FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-04 15:57:54-08:00 - Coming Back? - ("Inothernews.net" <sohmer@inothernews.net>)

Anyone know the exact date of Angel's return? This 2 month "for no reason hiautus" is really sucking.

2003-01-05 00:12:34-08:00 - Re: Coming Back? - ("Inothernews.net" <sohmer@inothernews.net>)

Thanks bro, much obliged. More than a little excited for the new eps. "Wouter Valentijn" <Wouter.ValentijnNOT@12move.nl> wrote in message news:av7pvc$c8gro$1@ID-43412.news.dfncis.de... > > "Inothernews.net" <sohmer@inothernews.net> schreef in bericht > news:AVHR9.27807$KR6.367593@weber.videotron.net... > > Anyone know the exact date of Angel's return? > > > > This 2 month "for no reason hiautus" is really sucking. > > > > > > Wednesday nights starting January 15, 2003! > (from the Angel Chronicles newsletter). > > > -- > Wouter Valentijn > > > www.ZeppoDunsel.nl > > > Delete NOT in e-mail address > >

2003-01-05 00:14:54+01:00 - Re: Coming Back? - (Wouter Valentijn <Wouter.ValentijnNOT@12move.nl>)

"Inothernews.net" <sohmer@inothernews.net> schreef in bericht news:AVHR9.27807$KR6.367593@weber.videotron.net... > Anyone know the exact date of Angel's return? > > This 2 month "for no reason hiautus" is really sucking. > > Wednesday nights starting January 15, 2003! (from the Angel Chronicles newsletter). -- Wouter Valentijn www.ZeppoDunsel.nl Delete NOT in e-mail address

2003-01-05 00:45:14+00:00 - Re: Coming Back? - (joe704@houston.rr.com)

Thanks for the post. I just came from the WB site, searching for the next episode, and it wasn't even listed! After quick bouts of panic and rage, I came to this NG for the answer.

2003-01-05 17:11:12+00:00 - Re: Coming Back? - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <AVHR9.27807$KR6.367593@weber.videotron.net>, "Inothernews.net" <sohmer@inothernews.net> wrote: > Anyone know the exact date of Angel's return? Wednesday Jan 15. > > This 2 month "for no reason hiautus" is really sucking. > And it was not for 'no reason'. The reason is the same reason that every other show out there was in repeats. They do it every year at this time so the cast and crew can have a bloody holiday. The only thing that is different about Angel is that it is coming back next week instead of this one (like many other shows). But that actually gives it an advantage. When other shows are already into summer repeats, Angel will still have a couple to go before that period known as 'we show repeats cause everyone is off on vacation and not watching tv anyway'.

2003-01-05 17:55:49+01:00 - Re: Coming Back? - (Wouter Valentijn <Wouter.ValentijnNOT@12move.nl>)

"Inothernews.net" <sohmer@inothernews.net> schreef in bericht news:h9PR9.34149$945.448959@wagner.videotron.net... > Thanks bro, much obliged. > > More than a little excited for the new eps. > > You're welcome! > > -- > > Wouter Valentijn > > > > > > www.ZeppoDunsel.nl > > > > > > Delete NOT in e-mail address > > > > > >

2003-01-05 18:24:16+00:00 - Re: Coming Back? - (Tafka <tafkaNOSPAM@boltfree.nospam.net>)

PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net> on Sun, 05 Jan 2003 17:11:12 GMT in alt.tv.angel said: >In article <AVHR9.27807$KR6.367593@weber.videotron.net>, > "Inothernews.net" <sohmer@inothernews.net> wrote: > >> Anyone know the exact date of Angel's return? > >Wednesday Jan 15. >> >> This 2 month "for no reason hiautus" is really sucking. >> > >And it was not for 'no reason'. The reason is the same reason that every >other show out there was in repeats. They do it every year at this time >so the cast and crew can have a bloody holiday. The only thing that is >different about Angel is that it is coming back next week instead of >this one (like many other shows). But that actually gives it an >advantage. When other shows are already into summer repeats, Angel will >still have a couple to go before that period known as 'we show repeats >cause everyone is off on vacation and not watching tv anyway'. Yup - completely agree with the above. Another reason is that with the two month hiatus after 'just' 7 episodes (we'd seen "Dad" (3x10) this time last year) we shouldn't get another painful hiatus after Feb sweeps ("Sleep Tight" aired March 4th; "Forgiving" returned 6 weeks later before the final 6 episodes aired consecutively). However as tvtome/epguides only having 4x08 listed with date, I'm worried that there may be some gap after that before we get upto Feb sweeps. Possibly two episodes during the five week period from the 15th, before the three weeks from Feb 12th-26th (that the sweeps period?) but who knows. Anything rumoured with regards to ep scheduling (without spoilers, y'know)? Personally, I'm happier having a hiatus early in the season than during the back-11.... -Tafka- "I wouldn't let an actor hold my beagle. You may quote me."