FLM films - My Webpage

2003-11-19 21:59:03-06:00 - tonights episode - (~tammy~ <tammychelle@cox.net>)

i thought tonights episode was just great. Nice to see angel out of the office not behind the desk. And actually fighting. The fight scene with spike was excellent. ? for all though. Will christain kane actually be playing as lindsey? Or another character? Does anyone know? And it was so nice seeing him again. With him around it will make things even more interesting than usual.

2003-11-20 06:11:21+00:00 - Re: tonights episode - (C D <newfiesrule69@hotmail.com>)

Yeah I really enjoyed it. The fight scene was great, I actually didn't know who to cheer for, since i'm a huge fan of both Spike and Angel. Personally I don't want either of them to become human, how could they help people without their Vampire strengths : ) Unless of course there's something to the prophecy that says they'll keep the strengths, meh. Though that would REALLY be worth fighting for. And I laughed my butt off at Spike walking into the door, then decking Harmony when she bit him. lol As for Lindsey, that was quite a suprise. Kinda thought it would be Sirk, or whatever his name was. As for Wesley missing, there probably wasn't enough room in the show to do him justice, as last week centered mostly around him anyways. So that's probably why. C D "~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message news:a_Wub.716$yX5.661@okepread05... > i thought tonights episode was just great. Nice to see angel out of the > office not behind the desk. And actually fighting. The fight scene with > spike was excellent. > ? for all though. Will christain kane actually be playing as lindsey? Or > another character? Does anyone know? And it was so nice seeing him again. > With him around it will make things even more interesting than usual. > >

2003-11-20 08:34:19+00:00 - Re: tonights episode - (Wiggz <wiggz213@hotmail.com>)

"C D" <newfiesrule69@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:dWYub.101530$jy.40254@clgrps13... > Yeah I really enjoyed it. > > The fight scene was great, I actually didn't know who to cheer for, since > i'm a huge fan of both Spike and Angel. Personally I don't want either of > them to become human, how could they help people without their Vampire > strengths : ) Unless of course there's something to the prophecy that says > they'll keep the strengths, meh. Though that would REALLY be worth fighting > for. > > And I laughed my butt off at Spike walking into the door, then decking > Harmony when she bit him. lol > > As for Lindsey, that was quite a suprise. Kinda thought it would be Sirk, > or whatever his name was. As for Wesley missing, there probably wasn't > enough room in the show to do him justice, as last week centered mostly > around him anyways. So that's probably why. > > C D > > "~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message > news:a_Wub.716$yX5.661@okepread05... > > i thought tonights episode was just great. Nice to see angel out of the > > office not behind the desk. And actually fighting. The fight scene with > > spike was excellent. > > ? for all though. Will christain kane actually be playing as lindsey? Or > > another character? Does anyone know? And it was so nice seeing him > again. > > With him around it will make things even more interesting than usual. > > > > > > I'm sure Chritian Kane has come back as a character called Sean. Only time will tell whether this character is one and the same Wiggz

2003-11-20 15:05:02+00:00 - Re: tonights episode - ("Scifispace.com" <info@scifispace.com.nospam>)

"C D" <newfiesrule69@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:dWYub.101530$jy.40254@clgrps13... > Yeah I really enjoyed it. > > The fight scene was great, I actually didn't know who to cheer for, since > i'm a huge fan of both Spike and Angel. Personally I don't want either of > them to become human, how could they help people without their Vampire > strengths : ) Unless of course there's something to the prophecy that says > they'll keep the strengths, meh. Though that would REALLY be worth fighting > for. I agree! Nice to see a really good fight between vampires for a change. They've always been so martial-artsy with little of the extra vampire abilities shown. Some of those jumps and moves tonight were just great!!! > And I laughed my butt off at Spike walking into the door, then decking > Harmony when she bit him. lol Yes, both great moments! > As for Lindsey, that was quite a suprise. Kinda thought it would be Sirk, > or whatever his name was. As for Wesley missing, there probably wasn't > enough room in the show to do him justice, as last week centered mostly > around him anyways. So that's probably why. Man I have to watch the tape again!! I didn't realize that was Lindsey at all and I was really looking to see if it was someone we were familiar with or not! Would make sense though that Lindsey has it in for both Angel and the Senior Partners! Wouldn't be surprised if he's not the big bad this season - and would LOVE it! From the symbols all over, it looks like he's learned a few more mystical tricks. Lori -- ============================= Visit our Scifi Sites for fans by fans... www.Scifispace.com - www.Scifisource.com, www.Scificonventions.com And my stores: www.SensualElegance.com & www.MysticConvergence.com

2003-11-20 15:36:36-08:00 - Re: tonights episode - (reldevik@usa.net)

"Eds" <callmerazor@hotmael.com> wrote in message news:<bpj3df$ngv$1@sparta.btinternet.com>... > "Wiggz" <wiggz213@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:3fbc7cae_2@news.athenanews.com... > > > > "C D" <newfiesrule69@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > news:dWYub.101530$jy.40254@clgrps13... > > > Yeah I really enjoyed it. > > > > > > The fight scene was great, I actually didn't know who to cheer for, > since > > > i'm a huge fan of both Spike and Angel. Personally I don't want either > of > > > them to become human, how could they help people without their Vampire > > > strengths : ) Unless of course there's something to the prophecy that > says > > > they'll keep the strengths, meh. Though that would REALLY be worth > fighting > > > for. > > > > > > And I laughed my butt off at Spike walking into the door, then decking > > > Harmony when she bit him. lol > > > > > > As for Lindsey, that was quite a suprise. Kinda thought it would be > Sirk, > > > or whatever his name was. As for Wesley missing, there probably wasn't > > > enough room in the show to do him justice, as last week centered mostly > > > around him anyways. So that's probably why. > > > > > > C D > > > > > > "~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message > > > news:a_Wub.716$yX5.661@okepread05... > > > > i thought tonights episode was just great. Nice to see angel out of > the > > > > office not behind the desk. And actually fighting. The fight scene > with > > > > spike was excellent. > > > > ? for all though. Will christain kane actually be playing as lindsey? > Or > > > > another character? Does anyone know? And it was so nice seeing him > again. > > > > With him around it will make things even more interesting than usual. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I'm sure Chritian Kane has come back as a character called Sean. Only time > > will tell whether this character is one and the same > > > > Wiggz > > > Obviously I don't KNOW, as I avoid spoilage, but I think you sides-freaks > have bitten your own asses, because it would be catastrophic to mess with > actors in this way. OK we had Tom Lenk as a vamp, but he was hardly a major > character. I did have a bit of a problem with Knox - he was still Holden to > me for the longest time. But there's *no way* they could have CK come back > as a different character. He was a major character for two years. Though of > course he could be the First Evil (actually not, because of > sheet-interaction), or Lindsey's identical twin or whatever - but I think > somewhere along the way ME realised this "Sean" character could be Lindsey. > > I mean, what next - get Sarah Michelle Gellar to come in as a new office > temp called Rikki, with no demon-killing skills whatever? And nobody bats an > eyelid at the similarity? (Actually that would be quite funny.) > > I really REALLY hope you're wrong about this. Oh, of course you are. Why > else make such a show of revealing who it was if we're not supposed to know > him from Adam? --Don't be too upset yet. It's possible that it really is Lindsey and he's just going by the pseudonym of "Sean" for some nefarious reason. Clairel

2003-11-20 19:07:27+00:00 - Re: tonights episode - (Eds <callmerazor@hotmael.com>)

"Wiggz" <wiggz213@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3fbc7cae_2@news.athenanews.com... > > "C D" <newfiesrule69@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:dWYub.101530$jy.40254@clgrps13... > > Yeah I really enjoyed it. > > > > The fight scene was great, I actually didn't know who to cheer for, since > > i'm a huge fan of both Spike and Angel. Personally I don't want either of > > them to become human, how could they help people without their Vampire > > strengths : ) Unless of course there's something to the prophecy that > says > > they'll keep the strengths, meh. Though that would REALLY be worth > fighting > > for. > > > > And I laughed my butt off at Spike walking into the door, then decking > > Harmony when she bit him. lol > > > > As for Lindsey, that was quite a suprise. Kinda thought it would be Sirk, > > or whatever his name was. As for Wesley missing, there probably wasn't > > enough room in the show to do him justice, as last week centered mostly > > around him anyways. So that's probably why. > > > > C D > > > > "~tammy~" <tammychelle@cox.net> wrote in message > > news:a_Wub.716$yX5.661@okepread05... > > > i thought tonights episode was just great. Nice to see angel out of the > > > office not behind the desk. And actually fighting. The fight scene > with > > > spike was excellent. > > > ? for all though. Will christain kane actually be playing as lindsey? > Or > > > another character? Does anyone know? And it was so nice seeing him > > again. > > > With him around it will make things even more interesting than usual. > > > > > > > > > > > > I'm sure Chritian Kane has come back as a character called Sean. Only time > will tell whether this character is one and the same > > Wiggz > Obviously I don't KNOW, as I avoid spoilage, but I think you sides-freaks have bitten your own asses, because it would be catastrophic to mess with actors in this way. OK we had Tom Lenk as a vamp, but he was hardly a major character. I did have a bit of a problem with Knox - he was still Holden to me for the longest time. But there's *no way* they could have CK come back as a different character. He was a major character for two years. Though of course he could be the First Evil (actually not, because of sheet-interaction), or Lindsey's identical twin or whatever - but I think somewhere along the way ME realised this "Sean" character could be Lindsey. I mean, what next - get Sarah Michelle Gellar to come in as a new office temp called Rikki, with no demon-killing skills whatever? And nobody bats an eyelid at the similarity? (Actually that would be quite funny.) I really REALLY hope you're wrong about this. Oh, of course you are. Why else make such a show of revealing who it was if we're not supposed to know him from Adam? Eds

2003-11-20 19:49:02+00:00 - Re: tonights episode - ("George W. Harris" <gharrus@mundsprung.com>)

"Eds" <callmerazor@hotmael.com> wrote: :I really REALLY hope you're wrong about this. Oh, of course you are. Why :else make such a show of revealing who it was if we're not supposed to know :him from Adam? He doesn't look a thing like Adam. -- "Intelligence is too complex to capture in a single number." -Alfred Binet George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

2003-11-21 14:34:13-06:00 - Re: tonights episode - (Thirsty Viking <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net>)

"Eds" <callmerazor@hotmael.com> wrote in message news:bpj3df$ngv$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > > I really REALLY hope you're wrong about this. Oh, of course you are. Why > else make such a show of revealing who it was if we're not supposed to know > him from Adam? > Definitely not Adam, Scoobie-Buffy ripped his powersuply out.

2003-11-22 23:06:46-06:00 - Re: tonights episode - (~tammy~ <tammychelle@cox.net>)

"Thirsty Viking" <jdoerter@kill.spam.comcast.net> wrote in message news:nNCdnclkVPwq6yOiRVn-tA@comcast.com... > > "Eds" <callmerazor@hotmael.com> wrote in message > news:bpj3df$ngv$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > > > > > I really REALLY hope you're wrong about this. Oh, of course you are. Why > > else make such a show of revealing who it was if we're not supposed to > know > > him from Adam? > > > Definitely not Adam, Scoobie-Buffy ripped his powersuply out. well i am a spoiler fanatic so i am already aware of which character he is. So no biggie there. But it is still going to be a treat for me to see what is going to come next. Nice to see anyone back that spiced things up. Miss Lilah still too. But I think Eve did a great job this week. > >