FLM films - My Webpage

2002-10-16 11:49:34-04:00 - The ideal apology - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@yahoo.com>)

Okay, I've gone on record many times as saying that the breakup at A.I. was way too contrived and manipulated. I think the writers skewered every character on the show in their attempt to twist this plot to suit whatever purpose it is they have in mind. (I've given up on guessing what it is, although, excuses to show good/evil characters having Mutant Enemy sex comes first to mind) At any rate, I want it to be over. No more pouting, no more lame attempts at reconciliation. Just get this over with. With that idea in mind this is what I envision: Angel and Wesley are circling a demon back to back. Angel has an axe, Wesley has a sword. They're both shirtless and little sweaty. (come on, it sounds pretty good already doesn't it? ;) Oh, and Wesley's pants are just a little too tight. Now then, they slay the demon (of course) and sit down together slumping against the wall. They're panting and heaving, just a little bit. Their weapons are dripping with demonic blood and gore. Angel: So, Wes. I want you to know that I feel bad about trying to kill you and the "dead man" thing. I was freaked you know? Wes: Well, Angel, that's alright. I got carried away with those damned prophecy books, again. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it. If it just wasn't for that Burger Loa. I should have known he was untrustworthy, he had shifty eyes. Angel: Burger Loa? What the hell is that? Wes: Oh! I've never told you about the Burger Loa have I? Well..... They stand up, put their arms around each other and walk out. End of lame, over done, over acted story about vengeance between friends. Shannon

2002-10-16 13:25:10-04:00 - Re: The ideal apology - (Dawn <avs@qis.net>)

SDM wrote: > In article <wDSdnReGC559FzCgXTWc2Q@News.GigaNews.Com>, > "DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > Angel and Wesley are circling a demon back to back. Angel has an axe, > > Wesley has a sword. They're both shirtless and little sweaty. (come on, it > > sounds pretty good already doesn't it? ;) Oh, and Wesley's pants are just a > > little too tight. Now then, they slay the demon (of course) and sit down > > together slumping against the wall. They're panting and heaving, just a > > little bit. Their weapons are dripping with demonic blood and gore. > > > > Angel: So, Wes. I want you to know that I feel bad about trying to kill > > you and the "dead man" thing. I was freaked you know? > > > > Wes: Well, Angel, that's alright. I got carried away with those damned > > prophecy books, again. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it. If it just > > wasn't for that Burger Loa. I should have known he was untrustworthy, he > > had shifty eyes. > > > > Angel: Burger Loa? What the hell is that? > > > > Wes: Oh! I've never told you about the Burger Loa have I? Well..... > > > > > > They stand up, put their arms around each other and walk out. > To make sweet, sweet love. > > Steve And there go the A/We shippers....*sigh* It's ship week on ATA... =) Dawn

2002-10-16 15:35:31-04:00 - Re: The ideal apology - (Dawn <avs@qis.net>)

SDM wrote: > In article <3DADA0F6.D4C30359@qis.net>, Dawn <avs@qis.net> wrote: > > And there go the A/We shippers....*sigh* It's ship week on ATA... > > Sorry - too much Smallville - but don't blame me; I'm not the one who > had shirtless and sweaty Angel and Wes leaving arm in arm. > > Steve LOL. Don't worry about it, Steve-o. I'm all for shirtless and sweaty Angel and Wes leaving arm in arm....so long as they immediately go grab Cordy [since I'm not on the show] and party all together! Smallville can do that to a person though.... I've never been much for slashiness, but that cute lil Clark and Lex are capable of converting a person... for now, though, I always hope Lana or Chloe will wander in as they get all sweaty. LOL. `Ships Ahoy, All! Dawn =)

2002-10-16 17:10:50+00:00 - Re: The ideal apology - (SDM <smeyer@mac.com>)

In article <wDSdnReGC559FzCgXTWc2Q@News.GigaNews.Com>, "DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@yahoo.com> wrote: > Okay, I've gone on record many times as saying that the breakup at A.I. was > way too contrived and manipulated. I think the writers skewered every > character on the show in their attempt to twist this plot to suit whatever > purpose it is they have in mind. (I've given up on guessing what it is, > although, excuses to show good/evil characters having Mutant Enemy sex comes > first to mind) > > At any rate, I want it to be over. No more pouting, no more lame attempts > at reconciliation. Just get this over with. With that idea in mind this is > what I envision: > > Angel and Wesley are circling a demon back to back. Angel has an axe, > Wesley has a sword. They're both shirtless and little sweaty. (come on, it > sounds pretty good already doesn't it? ;) Oh, and Wesley's pants are just a > little too tight. Now then, they slay the demon (of course) and sit down > together slumping against the wall. They're panting and heaving, just a > little bit. Their weapons are dripping with demonic blood and gore. > > Angel: So, Wes. I want you to know that I feel bad about trying to kill > you and the "dead man" thing. I was freaked you know? > > Wes: Well, Angel, that's alright. I got carried away with those damned > prophecy books, again. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it. If it just > wasn't for that Burger Loa. I should have known he was untrustworthy, he > had shifty eyes. > > Angel: Burger Loa? What the hell is that? > > Wes: Oh! I've never told you about the Burger Loa have I? Well..... > > > They stand up, put their arms around each other and walk out. To make sweet, sweet love. Steve

2002-10-16 17:29:04-04:00 - Re: The ideal apology - (DarkMagic <slnospambilan@yahoo.com>)

"SDM" <smeyer@mac.com> wrote in message news:smeyer-8B584D.13105416102002@news.east.cox.net... > In article <wDSdnReGC559FzCgXTWc2Q@News.GigaNews.Com>, > "DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > Okay, I've gone on record many times as saying that the breakup at A.I. was > > way too contrived and manipulated. I think the writers skewered every > > character on the show in their attempt to twist this plot to suit whatever > > purpose it is they have in mind. (I've given up on guessing what it is, > > although, excuses to show good/evil characters having Mutant Enemy sex comes > > first to mind) > > > > At any rate, I want it to be over. No more pouting, no more lame attempts > > at reconciliation. Just get this over with. With that idea in mind this is > > what I envision: > > > > Angel and Wesley are circling a demon back to back. Angel has an axe, > > Wesley has a sword. They're both shirtless and little sweaty. (come on, it > > sounds pretty good already doesn't it? ;) Oh, and Wesley's pants are just a > > little too tight. Now then, they slay the demon (of course) and sit down > > together slumping against the wall. They're panting and heaving, just a > > little bit. Their weapons are dripping with demonic blood and gore. > > > > Angel: So, Wes. I want you to know that I feel bad about trying to kill > > you and the "dead man" thing. I was freaked you know? > > > > Wes: Well, Angel, that's alright. I got carried away with those damned > > prophecy books, again. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it. If it just > > wasn't for that Burger Loa. I should have known he was untrustworthy, he > > had shifty eyes. > > > > Angel: Burger Loa? What the hell is that? > > > > Wes: Oh! I've never told you about the Burger Loa have I? Well..... > > > > > > They stand up, put their arms around each other and walk out. > To make sweet, sweet love. > A friendly arms around each other! Friendly! Sheez! Some viewers can't get their minds out of the gutter. ;) Shannon

2002-10-16 19:18:08+00:00 - Re: The ideal apology - (SDM <smeyer@mac.com>)

In article <3DADA0F6.D4C30359@qis.net>, Dawn <avs@qis.net> wrote: > SDM wrote: > > > In article <wDSdnReGC559FzCgXTWc2Q@News.GigaNews.Com>, > > "DarkMagic" <slnospambilan@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > > > Angel and Wesley are circling a demon back to back. Angel has an axe, > > > Wesley has a sword. They're both shirtless and little sweaty. (come on, > > > it > > > sounds pretty good already doesn't it? ;) Oh, and Wesley's pants are > > > just a > > > little too tight. Now then, they slay the demon (of course) and sit down > > > together slumping against the wall. They're panting and heaving, just a > > > little bit. Their weapons are dripping with demonic blood and gore. > > > > > > Angel: So, Wes. I want you to know that I feel bad about trying to kill > > > you and the "dead man" thing. I was freaked you know? > > > > > > Wes: Well, Angel, that's alright. I got carried away with those damned > > > prophecy books, again. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it. If it > > > just > > > wasn't for that Burger Loa. I should have known he was untrustworthy, he > > > had shifty eyes. > > > > > > Angel: Burger Loa? What the hell is that? > > > > > > Wes: Oh! I've never told you about the Burger Loa have I? Well..... > > > > > > > > > They stand up, put their arms around each other and walk out. > > To make sweet, sweet love. > > > > And there go the A/We shippers....*sigh* It's ship week on ATA... > Sorry - too much Smallville - but don't blame me; I'm not the one who had shirtless and sweaty Angel and Wes leaving arm in arm. Steve