FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-08 02:07:32+00:00 - Home (spoilers) - (Ziggyman <no@way.com>)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Well if this is to be the final episode of Angel ever made, I have to say well done. If it doesn't get picked up (which I pray to god it does) for another season then I'm happy with this ending. Angel and Co. get the chance to do alot of good through their arch nemesis. Conner gets the life that he deserved. Angel shows that he truly loved and cared for his son, which IMO makes him more human then alot of people in this world are. The only loose end is poor Cordelia. She's doomed to spend the rest of her days in a coma. If they were trying to make this ep be both a season AND series finale then they could have wrapped up Cordelias storyline. I mean she has only been there since day 1. To leave her in a coma seems weird. Here's to Angel and friends. You'll be missed over the summer.. and missed even more if you don't make the WBs grade.

2003-05-08 02:16:36+00:00 - Re: Home (spoilers) - (jenn <pinkskittle20@nospamhotmail.com>)

"Ziggyman" <no@way.com> wrote in message news:EZiua.134100$kYH.102567@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > > > Well if this is to be the final episode of Angel ever made, I have to say > well done. > > If it doesn't get picked up (which I pray to god it does) for another season > then I'm happy with this ending. Angel and Co. get the chance to do alot of > good through their arch nemesis. Conner gets the life that he deserved. > Angel shows that he truly loved and cared for his son, which IMO makes him > more human then alot of people in this world are. > > The only loose end is poor Cordelia. She's doomed to spend the rest of her > days in a coma. If they were trying to make this ep be both a season AND > series finale then they could have wrapped up Cordelias storyline. I mean > she has only been there since day 1. To leave her in a coma seems weird. > > Here's to Angel and friends. You'll be missed over the summer.. and missed > even more if you don't make the WBs grade. > > > > I'm still curious about what exactly happened with Gunn and that cat... that would be a loose end, wouldn't it?

2003-05-08 02:25:21+00:00 - Re: Home (spoilers) - (Ziggyman <no@way.com>)

"jenn" <pinkskittle20@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:86jua.122553$ya.3919230@news1.calgary.shaw.ca... > > "Ziggyman" <no@way.com> wrote in message > news:EZiua.134100$kYH.102567@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > * > > > > > > Well if this is to be the final episode of Angel ever made, I have to say > > well done. > > > > If it doesn't get picked up (which I pray to god it does) for another > season > > then I'm happy with this ending. Angel and Co. get the chance to do alot > of > > good through their arch nemesis. Conner gets the life that he deserved. > > Angel shows that he truly loved and cared for his son, which IMO makes him > > more human then alot of people in this world are. > > > > The only loose end is poor Cordelia. She's doomed to spend the rest of > her > > days in a coma. If they were trying to make this ep be both a season AND > > series finale then they could have wrapped up Cordelias storyline. I mean > > she has only been there since day 1. To leave her in a coma seems weird. > > > > Here's to Angel and friends. You'll be missed over the summer.. and > missed > > even more if you don't make the WBs grade. > > > > > > > > > I'm still curious about what exactly happened with Gunn and that cat... that > would be a loose end, wouldn't it? > > Not sure.. But then I never really cared much for Gunn's character. So whatever he saw in the panthers eyes is cool with me. =) I think I just see Cordy as a bigger loose end becuase she's been such a major character in the cast since the show started. To have your lead actress in a series just end up in an unexplained coma seems stupid to me. At the very least they could have had W&H revive her long enough to let her and Angel have some final words with one another.

2003-05-08 12:41:15-04:00 - Re: Home (spoilers) - (Mack Lundy <malund@wm.edu>)

"Ziggyman" <no@way.com> wrote in message news:EZiua.134100$kYH.102567@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > * > > > Well if this is to be the final episode of Angel ever made, I have to say > well done. > > If it doesn't get picked up (which I pray to god it does) for another season > then I'm happy with this ending. Angel and Co. get the chance to do alot of > good through their arch nemesis. Conner gets the life that he deserved. > Angel shows that he truly loved and cared for his son, which IMO makes him > more human then alot of people in this world are. > > The only loose end is poor Cordelia. She's doomed to spend the rest of her > days in a coma. If they were trying to make this ep be both a season AND > series finale then they could have wrapped up Cordelias storyline. I mean > she has only been there since day 1. To leave her in a coma seems weird. > > Here's to Angel and friends. You'll be missed over the summer.. and missed > even more if you don't make the WBs grade. I think I missed something. It looked like Angel killed Conner with the knife then there is this flash of white light. Obviously Angel made some deal with Lila to give Conner a normal, happy life but is the idea that he killed the unhappy Conner so that the happy Conner would be born to a normal family? While I know not to dwell to deeply on logical inconsistencies, I wonder what back story got created to explain Jasmine's arrival and Cordelia.'s coma.