FLM films - My Webpage

2004-06-06 20:33:31-07:00 - Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (barnett@shentel.net)

I read a post that said they'd split up. THe contents about why were obviously fake, but I was wondering if there was any truth to what caused the post. JLB

2004-06-06 23:51:20-04:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (forge <forge@diespammersdie.youneedageek.com>)

On 6 Jun 2004 20:33:31 -0700, barnett@shentel.net (JLB) wrote: >I read a post that said they'd split up. THe contents about why were >obviously fake, but I was wondering if there was any truth to what >caused the post. You may assume what you would assume if you saw that same claim on the cover of a supermarket tabloid - that it is a complete and utter lie made up to make you look at it.

2004-06-07 03:59:31+00:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (tsd@asteroids.gpcc.itd.umich.edu)

In article <c7b2ff96.0406061933.7f2ac874@posting.google.com>, JLB <barnett@shentel.net> wrote: :I read a post that said they'd split up. THe contents about why were :obviously fake, but I was wondering if there was any truth to what :caused the post. Asking such a question gives that post far, far, FAR more legitimacy than it deserves. --

2004-06-07 20:48:15-04:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (nfway <me@here.com>)

In article <c7b2ff96.0406061933.7f2ac874@posting.google.com>, barnett@shentel.net says... > I read a post that said they'd split up. THe contents about why were > obviously fake, but I was wondering if there was any truth to what > caused the post. > > JLB > people are being kind to you - had you asked a few days earlier, you would have been mercilessly gang-Plonked!!

2004-06-08 12:36:22-07:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (barnett@shentel.net)

nfway <me@here.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b2ed6d5ce23d868989aae@news-east.giganews.com>... > In article <c7b2ff96.0406061933.7f2ac874@posting.google.com>, > barnett@shentel.net says... > > I read a post that said they'd split up. THe contents about why were > > obviously fake, but I was wondering if there was any truth to what > > caused the post. > > > > JLB > > > > people are being kind to you - had you asked a few days earlier, you > would have been mercilessly gang-Plonked!! Hey, I'm sorry. But honestly it wouldn't surprise me. From all the work they've been doing since they've been married, I'd be surprised if they were ever together for two days in a row. JLB

2004-06-08 15:55:42-04:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (Nonymous <nospam@nospam.net>)

2004-06-09 03:08:27+00:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - ("George W. Harris" <gharrus@mundsprung.com>)

"Nonymous" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote: :At least they're both working and both in L.A. What kills the Hollywood :marriages is when one works but the other doesn't, and/or one or both keep :working remotely in some other city or country. : Maybe Hannigan and Denisof could costar in a remake of "A Star Is Born". Actually, that'd be pretty good casting. -- They say there's air in your lungs that's been there for years. George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.

2004-06-09 04:28:03-07:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (barnett@shentel.net)

"Nonymous" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:<DPCdnQAcCNw2hFvdRVn2vA@giganews.com>... > > > people are being kind to you - had you asked a few days earlier, you > > > would have been mercilessly gang-Plonked!! > > > > Hey, I'm sorry. But honestly it wouldn't surprise me. From all the > > work they've been doing since they've been married, I'd be surprised > > if they were ever together for two days in a row. > > At least they're both working and both in L.A. What kills the Hollywood > marriages is when one works but the other doesn't, and/or one or both keep > working remotely in some other city or country. I thought AH was doing a play in London? JLB

2004-06-09 10:09:33-04:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (Nonymous <nospam@nospam.net>)

"JLB" <barnett@shentel.net> wrote in message news:c7b2ff96.0406090328.4f529310@posting.google.com... > "Nonymous" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:<DPCdnQAcCNw2hFvdRVn2vA@giganews.com>... > > > > people are being kind to you - had you asked a few days earlier, you > > > > would have been mercilessly gang-Plonked!! > > > > > > Hey, I'm sorry. But honestly it wouldn't surprise me. From all the > > > work they've been doing since they've been married, I'd be surprised > > > if they were ever together for two days in a row. > > > > At least they're both working and both in L.A. What kills the Hollywood > > marriages is when one works but the other doesn't, and/or one or both keep > > working remotely in some other city or country. > > I thought AH was doing a play in London? You're sorta right; I forgot about that. Just did a few google searches to refresh my my memory: She was in "Harry Met Sally". But Molly Ringwald took over the part just last week. I wonder if AD went to London after Angel wrapped up? I believe he lived there earlier for over a dozen years. Might have been a nice bonus for him: getting to go back to a former 'home', and also being with his wife.

2004-06-17 14:18:06+00:00 - Re: Any truth to the AD/AH rumors - (LunaLu <shadowland@this.time>)

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 03:08:27 GMT, George W. Harris <gharrus@mundsprung.com> wrote: >"Nonymous" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote: > >:At least they're both working and both in L.A. What kills the Hollywood >:marriages is when one works but the other doesn't, and/or one or both keep >:working remotely in some other city or country. >: > Maybe Hannigan and Denisof could costar in a >remake of "A Star Is Born". > > Actually, that'd be pretty good casting. ====================== That IS good casting... i think they could do any number of stints together. Both have played the comedic, bumbling-geeks, both have gone to the darkest of dark sides, carrying each action and emotion to the extreme in a brilliant fashion. Hollywood! Are you listening? ~Luna