FLM films - My Webpage

2004-04-27 22:23:09+01:00 - song at end of 'Shells'? - (auntie lou <s0128975ATsmsDOTedDOTacDOTuk>)

hey guys, was just wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of the name and performer of the song at the end of the above episode? the one played over footage of (amongst other things) the flashback of fred driving off in her station wagon leaving for LA? any help would be aprreciated as i thought it was quite a nice little tune. cheers. lou

2004-04-27 23:06:28+01:00 - Re: song at end of 'Shells'? - (nOmArch <webguru@tiscali.co.uk>)

In news:408ecf3a$1_3@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com, auntie lou <s0128975ATsmsDOTedDOTacDOTuk> wildly pressed keys at random to produce this: > hey guys, > > was just wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of the > name and performer of the song at the end of the above episode? the one > played over footage of (amongst other things) the flashback of fred > driving off in her station wagon leaving for LA? I also would like to find out what its called, I tried throwing some of the lyrics in a search engine but no dice. so if there is anyone out there that does know... btw I think TV Companies should take a leaf out of the movie credits business at least they let you know what songs have been used in the film!! nOm

2004-04-27 23:09:25+01:00 - Re: song at end of 'Shells'? - (Iain Clark <iainspam@dragonhaven.plus.com>)

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:06:28 +0100, "nOmArch" <webguru@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: >In news:408ecf3a$1_3@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com, >auntie lou <s0128975ATsmsDOTedDOTacDOTuk> wildly pressed keys at random to >produce this: >> hey guys, >> >> was just wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of the >> name and performer of the song at the end of the above episode? the one >> played over footage of <snip spoiler> >I also would like to find out what its called, I tried throwing some of the >lyrics in a search engine but no dice. so if there is anyone out there that >does know... > >btw I think TV Companies should take a leaf out of the movie credits >business at least they let you know what songs have been used in the film!! Could you *please* be careful about posting plot details of episodes that haven't aired on terrestrial TV yet. These groups have spoiler rules because not everyone gets to watch the show on Sky. Ta! That said, a quick Google reveals the song to be "A Place called Home" by Kim Richey. Iain -- "I loved you before I met you And I met you just in time Cause there was nothing left."

2004-04-27 23:44:11+01:00 - Re: song at end of 'Shells'? - (auntie lou <s0128975ATsmsDOTedDOTacDOTuk>)