FLM films - My Webpage

2003-10-30 07:51:48+00:00 - Angel's reaction - ("D. Alexander Reynolds" <tahuti76NOSPAM@yahoo.com>)

spoiler space end spoiler space It may be just me, but did anyone else see Angel's reaction when he told Spike to leave his office at the end of the ep, and Spike said 'Alright, but just this one time'? It seemed like a cross between shock and a small amount of regret that Spike did as he was told. It was so quick I almost missed it, and since my hdd is filling up pretty fast I didn't have a chance to tape it this week. Can anyone shed some light on this? In all their years knowing each other, is Angel finally starting to warm up to Spike in a more freindship-like way? -- D. Alexander Reynolds ========================================= "The psychology of this is fascinating! Doesn't it make you want to put them in seperate, locked rooms and do expiriments on them? ......or maybe thats just me." Riley, BtVS

2003-10-30 21:14:09-06:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - (Jay G <Jay@tmbg.org>)

"Anthony" <ecrap@iol.ie> wrote ... > > R. Watson <shanovia@earthlink.net> wrote ... > > Troll along... > > Ah come on- It's my opinion that he's the tuh-tuh-Tara of AtS! Tara was a token black guy? -Jay

2003-10-30 21:39:40+00:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - (Anthony <ecrap@iol.ie>)

D. Alexander Reynolds <tahuti76NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:oq3ob.8207$8x2.4668132@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com... > left in the spoiler space > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > end spoiler space > > It may be just me, but did anyone else see Angel's reaction when he told > Spike to leave his office at the end of the ep, and Spike said 'Alright, but > just this one time'? It seemed like a cross between shock and a small > amount of regret that Spike did as he was told. It was so quick I almost > missed it, and since my hdd is filling up pretty fast I didn't have a chance > to tape it this week. Can anyone shed some light on this? In all their > years knowing each other, is Angel finally starting to warm up to Spike in a > more freindship-like way? Well as long as Joss decides that Angel likes or hates Spike, I don't mind. I'm just thinking back to all the episodes that were spoiled by Gunn - for a bunch of episodes he's best friends with Angel and then all of a sudden he remembers he doesn't like him after all. It's a strange cross between bad continuity and bad acting. I personally think Gunn is a useless character that doesn't really fit in.... which brings me to "token black guy".... Do you suppose Joss just thought, "hey - Angel doesn't have a token black guy"... he panicked so he ran to the street and found (the actor who now plays) Gunn. He should at least tried a few people out for the role to get some one tough, rather than some one who just acts tough (badly).

2003-10-30 21:51:57+00:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - ("R. Watson" <shanovia@earthlink.net>)

Troll along... "Anthony" <ecrap@iol.ie> wrote in message news:bns0ke$3rc$1@kermit.esat.net... > > D. Alexander Reynolds <tahuti76NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:oq3ob.8207$8x2.4668132@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com... > > left in the spoiler space > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > end spoiler space > > > > It may be just me, but did anyone else see Angel's reaction when he told > > Spike to leave his office at the end of the ep, and Spike said 'Alright, > but > > just this one time'? It seemed like a cross between shock and a small > > amount of regret that Spike did as he was told. It was so quick I almost > > missed it, and since my hdd is filling up pretty fast I didn't have a > chance > > to tape it this week. Can anyone shed some light on this? In all their > > years knowing each other, is Angel finally starting to warm up to Spike in > a > > more freindship-like way? > > Well as long as Joss decides that Angel likes or hates Spike, I don't mind. > > I'm just thinking back to all the episodes that were spoiled by Gunn - for a > bunch of episodes he's best friends with Angel and then all of a sudden he > remembers he doesn't like him after all. It's a strange cross between bad > continuity and bad acting. I personally think Gunn is a useless character > that doesn't really fit in.... which brings me to "token black guy".... Do > you suppose Joss just thought, "hey - Angel doesn't have a token black > guy"... he panicked so he ran to the street and found (the actor who now > plays) Gunn. > > He should at least tried a few people out for the role to get some one > tough, rather than some one who just acts tough (badly). > > >

2003-10-30 22:06:48+00:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - ("Steve D. Perkins" <dontwritesteve@hotmail.com>)

2003-10-30 22:25:08+00:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - (Anthony <ecrap@iol.ie>)

R. Watson <shanovia@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1Kfob.8527$Px2.6937@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Troll along... Ah come on- It's my opinion that he's the tuh-tuh-Tara of AtS! Both crappy actors. They should be given their own show so no one would have to watch them.

2003-10-31 07:43:15+00:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - ("D. Alexander Reynolds" <tahuti76NOSPAM@yahoo.com>)

"Jay G" <Jay@tmbg.org> wrote in message news:vq3kcf8mdj4hae@corp.supernews.com... > "Anthony" <ecrap@iol.ie> wrote ... > > > > R. Watson <shanovia@earthlink.net> wrote ... > > > Troll along... > > > > Ah come on- It's my opinion that he's the tuh-tuh-Tara of AtS! > > Tara was a token black guy? > > -Jay > Wow, I'm surprised I missed that one. How much time do you think she spent in make-up?

2003-10-31 12:22:27+00:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - (snds15@cs.com)

2003-11-01 15:00:50+00:00 - Re: Angel's reaction - (Anthony <ecrap@iol.ie>)

Jay G <Jay@tmbg.org> wrote in message news:vq3kcf8mdj4hae@corp.supernews.com... > "Anthony" <ecrap@iol.ie> wrote ... > > > > R. Watson <shanovia@earthlink.net> wrote ... > > > Troll along... > > > > Ah come on- It's my opinion that he's the tuh-tuh-Tara of AtS! > > Tara was a token black guy? Well, token black guy/token lesbian... token something anyway. They got rid of her when Willow converted to Lesbianism.