FLM films - My Webpage

2004-01-28 04:44:50-06:00 - DB on THE VIEW - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

I wasn't feeling well Monday and I stumbled across THE VIEW saying David Boreanaz was gonna be on the show. Wow, he certainly is not the melancholy moody broody laconic character he plays on tv. -- Ken from Chicago

2004-01-28 08:29:50-05:00 - Re: DB on THE VIEW - (Baerana <usenet1@baerana.com>)

Ken from Chicago wrote: > I wasn't feeling well Monday and I stumbled across THE VIEW saying David > Boreanaz was gonna be on the show. > > Wow, he certainly is not the melancholy moody broody laconic character he > plays on tv. Yeah, how was he?

2004-01-28 16:00:37-06:00 - Re: DB on THE VIEW - (kimberly nix <kimberly.nix@cox.net>)

"Baerana" <usenet1@baerana.com> wrote in message news:UpydnZbtxtvSJIrdRVn-uQ@comcast.com... > Ken from Chicago wrote: > > > I wasn't feeling well Monday and I stumbled across THE VIEW saying David > > Boreanaz was gonna be on the show. > > > > Wow, he certainly is not the melancholy moody broody laconic character he > > plays on tv. > > Yeah, how was he? > Well, if he was anything like he was on Letterman's Halloween show, he is actually quite talkative. He dressed up in a bizarre costume and chattered throughout the segment, laughing and seemingly having a good time. He showed photos of his son and just seemed to be having a hard time sitting still. He was bouncing around in his seat and smiling a lot. He's quite a bit different from Angel so far as I can tell. Kim Nix

2004-01-28 19:39:00-06:00 - Re: DB on THE VIEW - (Ken from Chicago <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Tammy Stephanie Davis" <tsd@asteroids.gpcc.itd.umich.edu> wrote in message news:RkXRb.1337$Nz2.28366@news.itd.umich.edu... > In article <fiWRb.2815$L_4.265@okepread01>, > kimberly nix <kimberly.nix@cox.net> wrote: > : > :"Baerana" <usenet1@baerana.com> wrote in message > :news:UpydnZbtxtvSJIrdRVn-uQ@comcast.com... > :> Ken from Chicago wrote: > :> > :> > I wasn't feeling well Monday and I stumbled across THE VIEW saying David > :> > Boreanaz was gonna be on the show. > :> > > :> > Wow, he certainly is not the melancholy moody broody laconic character > :he > :> > plays on tv. > :> > :> Yeah, how was he? > :> > :Well, if he was anything like he was on Letterman's Halloween show, he is > :actually quite talkative. He dressed up in a bizarre costume and chattered > :throughout the segment, laughing and seemingly having a good time. He > :showed photos of his son and just seemed to be having a hard time sitting > :still. He was bouncing around in his seat and smiling a lot. He's quite a > :bit different from Angel so far as I can tell. > > Yep, thats David. He's always been that way whenever I've > seen him on talk shows. Completely opposite Angel. Yeah, he was quite chatty, and upbeat. -- Ken from Chicago

2004-01-28 23:11:45+00:00 - Re: DB on THE VIEW - (tsd@asteroids.gpcc.itd.umich.edu)