new gear, or a hair cut. than they keep telling him he was like his father. to connor, holtz was his father, Angel didn't raise him. Angel is still as pompous and annoying as he was on Buffy.IMO Pretty much, but he's not as bad. Sign luvthistle1 Owner of "Spikes's permanent cave" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spikespermanentcave/ where the "No basH" rule, has been removed

2003-11-28 01:29:21+00:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (sweick@aol.commmmmmmm)

"Aaron Pynn" acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca wrote: >I am watching Angel since Buffy has gone off the air. I went back and >watched all previous episodes of Angel as well. > >Here goes... > >Angel is still as pompous and annoying as he was on Buffy.IMO Not really, but hell, I'm still trying to figure out Angel as the Playboy Vampire and Spike as Lord Byron. >Connor should have been gone after one episode, man he was an awful >character. The baby Connor was acted very well. After that, it did go downhill, especially in the writing of Connor as a character one would care about. >Wesley I like always have, same with Fred. Fred has generally been a waste of time. She's not fitted in that well. Now if you liked Wes in S3 BtVS, you're just plain weird. I felt sympathy, but he was such a pompous ass that your response to Angel seems very suspect. >Spike does his best to help make the show with what he is given I hope he >takes a bigger part soon. Spike has been boarding on a disaster. They haven't used him more than comic relief and false conflict with Angel. Hopefully, no matter how badly the arc started, they are going to do something interesting with Spike. I doubt it, but there is a hope. >Once and for all I would love to see Spike just shut up Angel, beat the crap >out of him, come within an inch of killing him and telling him" Ya ain't >worth the effort." Well, I'd like Spike to be staked tomorrow and Cordelia added back to the show to give it the heart and soul it's been missing the past season and a third. YMMV. Seeing that Spike just beat Angel, I have no idea why you're wanting this except to show that you're a blithering Spike fan. >:-) Spike with Buffy would be good, but if Buffy isn't arounf Spike with >Fred would do nicely:-) You'll get more Spamony and like it. :-P Me, I just want Nekkid Harmony. :-)``` Again, if SMG returns, please let it be as the Buffybot. Stephen Weick (Hey, what are you looking down here for?)

2003-11-28 03:09:35+00:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (Aaron Pynn <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca>)

"SWeick" <sweick@aol.commmmmmmm> wrote in message news:20031127202921.00947.00001222@mb-m28.aol.com... > "Aaron Pynn" acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca wrote: > > > >I am watching Angel since Buffy has gone off the air. I went back and > >watched all previous episodes of Angel as well. > > > >Here goes... > > > >Angel is still as pompous and annoying as he was on Buffy.IMO > > > Not really, but hell, I'm still trying to figure out Angel as the Playboy > Vampire and Spike as Lord Byron. > > > >Connor should have been gone after one episode, man he was an awful > >character. > > > The baby Connor was acted very well. After that, it did go downhill, > especially in the writing of Connor as a character one would > care about. > > > > >Wesley I like always have, same with Fred. > > > Fred has generally been a waste of time. She's not fitted in that well. > > Now if you liked Wes in S3 BtVS, you're just plain weird. I felt > sympathy, but he was such a pompous ass that your response to > Angel seems very suspect. Actually I meant Wes since I have seen his character transferred over to Angel I'll agree he was annoying on Buffy. > > >Spike does his best to help make the show with what he is given I hope he > >takes a bigger part soon. > > > Spike has been boarding on a disaster. They haven't used him > more than comic relief and false conflict with Angel. Hopefully, no > matter how badly the arc started, they are going to do something > interesting with Spike. > > I doubt it, but there is a hope. > > > >Once and for all I would love to see Spike just shut up Angel, beat the crap > >out of him, come within an inch of killing him and telling him" Ya ain't > >worth the effort." > > > Well, I'd like Spike to be staked tomorrow and Cordelia added back > to the show to give it the heart and soul it's been missing the past > season and a third. YMMV. > > Seeing that Spike just beat Angel, I have no idea why you're wanting > this except to show that you're a blithering Spike fan. I just find it hard to relate to a character(Angel) that is so morose and whiny all the time, I mean even Hamlet has to lighten up a bit right? Don't get me wrong I think the actor that plays Angel is great and he does wonderful with what is given him. I just see Angel at this point to be a lost opportunity, not that they can't change that. Let's face it though if James Marsters wasn't brought over we'd be talking about the show that was Angel before it didn't get cancelled. Yeah I guess I am a fan of Spike, I find his character to be well, very fleshed out. To be honest I can see parts of myself in the character and I find that when you see a character you can relate to well especially one that is so entrenched in Fantasy the writers and actor have done a marvelous job. Just my thoughts, I like Angel the series, just wish Angel the character would be more(or less) likeable. > > >:-) Spike with Buffy would be good, but if Buffy isn't arounf Spike with > >Fred would do nicely:-) > > > You'll get more Spamony and like it. :-P > > Me, I just want Nekkid Harmony. :-)``` > > Again, if SMG returns, please let it be as the Buffybot. > > > > Stephen Weick > > > > > > > > > > (Hey, what are you looking down here for?)

2003-11-29 17:14:46+00:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (Jay <Justinee@home.com>)

"Aaron Pynn" <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:I0exb.37688$R13.1194941@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > Once and for all I would love to see Spike just shut up Angel, beat the crap > out of him, come within an inch of killing him and telling him" Ya ain't > worth the effort." > > :-) Spike with Buffy would be good, but if Buffy isn't arounf Spike with > Fred would do nicely:-) When I saw the subject line, I thought there would be a different kind of spiking under discussion =( -Jay

2003-11-30 15:41:03-08:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (reldevik@usa.net)

"Aaron Pynn" <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<I0exb.37688$R13.1194941@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>... > I am watching Angel since Buffy has gone off the air. I went back and > watched all previous episodes of Angel as well. > > Here goes... > > Angel is still as pompous and annoying as he was on Buffy.IMO > > Connor should have been gone after one episode, man he was an awful > character. > > Wesley I like always have, same with Fred. > > Spike does his best to help make the show with what he is given I hope he > takes a bigger part soon. > > Once and for all I would love to see Spike just shut up Angel, beat the crap > out of him, come within an inch of killing him and telling him" Ya ain't > worth the effort." --Er, did you not see episode 5.8, "Destiny," the most recent new episode? Clairel

2003-12-01 06:51:07+00:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (Aaron Pynn <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca>)

2003-12-01 12:02:09-08:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (reldevik@usa.net)

"Aaron Pynn" <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<vxByb.1701$IF6.89484@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>... > > --Er, did you not see episode 5.8, "Destiny," the most recent new episode? > > > > Clairel > > No I missed it :-( --Seriously? Well, download it or get someone to give you a tape of it. It should make you very happy. Clairel

2003-12-01 23:11:53-08:00 - Re: Spike should spike Angel... - (jillun@hotmail.com)

"Jay" <Justinee@home.com> wrote in message news:<au4yb.519208$6C4.460376@pd7tw1no>... > When I saw the subject line, I thought there would be a different kind of > spiking under discussion =( Speaking of which, the slashers can have a field day with Spike's "obvious" thing for Gunn. Spike likes Gunn, that's blindingly clear. (and I'm not necessarily meaning that in the slashy way)