FLM films - My Webpage

2003-09-13 02:27:20-07:00 - casting sides? - (luvthistle1@yahoo.com)

Do anyone have the casting sides for Angel 5.6? If you have the casting side for Angel 5.6, could you please send them to me? please. I would really apprecate it. Thanks you Sign luvthistle1

2003-09-16 23:57:05+00:00 - Re: casting sides? - (fallenfaith03@aol.com)

Do anyone have the casting sides for Angel 5.6? If you have the casting side for Angel 5.6, could you please send them to me? please. I would really apprecate it. It would be really great if someone could send them by way, too :) Faith

2003-09-17 02:40:05-07:00 - Re: casting sides? - (luvthistle1@yahoo.com)

fallenfaith03@aol.com (FallenFaith03) wrote in message news:<20030916195705.19548.00000853@mb-m20.aol.com>... > Do anyone have the casting sides for Angel 5.6? If you have the casting side > for Angel 5.6, could you please send them > to me? please. I would really apprecate it. > > It would be really great if someone could send them by way, too :) > > Faith they are on the way. Sign luvthistle1 Owner of "Spikes's permanent cave" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spikespermanentcave/ if you want to join this group, please send a e-mail