FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-20 23:58:39-08:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (Rusty Shackleford <puchika2002@hotmail.com>)

I know Willow had a 10 second crossover at the end of Angel's Season 2 to tell everyone Buffy was dead. Actually, if memory servers, she didn't even say anything but that was her only crossover until "Orpheus", right? I know only Angel has crossed over to Buffy. Has there been any previous indications that Fred and Willow have been keeping in touch with each other? I'm wondering because of how friendly Fred and Willow were hitting it off in "Orpheus." Or is the friendliness just chaulked up to TPTB wanting to play up the lesbian interest? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

2003-03-21 16:26:57-08:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (Bill_ <here@there.com>)

Rusty Shackleford wrote: > > I know Willow had a 10 second crossover at the end of Angel's Season 2 to > tell everyone Buffy was dead. Actually, if memory servers, she didn't even > say anything but that was her only crossover until "Orpheus", right? I know > only Angel has crossed over to Buffy. Has there been any previous > indications that Fred and Willow have been keeping in touch with each other? > > I'm wondering because of how friendly Fred and Willow were hitting it off in > "Orpheus." Or is the friendliness just chaulked up to TPTB wanting to play > up the lesbian interest? > > -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- > http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! > -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----============= I don't watch enough Angel to know how often show indicates the two camps are in touch. Guessing not much since Will didn't know about Angelus until Fred called. Friendliness b/n Fred & Will can be attributed to two geeks with studies in common, but it was just so darn cute!

2003-03-21 23:17:25-05:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - ("TvHall.com Your TV Database" <nospamming@sympatico.ca>)

In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel that Willow was on the phone ! www.tvhall.com "Bill_" <here@there.com> a ���crit dans le message de news: 3E7BADD1.304C@there.com... > Rusty Shackleford wrote: > > > > I know Willow had a 10 second crossover at the end of Angel's Season 2 to > > tell everyone Buffy was dead. Actually, if memory servers, she didn't even > > say anything but that was her only crossover until "Orpheus", right? I know > > only Angel has crossed over to Buffy. Has there been any previous > > indications that Fred and Willow have been keeping in touch with each other? > > > > I'm wondering because of how friendly Fred and Willow were hitting it off in > > "Orpheus." Or is the friendliness just chaulked up to TPTB wanting to play > > up the lesbian interest? > > > > -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- > > http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! > > -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----============= > > I don't watch enough Angel to know how often show indicates the > two camps are in touch. Guessing not much since Will didn't know > about Angelus until Fred called. Friendliness b/n Fred & Will > can be attributed to two geeks with studies in common, but it > was just so darn cute!

2003-03-21 23:51:45-08:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (mjoann <mjoann@acer-access.com>)

TvHall.com Your TV Database wrote: >In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel that >Willow was on the phone ! > What about the last episode, after AI returned from Pylea, when Willow walked in at the very end? After The Gift?

2003-03-22 00:32:28-05:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <3E7C1611.2070101@acer-access.com>, mjoann <mjoann@acer-access.com> wrote: > TvHall.com Your TV Database wrote: > > >In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel that > >Willow was on the phone ! > > > > What about the last episode, after AI returned from Pylea, when Willow > walked in at the very end? After The Gift? > And _Disharmony_ when we see Willow talking on the phone with Cordy. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

2003-03-22 05:53:47-08:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (metrix007@yahoo.com)

Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net> wrote in message news:<220320030032286485%dsample@synapse.net>... > In article <3E7C1611.2070101@acer-access.com>, mjoann > <mjoann@acer-access.com> wrote: > > > TvHall.com Your TV Database wrote: > > > > >In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel that > > >Willow was on the phone ! > > > > > > > What about the last episode, after AI returned from Pylea, when Willow > > walked in at the very end? After The Gift? > > > > And _Disharmony_ when we see Willow talking on the phone with Cordy. It ain't a crossover imo unless the actor actually appears

2003-03-22 09:47:06-05:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - ("TvHall.com Your TV Database" <nospamming@sympatico.ca>)

I just remember the phone conversation with Cordy. But for some reason I cannot remember Willow appearing on Angel. I vividly remember OZ, Buffy but not Willow (until Orpheus). So I need to see it so give me the episode number and I will download it ! J www.tvhall.com "JoshB" <metrix007@yahoo.com> a ���crit dans le message de news: c52a4e65.0303220553.598dac4b@posting.google.com... > Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net> wrote in message news:<220320030032286485%dsample@synapse.net>... > > In article <3E7C1611.2070101@acer-access.com>, mjoann > > <mjoann@acer-access.com> wrote: > > > > > TvHall.com Your TV Database wrote: > > > > > > >In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel that > > > >Willow was on the phone ! > > > > > > > > > > What about the last episode, after AI returned from Pylea, when Willow > > > walked in at the very end? After The Gift? > > > > > > > And _Disharmony_ when we see Willow talking on the phone with Cordy. > > It ain't a crossover imo unless the actor actually appears

2003-03-22 11:32:05-06:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - ("Rev. Cyohtee - O'k�home Ehohatse" <cyohtee@barbarian.org>)

Out of the ether metrix007@yahoo.com (JoshB) rose up and issued forth: >Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net> wrote in message news:<220320030032286485%dsample@synapse.net>... >> In article <3E7C1611.2070101@acer-access.com>, mjoann >> <mjoann@acer-access.com> wrote: >> >> > TvHall.com Your TV Database wrote: >> > >> > >In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel that >> > >Willow was on the phone ! >> > > >> > >> > What about the last episode, after AI returned from Pylea, when Willow >> > walked in at the very end? After The Gift? >> > >> >> And _Disharmony_ when we see Willow talking on the phone with Cordy. > >It ain't a crossover imo unless the actor actually appears Hello! SHE DOES APPEAR. *WE* see her on the phone, we see her side of the conversation. Here, from the transcript... |Cordy's apartment, day. Cordy is on the phone. |Cordy: "How come you guys didn't tell me about Harmony. Sunnydale is |that far away you couldn't afford a little phone call?" |Willow is sitting on her bed at the dorm, phone to her ear, brushing |her teeth. |Willow: "Harmony? (Takes the toothbrush out of her mouth and |swallows) Wha-what about Harmony?" We see Willow in her dorm room. The conversation keeps going back and forth between seeing Cordy and seeing Willow. It is a crossover, she did actually appear onscreen in the episode. -- Cyo cyohtee@ucan.foad.org http://www.barbarian.org/~cyohtee http://www.barbarian.org Yakko: Did you call for the bravest, most daring knight in all the land? King Arthur: Oh, yes! Yakko: Well, too bad! You got us.

2003-03-22 12:52:41-05:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (David Cheatham <david@creeknet.com>)

In article <c52a4e65.0303220553.598dac4b@posting.google.com>, metrix007@yahoo.com says... > Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net> wrote in message news:<220320030032286485%dsample@synapse.net>... > > In article <3E7C1611.2070101@acer-access.com>, mjoann > > <mjoann@acer-access.com> wrote: > > > > > TvHall.com Your TV Database wrote: > > > > > > >In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel that > > > >Willow was on the phone ! > > > > > > > > > > What about the last episode, after AI returned from Pylea, when Willow > > > walked in at the very end? After The Gift? > > > > > > > And _Disharmony_ when we see Willow talking on the phone with Cordy. > > It ain't a crossover imo unless the actor actually appears Willow did appear. We *saw* her talking to Cordelia, from her bedroom. (Well, someone's bedroom, I wasn't paying attention to see if it was hers.) Sadly, we didn't get to see her reaction to Cordelia's 'big ole lesbo' comment. Of course, it was one of those incredibly easy to film crossovers, because they didn't have to get AH over to the _Angel_ set and schedule her with the other actors...they just filmed a few lines of her talking on the phone, on the Buffy set, between filmings.

2003-03-22 16:12:46+00:00 - Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (Linda <linda@DELETESPAMsusieword.com>)

"TvHall.com Your TV Database" <nospamming@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GM_ea.8785$sK6.1082422@news20.bellglobal.com... > > "JoshB" <metrix007@yahoo.com> a ���crit dans le message de news: > c52a4e65.0303220553.598dac4b@posting.google.com... > > Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net> wrote in message > news:<220320030032286485%dsample@synapse.net>... > > > In article <3E7C1611.2070101@acer-access.com>, mjoann > > > <mjoann@acer-access.com> wrote: > > > > > > > TvHall.com Your TV Database wrote: > > > > > > > > >In fact, Willow was not seen in Angel season 2. Cordelia told Angel > that > > > > >Willow was on the phone ! > > > > > > > > > > > > > What about the last episode, after AI returned from Pylea, when Willow > > > > walked in at the very end? After The Gift? > > > > > > > > > > And _Disharmony_ when we see Willow talking on the phone with Cordy. > > > > It ain't a crossover imo unless the actor actually appears > I just remember the phone conversation with Cordy. But for some reason I > cannot remember Willow appearing on Angel. I vividly remember OZ, Buffy but > not Willow (until Orpheus). So I need to see it so give me the episode > number and I will download it ! Fixed the newbie top posting problem. Disharmony is Angel S2 Ep 17 and the Pylea arc is Angel S2 Ep 19 through Ep 22 (Belonging, Ove the Rainbow, Through the Looking Glass, There's No Place Like PLRTZ GLRB. Willow is in the last two minutes of Ep 22. HTH HAND -- Best Regards, Linda Mmmmmm...Angel

2003-03-23 08:41:46+00:00 - Disharmony - was Re: Fred and Willow Forever !!! - (Philip Chien <nobody@nowhere.com>)

David Cheatham <david@creeknet.com> wrote in news:MPG.18e6591da131f4109896f4@news.direcpc.com: > > Willow did appear. We *saw* her talking to Cordelia, from her bedroom. > (Well, someone's bedroom, I wasn't paying attention to see if it was > hers.) > > Sadly, we didn't get to see her reaction to Cordelia's 'big ole lesbo' > comment. ARE YOU KIDDING???? One of the funniest parts of that crossover was that we *DIDN'T* get to see Cordy's reaction! It's the ultimate anti-joke where holding back the punchline is part of the joke. > Of course, it was one of those incredibly easy to film crossovers, > because they didn't have to get AH over to the _Angel_ set and > schedule her with the other actors...they just filmed a few lines of > her talking on the phone, on the Buffy set, between filmings. yup. And what made it work so well was the Willow - Cordy confusion about Harmony-lesbian vs. Harmony-vampire. Philip Chien (who would have enjoyed more of those quickie crossovers between the two series.)