FLM films - My Webpage

2003-09-14 12:47:12-07:00 - Things to be happy about... - (galt_57@hotmail.com)

If she doesn't visit (fingers crossed) we may never hear another word of drivel from Dawn.

2003-09-15 03:26:29+00:00 - Re: Things to be happy about... - (sweick@aol.com)

galt_57@hotmail.com (Dave) wrote: >If she doesn't visit (fingers crossed) we may never hear another word >of drivel from Dawn. > So you haven't heard who's the ConnorClone's girlfriend? (Not that I like to torment people. ) >:-}> Stephen Weick Spike Spike Spike Spike, Spike Spike Spike Spike, SPIKE! Oh wonderful Spike! "You could have Spike Spike Spike Angel Fred and Spike. There isn't much Spike there."

2003-09-15 12:13:34-07:00 - Re: Things to be happy about... - (galt_57@hotmail.com)

sweick@aol.com (SWeick) wrote in message news:<20030914232629.26759.00001166@mb-m26.aol.com>... > galt_57@hotmail.com (Dave) wrote: > > >If she doesn't visit (fingers crossed) we may never hear another > > word of drivel from Dawn. > > So you haven't heard who's the ConnorClone's > girlfriend? Don't give them ideas. I hope the writers will instead apply some serious thought and effort to patching up the mess they made of last season. It certainly looked like they were making it up as they filmed it.