FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-03 00:23:09-05:00 - The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Rupert Pupkin <gringo@yahoo.com>)

Angel survived the darkness. We already know he's gonna survive this apocalyptic battle. There have been enough plagues and fiends unleashed already. So, will Angel become human at the series finale? Isn't this his destiny? Everything since season 1 has been leading up to this!

2003-04-03 00:33:17-05:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Rupert Pupkin <gringo@yahoo.com>)

Who knows. Maybe this is why Spike is joining the cast of Angel for next season. Because he'll be the only vampire with a soul.

2003-04-03 00:45:29-05:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Rupert Pupkin <gringo@yahoo.com>)

2003-04-03 02:15:59-05:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Rupert Pupkin <gringo@yahoo.com>)

"Ziggyman" <no@way.com> wrote in message news:E2Qia.19535$7Im.18545@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > Since the guy replied to himself, I'm assuming he's trolling. Oh shut up.

2003-04-03 05:39:24+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (nixfamily2409@aol.com)

>Angel survived the darkness. We already know he's gonna survive this >apocalyptic battle. There have been enough plagues and fiends unleashed >already. So, will Angel become human at the series finale? Isn't this his >destiny? Everything since season 1 has been leading up to this! > Who wrote that prophecy? Did it ever say where that prophecy came from? Perhaps it was arranged for that carrot to be dangled in front of Angel so that he would continue being the champion? Nix

2003-04-03 05:40:00+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Kelzmelzer <anonymous_black_mage@mysidia.gov>)

"Rupert Pupkin" <gringo@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:km6dnUAeZZJaVRajXTWcpQ@comcast.com... > Who knows. Maybe this is why Spike is joining the cast of Angel for next > season. Because he'll be the only vampire with a soul. > > > We have confirmation on that?

2003-04-03 05:56:52+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Ziggyman <no@way.com>)

Since the guy replied to himself, I'm assuming he's trolling. "Kelzmelzer" <anonymous_black_mage@mysidia.gov> wrote in message news:QOPia.104249$M7.2170853@twister.tampabay.rr.com... > "Rupert Pupkin" <gringo@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:km6dnUAeZZJaVRajXTWcpQ@comcast.com... > > Who knows. Maybe this is why Spike is joining the cast of Angel for next > > season. Because he'll be the only vampire with a soul. > > > > > > > > We have confirmation on that? > >

2003-04-03 07:47:22+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Growltiger <tyger@never.invalid>)

Previously on alt.tv.angel, anonymous_black_mage@mysidia.gov wrote in article <QOPia.104249$M7.2170853@twister.tampabay.rr.com>... > "Rupert Pupkin" <gringo@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:km6dnUAeZZJaVRajXTWcpQ@comcast.com... > > Who knows. Maybe this is why Spike is joining the cast of Angel for next > > season. Because he'll be the only vampire with a soul. > > > > > > > > We have confirmation on that? > > > No. It is only speculation. -- Be seeing you, Growltiger

2003-04-03 15:45:26+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (chill@will.com)

maybe just a guess staring role.

2003-04-03 21:56:49+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (aknight001918593@aol.com)

2003-04-05 22:16:26+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com>)

"Nixfamily2409" <nixfamily2409@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030403003924.28021.00000146@mb-ci.aol.com... > >Angel survived the darkness. We already know he's gonna survive this > >apocalyptic battle. There have been enough plagues and fiends unleashed > >already. So, will Angel become human at the series finale? Isn't this his > >destiny? Everything since season 1 has been leading up to this! > > > > Who wrote that prophecy? Did it ever say where that prophecy came from? > Perhaps it was arranged for that carrot to be dangled in front of Angel so that > he would continue being the champion? Sahjahn told Angel that he changed some prophecies and tweaked others. I don't believe any of the prophecies are true anymore because of that. The vampire with a soul will Shanshu after a few fiends, several plagues, surviving darkness and the apocalyptic battles was changed from the child of the vampire with a soul will die after surviving darkness, the apocalyptic battles, several plagues, a few fiends and killing Sahjahn. ;-) -- Best regards Linda Mmmmmm. Angel

2003-04-06 01:35:08-08:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! - (metrix007@yahoo.com)

aknight001918593@aol.com (AKnight001918593) wrote in message news:<20030403165649.18724.00000225@mb-fn.aol.com>... > >Angel survived the darkness. We already know he's gonna survive this > >apocalyptic battle. There have been enough plagues and fiends unleashed > >already. So, will Angel become human at the series finale? Isn't this his > >destiny? Everything since season 1 has been leading up to this! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I have predicted Season 5 Episode 12.In other words Epsidoe 100. > Sanity is Illegal. > Insanity is mandatory. > Long live Lord Lunacy But do you get tired of being wrong?

2003-04-07 00:10:41+00:00 - Re: The Shanshu Prophecy? It's about time! AK - (aknight001918593@aol.com)