FLM films - My Webpage

2003-06-01 00:18:09+00:00 - Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (Rob Myers <robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net>)

This is going to bother some people to hear, but I just have to say it. A week ago I was out drinking, and I had a realization. No matter how sexy, desirable or adorable a woman is -- a lower-back tattoo still looks like a cartoon fart. -- rob m at rob myers dot net

2003-06-01 05:30:02+00:00 - Re: Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Rob Myers" <robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net> wrote in message news:310520032018081049%robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net... > This is going to bother some people to hear, but I just have to say it. > > A week ago I was out drinking, and I had a realization. No matter how > sexy, desirable or adorable a woman is -- a lower-back tattoo still > looks like a cartoon fart. > > -- > rob m at rob myers dot net What on spinning Earth is a "cartoon fart"? -- Ken from Chicago

2003-06-01 08:25:21+00:00 - Re: Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (broodingl33t@aol.comdamnspam)

..... That's pretty pathetic man. The Brooding One Chris O'Connor ------------- Hit up Digital Psyche for comics, art, and forumy mayhem! www.digital-psyche.com -------------

2003-06-01 15:05:55-04:00 - Re: Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (The Babaloughesian <me@privacy.net>)

"Rob Myers" <robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net> wrote in message news:310520032018081049%robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net... > This is going to bother some people to hear, but I just have to say it. > > A week ago I was out drinking, <snipped stuff we don't need to know>

2003-06-01 17:46:18+00:00 - Re: Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (Brent McKee <bSmckee@shaw.caN>)

"Rob Myers" <robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net> wrote in message news:310520032018081049%robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net... > This is going to bother some people to hear, but I just have to say it. > > A week ago I was out drinking, and I had a realization. No matter how > sexy, desirable or adorable a woman is -- a lower-back tattoo still > looks like a cartoon fart. I would suggest that you cut down on the booze. -- Brent McKee To reply by email, please remove the capital letters (S and N) from the email address "If we cease to judge this world, we may find ourselves, very quickly, in one which is infinitely worse." - Margaret Atwood "Nothing is more dangerous than a dogmatic worldview - nothing more constraining, more blinding to innovation, more destructive of openness to novelty. " - Stephen Jay Gould (1941-2002)

2003-06-01 22:28:11+00:00 - Re: Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (Tammy Stephanie Davis <tsdnospam@timepilot.gpcc.itd.umich.edu>)

Rob Myers <robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net> wrote: : This is going to bother some people to hear, but I just have to say it. : A week ago I was out drinking, and I had a realization. No matter how : sexy, desirable or adorable a woman is -- a lower-back tattoo still : looks like a cartoon fart. What were you drinking? Zima laced with LSD?

2003-06-05 16:11:31-07:00 - Re: Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

Rob Myers wrote: > > This is going to bother some people to hear, but I just have to say it. > > A week ago I was out drinking, and I had a realization. No matter how > sexy, desirable or adorable a woman is -- a lower-back tattoo still > looks like a cartoon fart. Maybe that's why those dragonflies on SGM seem to be making sucha hasty exit.

2003-06-06 00:12:37+00:00 - Re: Charisma/Cordy's tattoo - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Carmikl" <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote in message news:3EDFCE23.22BC141@rcn.com... > Rob Myers wrote: > > > > This is going to bother some people to hear, but I just have to say it. > > > > A week ago I was out drinking, and I had a realization. No matter how > > sexy, desirable or adorable a woman is -- a lower-back tattoo still > > looks like a cartoon fart. > > Maybe that's why those dragonflies on SGM seem to be making sucha hasty > exit. What dragonflies? What's SGM? What exit? -- Ken from Chicago