FLM films - My Webpage

2004-01-15 15:39:14-05:00 - Re: Scene missing from my 5x09 download? - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <t6ud00tmkl2pkht95brtk2im3sfhu5klu8@4ax.com>, Gavin Clayton <gavinclayton@dsl.pipex.com> wrote: > Hi. I download Angel because I'm in England, and this episode won't be > on TV for amother two months. > > A lot of people have mentioned a scene with an instructional video, > and a reference to Weyland-Yutani (the company from the Alien films). > But I'm confused -- my download didn't have this scene. > > My download is the 330Mb Xvid encode from a HDTV broadcast. It is > 41:08 in length. The episode starts with Harmony's alarm clock going > off, and finishes with the end credits cut off. It doesn't *seem* to > miss anything around ad breaks. > > So is there something missing from my download? > > Gavin Clayton Yes. The Wolfram and Hart video was shown before the first scene with Harmony's alarm clock going off. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

2004-01-15 20:35:29+00:00 - Scene missing from my 5x09 download? - (Gavin Clayton <gavinclayton@dsl.pipex.com>)

2004-01-15 20:57:13+00:00 - Re: Scene missing from my 5x09 download? - (Gavin Clayton <gavinclayton@dsl.pipex.com>)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:39:14 -0500, Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net> wrote: >Yes. The Wolfram and Hart video was shown before the first scene with >Harmony's alarm clock going off. Damn. It's an otherwise great download. But damn. Thanks. Gavin Clayton

2004-01-16 10:09:34+00:00 - Re: Scene missing from my 5x09 download? - (Wiggz <wiggz213@hotmail.com>)

"Gavin Clayton" <gavinclayton@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:hjvd00955eqjgir19qpgtecnq8fnme8un0@4ax.com... > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:39:14 -0500, Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net> > wrote: > > >Yes. The Wolfram and Hart video was shown before the first scene with > >Harmony's alarm clock going off. > > Damn. It's an otherwise great download. But damn. > > Thanks. > > Gavin Clayton Get the TV release.....that Group's stuff is the tops Wiggz Voice of Experience