FLM films - My Webpage

2004-06-27 01:12:38-04:00 - Re: NBC/Fox bidding war? - (akujin27@webtv.net)

David should reprise the role . We were all let down at the end of the last season. Alaria was a new character that hadn't even gained the attention of the audience. What is to happen to her? What about the posibillity of Alison Hannigan returning as willow? I'd also like to see Nicholas Brenden do more with Xander, he hasn't been on the show yet. I think that it should go on for at least one more season to tie up those loose ends. Networks should stop fussing over things and give the people what they want. The people want angel back.

2004-06-27 02:13:11-04:00 - Re: NBC/Fox bidding war? - (Snuggles <submit.iPkluBotlXWJNxff@spam.spamcop.net>)

In article <22530-40DE5746-138@storefull-3211.bay.webtv.net>, akujin27@webtv.net (jeremy parker) wrote: > David should reprise the role . We were all let down at the end of the > last season. Alaria was a new character that hadn't even gained the > attention of the audience. What is to happen to her? What about the > posibillity of Alison Hannigan returning as willow? I'd also like to see > Nicholas Brenden do more with Xander, he hasn't been on the show yet. I > think that it should go on for at least one more season to tie up those > loose ends. Networks should stop fussing over things and give the people > what they want. The people want angel back. What loose ends? I thought Angel did a good job putting things together. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Snuggles, not Shuggie -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2004-06-27 04:26:55+00:00 - NBC/Fox bidding war? - (Shawn H <shill#@fas.harvard.edu>)

Anybody heard any rumors about Fox and NBC being interested in doing an Angel sixth season? Apparently it was the only show on the WB to rise in veiwership this year (up 8%), but Boreanaz is hesitant to revisit the role. Shawn

2004-06-27 10:29:50-07:00 - Re: NBC/Fox bidding war? - (Anne <anneb@intergate.ca>)

Sorry, this was debunked several weeks ago. There is no bidding war. This was only a rumour, no doubt propogated by some enthusiastic fan. ---------- In article <cbliaf$17b$10@us23.unix.fas.harvard.edu>, Shawn H <shill#@fas.harvard.edu> wrote: > Anybody heard any rumors about Fox and NBC being interested in doing an > Angel sixth season? Apparently it was the only show on the WB to rise in > veiwership this year (up 8%), but Boreanaz is hesitant to revisit the > role. > > Shawn >

2004-06-27 18:32:41+00:00 - Re: NBC/Fox bidding war? - (Shawn H <shill#@fas.harvard.edu>)

Anne <anneb@intergate.ca> wrote: : Sorry, this was debunked several weeks ago. There is no bidding war. : This was only a rumour, no doubt propogated by some enthusiastic fan. That was my suspicion, but I was hopeful nonetheless. A friend had read it on a website I don't frequent, and he was excited. Shawn : ---------- : In article <cbliaf$17b$10@us23.unix.fas.harvard.edu>, Shawn H : <shill#@fas.harvard.edu> wrote: : > Anybody heard any rumors about Fox and NBC being interested in doing an : > Angel sixth season? Apparently it was the only show on the WB to rise in : > veiwership this year (up 8%), but Boreanaz is hesitant to revisit the : > role. : > : > Shawn : >

2004-06-30 10:50:07-05:00 - Re: NBC/Fox bidding war? - ("Marc B." <noneof@your.biz>)

Shawn H wrote: > Anybody heard any rumors about Fox and NBC being interested in doing an > Angel sixth season? Apparently it was the only show on the WB to rise in > veiwership this year (up 8%), but Boreanaz is hesitant to revisit the > role. Where did you read this? What source?

2004-07-01 15:44:11+00:00 - Re: NBC/Fox bidding war? - (Robert Kelly <naturewalkstudio@verizon.net>)

FAKE and or RUMOR. See the link below. http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=4534&var_recherche=nbc "Marc B." <noneof@your.biz> wrote in message news:sMWdnZnyyK-6fH_dRVn-jg@comcast.com... > Shawn H wrote: > > > Anybody heard any rumors about Fox and NBC being interested in doing an > > Angel sixth season? Apparently it was the only show on the WB to rise in > > veiwership this year (up 8%), but Boreanaz is hesitant to revisit the > > role. > > Where did you read this? What source?

2004-07-02 07:25:56+00:00 - Re: NBC/Fox bidding war? - (James Craine <JamesCraine@Hotmail.com>)

Marc B. wrote: > Shawn H wrote: > >> Anybody heard any rumors about Fox and NBC being interested in doing >> an Angel sixth season? Apparently it was the only show on the WB to >> rise in veiwership this year (up 8%), but Boreanaz is hesitant to >> revisit the role. > > > Where did you read this? What source? What about the even smaller networks that are doing original programming. TNT,FX, A&E, would they consider Angels's rating good if it were on their network?