FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-26 21:44:35-07:00 - Players - Random Comments - spoilers - (William George Ferguson <wmgfrgsn@newsguy.com>)

Hallelujah, praise Jehovah. The AI folks aren't completely and utterly brain-dead stupid. The caper story with Gunn was just that, a caper story. It did give Gunn a chance to demonstrate a little initiative and semi-intelligent action (but he should have been expecting the double-cross, hence the 'semi-'). As for the 'search for the Beast's master' plotline, I loved Angel's description to Cordy. One does wonder at exactly which point they guessed the identity of the 'master'. Apparently, it was before Lorne returned and played out the 'I can get my empathic ability back, and I'm gonna be all alone when I do it' scene in the lobby. Were the screwed up translations also part of the play-acting? So, next week we get the fall-out. -- I have a theory It could be bunnies

2003-03-27 16:13:25+00:00 - Re: Players - Random Comments - spoilers - ("Scifispace.com" <info@scifispace.com>)

"William George Ferguson" <wmgfrgsn@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:rov48vk4hifg7879ar5g0us1eabtt0vv22@4ax.com... > Hallelujah, praise Jehovah. The AI folks aren't completely and > utterly brain-dead stupid. Yup! that was my thought too. Even Connor is *finally* questioning something!!! (though I noticed he wasn't there when they confronted Cordy...hmmm). Looking forward to next week. Lori -- ============================= WIN A TIVO & LIFETIME SERVICE! www.Scifispace.com Visit our Scifi Sites for fans by fans... www.Scifispace.com - www.Scifisource.com, www.Scificonventions.com and www.radioscifi.net And www.GothicStyles.com