FLM films - My Webpage

2004-05-22 14:09:57-07:00 - Which would you prefer? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick spin-off, who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have laughed at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved Connor is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad.

2004-05-22 19:05:44-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (reldevik@usa.net)

Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message news:<c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com>... > An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick spin-off, > who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have laughed > at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved Connor > is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad. I want more of the surviving AtS characters (assuming they survive their big dragon-fight). I'm intrigued by Illyria, I like Gunn, I love Spike, and by interacting with Spike Angel has become interesting to me. Connor as a college boy with superpowers certainly could have interesting adventures, but it wouldn't be my top pick, unless Spike, Illyria, Gunn and Angel were there in the show too. Clairel

2004-05-22 19:35:56-05:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... > An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick spin-off, > who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have laughed > at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved Connor > is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad. I can see the promo of Gunn & Gwen (aka "Electro-Gal") in . . . LAW & JUSTICE [Where the law fails, justice prevails.] "He's the brains. I'm the muscle." "I like to think of myself as equally adept intellectually as well as delivering a pretty good accounting of myself physically." "Like I said, he's the brains. I'm the muscle." (Fade to black--when an arcs of electricity from Gwen's fingertips light up Gwen and Gunn) "Oh yeah, I can do this. Hey, nice hubcap-axe." "Hey when you grow up fighting vampires, you need an edge." "An 'edge'? Groan." [LAW & JUSTICE--It's not your average trial-court, crime-fighting, demon-hunting, action-comedy drama show.] -- Ken from Chicago

2004-05-22 22:45:31+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Martin Easterbrook <uad1104@dircon.co.uk>)

"Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... > An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick spin-off, > who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have laughed > at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved Connor > is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad. > Spin off. Spike, Faith and Oz plus a couple of new characters, travelling around finding lost potentials, vampires demons and any other trouble they can get into, under the cover of being a rock band. I was disappointed that BTVS gradually moved away from the Bronze. The music was a big part of the show that I enjoyed and I would like to see any spin off do more with that. Giles could guest star sometimes as their link to the council, but he also has to pretend to be their record producer. There'd have to be an episode where they come across Lorne and another where Willow guest stars and they have to use the song from OMWF to song to summon Tara's ghost. I still can't think of a name for their band though. Martin E

2004-05-22 23:32:35+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (FMT <fatcat@cinci.rr.com>)

Tanking in what way? Wasn't Tru Calling picked up for next season? <Nobody@nowhere.net> wrote in message news:nblva01jf0u9hf33i5heuajj2gislu5tmm@4ax.com... > On 22 May 2004 14:09:57 -0700, Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: > > Since it's looking like Eliza's show is tanking a well deserved tank, > she should be thinking the buffyverse aint a bad gig right now.

2004-05-22 23:41:23+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Danny <thefirstevil@verizon.net>)

I'd watch a show with Spike and Illyria and whomever else they wanted to add to fill out the cast. Perhaps Dawn as the smart girl or Andrew as the witch/comic relief? I also have this fantasy of a Faith spin-off where her comedic foil and comrade-in-arms would be The Groosalugg. I just think his simple, noble nature would be funny along side her tough and hardened attitude. I can see her now rolling her eyes saying, "Is this Ken doll for real?" whenever Groo makes some sweet and/or heroic statement.

2004-05-23 00:05:16+01:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (vague disclaimer <dwqe-b2l8@dea.spamcon.org>)

In article <fKQrc.16002302$Of.2667310@news.easynews.com>, "Martin Easterbrook" <uad1104@dircon.co.uk> wrote: > "Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message > news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... > > An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > > featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick > spin-off, > > who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have > laughed > > at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved > Connor > > is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad. > > > Spin off. > > Spike, Faith and Oz plus a couple of new characters, travelling > around finding lost potentials, vampires demons and any other > trouble they can get into, under the cover of being a rock band. > > I was disappointed that BTVS gradually moved away from the > Bronze. The music was a big part of the show that I enjoyed and > I would like to see any spin off do more with that. > > Giles could guest star sometimes as their link to the council, > but he also has to pretend to be their record producer. > > There'd have to be an episode where they come across Lorne > and another where Willow guest stars and they have to use > the song from OMWF to song to summon Tara's ghost. I like this idea a lot. > I still can't think of a name for their band though. Oh No They Didn't ? -- A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend

2004-05-23 02:10:17-04:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Snuggles <submit.iPkluBotlXWJNxff@spam.spamcop.net>)

In article <0b20b0lmvog3pvrbdcerp5hl2bq20mmt01@4ax.com>, George W. Harris <gharrus@mundsprung.com> wrote: > Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: > > :An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > :featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? > > I'd go with whole new show. My reasoning is to > let Joss free to create a show without any restrictions, > such as having to shoehorn in old characters. If he > wants to center a show around an existing character, > fine, but I don't think that needs to be a requirement. I still want to see Joss do The Ripper. Cracker with ghosts, how can you beat that? -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Snuggles, not Shuggie -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2004-05-23 02:17:48+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - ("George W. Harris" <gharrus@mundsprung.com>)

Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: :An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show :featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? I'd go with whole new show. My reasoning is to let Joss free to create a show without any restrictions, such as having to shoehorn in old characters. If he wants to center a show around an existing character, fine, but I don't think that needs to be a requirement. -- e^(i*pi)+1=0 George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.

2004-05-23 10:44:24-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <2hbv5mFb5pp7U1@uni-berlin.de>, The Babaloughesian says... > > >"Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message >news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... >> An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show >> featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? > >I would prefer that the Buffyverse end Cretan! The Insolence! (on TV anyway; comics and novels are >okay) with the Angel finale and that ME move on to something better, like >Firefly. But if I had to choose between the options presented, I'd say I'd >prefer the new show with entirely new players... except I'm going to twist >"entirely new" to mean "entirely new to TV", because my ideal new Buffyverse >show would be Fray. No. This thread is over.

2004-05-23 11:39:53-05:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"The Babaloughesian" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:2hbv5mFb5pp7U1@uni-berlin.de... > > "Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message > news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... > > An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > > featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? > > I would prefer that the Buffyverse end (on TV anyway; comics and novels are > okay) with the Angel finale and that ME move on to something better, like > Firefly. But if I had to choose between the options presented, I'd say I'd > prefer the new show with entirely new players... except I'm going to twist > "entirely new" to mean "entirely new to TV", because my ideal new Buffyverse > show would be Fray. Too expensive, unless they really go for major blue screen computer fx, or all cgi. -- Ken from Chicago

2004-05-23 11:43:48-04:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (The Babaloughesian <me@privacy.net>)

"Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... > An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? I would prefer that the Buffyverse end (on TV anyway; comics and novels are okay) with the Angel finale and that ME move on to something better, like Firefly. But if I had to choose between the options presented, I'd say I'd prefer the new show with entirely new players... except I'm going to twist "entirely new" to mean "entirely new to TV", because my ideal new Buffyverse show would be Fray.

2004-05-23 11:58:53-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <fKQrc.16002302$Of.2667310@news.easynews.com>, Martin Easterbrook says... > > >"Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message >news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... >> An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show >> featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick >spin-off, >> who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have >laughed >> at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved >Connor >> is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad. >> >Spin off. > >Spike, Faith and Oz plus a couple of new characters, travelling >around finding lost potentials, vampires demons and any other >trouble they can get into, under the cover of being a rock band. OK, but have we ever heard Faith sing or play instrument? Can't just make that up out of nowhere. She could be the manager, maybe. >I was disappointed that BTVS gradually moved away from the >Bronze. The music was a big part of the show that I enjoyed and >I would like to see any spin off do more with that. I loved the Bronze and the music! >Giles could guest star sometimes as their link to the council, >but he also has to pretend to be their record producer. > >There'd have to be an episode where they come across Lorne >and another where Willow guest stars and they have to use >the song from OMWF to song to summon Tara's ghost. Good good. I would not be unhappy with this. >I still can't think of a name for their band though. How about "Stake" Or maybe that would tip off too many vamps.

2004-05-23 12:00:10-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <yeSdnY8MVpxybDLdRVn-vw@comcast.com>, Ken from Chicago says... >I can see the promo of > >Gunn & Gwen (aka "Electro-Gal") in . . . > >LAW & JUSTICE > >[Where the law fails, justice prevails.] Works for me.

2004-05-23 12:01:15-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <1faed770.0405221805.373ab54f@posting.google.com>, Clairel says... > >I want more of the surviving AtS characters (assuming they survive >their big dragon-fight). Of course they do, silly! I'm intrigued by Illyria, I like Gunn, I >love Spike, and by interacting with Spike Angel has become interesting >to me. > >Connor as a college boy with superpowers certainly could have >interesting adventures, but it wouldn't be my top pick, unless Spike, >Illyria, Gunn and Angel were there in the show too. LOL. In other words a Season 6 Angel. I'm down with that.

2004-05-23 12:02:17-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <BCD53330.2C46D%thefirstevil@verizon.net>, Danny says... > >I'd watch a show with Spike and Illyria and whomever else they wanted to add >to fill out the cast. Perhaps Dawn as the smart girl or Andrew as the >witch/comic relief? argh, you lost me there! I also have this fantasy of a Faith spin-off where her >comedic foil and comrade-in-arms would be The Groosalugg. I just think his >simple, noble nature would be funny along side her tough and hardened >attitude. I can see her now rolling her eyes saying, "Is this Ken doll for >real?" whenever Groo makes some sweet and/or heroic statement. Now that's brilliant! Who doesn't love Groo?!

2004-05-23 12:03:12-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com>)

In article <0b20b0lmvog3pvrbdcerp5hl2bq20mmt01@4ax.com>, George W. Harris says... > >Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: > >:An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show >:featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? > > I'd go with whole new show. My reasoning is to >let Joss free to create a show without any restrictions, >such as having to shoehorn in old characters. If he >wants to center a show around an existing character, >fine, but I don't think that needs to be a requirement. It wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd probably end up loving it and being grateful for it.

2004-05-23 13:28:31+01:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Martin Easterbrook <uad1104@dircon.co.uk>)

"Snuggles" <submit.iPkluBotlXWJNxff@spam.spamcop.net> wrote in message news:submit.iPkluBotlXWJNxff-4DEAEC.02101723052004@corp.supernews.com... > In article <0b20b0lmvog3pvrbdcerp5hl2bq20mmt01@4ax.com>, > George W. Harris <gharrus@mundsprung.com> wrote: > > > Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: > > > > :An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > > :featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? > > > > I'd go with whole new show. My reasoning is to > > let Joss free to create a show without any restrictions, > > such as having to shoehorn in old characters. If he > > wants to center a show around an existing character, > > fine, but I don't think that needs to be a requirement. > > I still want to see Joss do The Ripper. Cracker with ghosts, how can you > beat that? > -- I really hope we get to see this but nothing can happen now until after Serenity gets made. The BBC appointed its new Director general last week, although it may be a few months before he can leave Channel 4. Hopefully that may mean a revitalisation of BBC drama, which has been underperforming for a while now (remember Cracker itself was a commercial TV production not a BBC one). The waters are also somewhat muddied by this situation with other BBC genre series. The new Dr Who is going to have much more money spent on it than any previous version and this may not leave much for any other genre projects. Also the BBC had another 'demon based' series called 'Strange'. This had an array of acting talent that any producer would kill for but very unadventurous writing. The problem is that if 'Strange' succeeded people might say 'why do we need Ripper' and if it failed they would say 'Ripper would not be a good idea either'. Having said that I think that Ripper would be the most interesting possible spin off because it would remove Joss from the restrictions of US network television. Martin E

2004-05-23 20:00:08-05:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (nobody <noone@nowhere.com>)

On Sun, 23 May 2004 20:07:30 -0400, "Eric Hunter" <hunter90@comcast.not> wrote: >Martin Easterbrook wrote: >> "Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message >> news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... >>> An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new >>> show featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you >>> pick spin-off, who would you star? >> Spin off. >> >> Spike, Faith and Oz plus a couple of new characters, traveling >> around finding lost potentials, vampires demons and any other >> trouble they can get into, under the cover of being a rock band. > >> I still can't think of a name for their band though. > >I'd make it Spike, Illyria, Oz and Nina.. Oz could help >Nina learn to control the werewolf. Band names: >The Beast Within, or The Avengers. Angel's Avengers. lol. ................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<< -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

2004-05-23 20:07:30-04:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Eric Hunter <hunter90@comcast.not>)

Martin Easterbrook wrote: > "Slayah" <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote in message > news:c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com... >> An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new >> show featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you >> pick spin-off, who would you star? > Spin off. > > Spike, Faith and Oz plus a couple of new characters, traveling > around finding lost potentials, vampires demons and any other > trouble they can get into, under the cover of being a rock band. > I still can't think of a name for their band though. I'd make it Spike, Illyria, Oz and Nina.. Oz could help Nina learn to control the werewolf. Band names: The Beast Within, or The Avengers. E. --

2004-05-23 23:28:34+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (liv <liv@ziplink.net>)

On 22 May 2004 14:09:57 -0700, Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: >An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), ------------------------------- The was that conversation between Angel and Spike, the one about no one staying dead. Even so, Wesley dying was a good emotional push for Illyria to become a real girl. I wonder if Wesley would have died if the show was continuing on another season? I was betting on Gunn, myself. ----------------------------- or a whole new show >featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick spin-off, >who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have laughed >at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved Connor >is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad. ------------------------------------ Andrew and the girls, sort of a 'charlies angels' :-) I'm still in mourning, I want Angel back--like, when a pet dies, you don't want a new dog, you want your old dog, and you need to wait a while before you get a new dog. So I want Angel and Spike and Ilyria , if they can manage it, running from the Powers that Be for a season, with Connor showing up occasionally and finally joining them (to hell with my studies, I'm going to kill something) around finals time. liv liv@garbage.ziplink.net take out the garbage to reply... If you can't beat your computer at chess try kickboxing.

2004-05-23 23:57:24-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (buffhunter@my-deja.com)

Danny <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<BCD53330.2C46D%thefirstevil@verizon.net>... > I'd watch a show with Spike and Illyria and whomever else they wanted to add > to fill out the cast. Perhaps Dawn as the smart girl or Andrew as the > witch/comic relief? I also have this fantasy of a Faith spin-off where her > comedic foil and comrade-in-arms would be The Groosalugg. I just think his > simple, noble nature would be funny along side her tough and hardened > attitude. I can see her now rolling her eyes saying, "Is this Ken doll for > real?" whenever Groo makes some sweet and/or heroic statement. --- Geez you just reminded me. I wonder how the Groosalugg will take the news of Cordelia's death? ---->Hunter

2004-05-24 01:54:18+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (bbcstudent2002@aol.comnojunk)

I would say Spike as the main character, with Riley Finn, Illyria, Faith, and Connor.

2004-05-24 08:23:37-04:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (Code Monkey <codemonkey@nowhere.com>)

In article <c8ofj502518@drn.newsguy.com>, Slayah@hellmouth.com says... > An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), or a whole new show > featuring the Buffyverse, but with entirely new players? If you pick spin-off, > who would you star? I'd pick a spin-off and start Connor. I would have laughed > at myself for saying that if it were Season 4, but the new and improved Connor > is cool! Let him have his own scoobies and carry on for dad. > What I'd like to see is the Buffyverse a few years down the road with an all new core cast. In the space of just two years there have been two significant alterations in the balance of good and evil: the activation of oodles and oodles of slayers along with the destruction of the Black Thorn. Logically, these are events that should cause serious alterations in the battle between humanity and the battle against demonic forces. Since real world issues guarantee we'd never see anything else before fall 2006 at the earliest, it makes sense that a new series of planned arcs is launched in the 'New World Order' brought about by Angel and Buffy's actions. It doesn't rule out any surviving characters making appearances but it also avoids the baggage of tying things too much to the past, not all of them uncontestedly good (Dawn, Andrew, echos of Spuffy, etc.). If we are to mess with old characters, some thoughts I have: Connor - only works if Angel died in that alley. Connor is happy with his 'real' life, the only way he becomes an important demon fighter is if in the power vacuum for good caused by Angel's death propels him there. Since DB seems adamant he doesn't want to come back on the small screen I have no problems with this. As it is, for all the whining some people have about the finale, from Joss' p.o.v. it was a godsend: if he gets to something down the road there's no problem explaining why someone did or didn't come back, zero reason for faux Buffy dancing for "necessary" future exposition on old characters that don't have an actor. Illyria - although a likely survivor of the alley, I'm not sure that her character works outside of the framework of team Angel. Amy Acker is a good actress, but much of the impetus for the intensity of the character was the context of losing Fred yet having her body continue among them. It was a new twist on the vampire idea but, outside the context of Fred's intimates, she becomes just another super powered being. Gunn - he had his glorious end, let him be. The only way Gunn is still up and about is if the slayer army did come right after the credits rolled and someone spirited him off to the ER in the midst of the battle. Wes - ah, poor Wes, the best actor and most interesting of the characters on Angel, he should stay dead, sniff. Dawn - she should have died at the end of Buffy S5 and no one will ever convince me otherwise. If she's ever mentioned in a future Buffyverse project it had better be the way Scrappy Doo was mentioned in the first Scooby Doo movie.

2004-05-24 09:01:08-07:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (reldevik@usa.net)

buffhunter@my-deja.com (Hunter) wrote in message news:<32f29bdf.0405232257.30927f62@posting.google.com>... > Danny <thefirstevil@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<BCD53330.2C46D%thefirstevil@verizon.net>... > > I'd watch a show with Spike and Illyria and whomever else they wanted to add > > to fill out the cast. Perhaps Dawn as the smart girl or Andrew as the > > witch/comic relief? I also have this fantasy of a Faith spin-off where her > > comedic foil and comrade-in-arms would be The Groosalugg. I just think his > > simple, noble nature would be funny along side her tough and hardened > > attitude. I can see her now rolling her eyes saying, "Is this Ken doll for > > real?" whenever Groo makes some sweet and/or heroic statement. > --- > Geez you just reminded me. I wonder how the Groosalugg will take the > news of Cordelia's death? --I can't believe I never thought of that. But if Groo hasn't heard about her death by now, will he ever hear about it? Either Angel knew how to contact him and did contact him, or Angel had no idea how to get in touch with Groo and, therefore, Groo doesn't know. Where the heck is the Groosalugg, anyway? Clairel

2004-05-25 17:19:57-05:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (lmoy <news@larrymoy.dontspamhere.com>)

"Martin Easterbrook" <uad1104@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message news:fKQrc.16002302$Of.2667310@news.easynews.com... > I was disappointed that BTVS gradually moved away from the > Bronze. The music was a big part of the show that I enjoyed and > I would like to see any spin off do more with that. Ditto on the music scene. Need more guest appearances by musicians or atleast some current music in the background. > Giles could guest star sometimes as their link to the council, > but he also has to pretend to be their record producer. Giles was always one of my favorite characters even back from the days when he was on the coffee commercials.

2004-05-29 10:29:10+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (doomarchvile@cs.comnojunk)

In article <fKQrc.16002302$Of.2667310@news.easynews.com>, "Martin Easterbrook" <uad1104@dircon.co.uk> writes: >Spike, Faith and Oz plus a couple of new characters, travelling >around finding lost potentials, vampires, demons and any other >trouble they can get into, under the cover of being a rock band. >I still can't think of a name for their band though. Devil Babies Ate My Dingo

2004-05-30 02:44:01+00:00 - Re: Which would you prefer? - (ecriva <ecriva@bigpond.com>)

liv <liv@ziplink.net> wrote in message news:gbc2b0las2ti2lhve8nt85ga6eimgkf3ic@4ax.com... > On 22 May 2004 14:09:57 -0700, Slayah <Slayah@hellmouth.com> wrote: > > >An Angel spin-off (I guess it wouldn't be with Wes), > ><snip>> > liv > liv@garbage.ziplink.net > take out the garbage to reply... > > If you can't beat your computer at chess try kickboxing. ____________________________________________________________________ I have to ask Liv, that last sentance of yours in your signature "If you can't...........kickboxing" where did that quote come from? Love it! cheers Erica Brandon