FLM films - My Webpage

2004-02-25 22:41:16-05:00 - 5.15 spoilers - (Brother Justin <bro@jus.com>)

Ummm ya so I thought Fred was supposed to die in this episode. It's obvious that they'll kill the Illariya demon and bring her back.

2004-02-25 22:52:13-06:00 - Re: 5.15 spoilers - (Lord Usher <lord_usher@hotmail.com>)

"Brother Justin" <bro@jus.com> wrote in news:wVd%b.15142$Mo4.493935@news20.bellglobal.com: > Ummm ya so I thought Fred was supposed to die in this episode. It's > obvious that they'll kill the Illariya demon and bring her back. "Bring her back" how? She's dead. That's why Illyria was able to take her over. Sure, they could use some arbitrary magickal gobbledygook to resurrect her once Illyria is defeated, but they could've done that even if she'd died and not had her body hijacked by a demon. -- Lord Usher "I'm here to kill you, not to judge you."

2004-02-25 22:59:59-08:00 - Re: 5.15 spoilers - (Al <nospam@nospam.invalid>)

In article <v5f%b.15186$Mo4.504244@news20.bellglobal.com>, bro@jus.com says... > > "Lord Usher" <lord_usher@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:Xns949AE82ED98D1houseofusher@216.40.28.71... > > Well that's what I'm sayin dude.. I'll bet anything that they'll find out > that Fred is still *in* her body with Illyria, and she's just not the one > running the controls anymore. Once they manage to oust the demon, I'd say > they'll have Fred back filling the void. > Yes, this happens just about every week on Charmed and on Star Trek. I think they already used up this resolution when they saved Dark Willow. Of course, Willow does know a thing or two about restoring souls to the dead.

2004-02-26 00:02:19-05:00 - Re: 5.15 spoilers - (Brother Justin <bro@jus.com>)

"Lord Usher" <lord_usher@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns949AE82ED98D1houseofusher@216.40.28.71... > "Brother Justin" <bro@jus.com> wrote in > news:wVd%b.15142$Mo4.493935@news20.bellglobal.com: > > > Ummm ya so I thought Fred was supposed to die in this episode. It's > > obvious that they'll kill the Illariya demon and bring her back. > > "Bring her back" how? She's dead. That's why Illyria was able to take her > over. > > Sure, they could use some arbitrary magickal gobbledygook to resurrect her > once Illyria is defeated, but they could've done that even if she'd died > and not had her body hijacked by a demon. > Well that's what I'm sayin dude.. I'll bet anything that they'll find out that Fred is still *in* her body with Illyria, and she's just not the one running the controls anymore. Once they manage to oust the demon, I'd say they'll have Fred back filling the void.

2004-02-26 04:16:41+00:00 - Re: 5.15 spoilers - (Kelzmelzer <kelzmelzer@cfl.rr.com>)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:41:16 -0500, "Brother Justin" <bro@jus.com> wrote: >Ummm ya so I thought Fred was supposed to die in this episode. It's obvious >that they'll kill the Illariya demon and bring her back. > > > Is it? That would mean a relationship between two people (Fred and Wes) would end happily. That's never happened before.

2004-02-26 05:47:36+00:00 - Re: 5.15 spoilers - (Aaron Pynn <acpynn@nf.sympatico.ca>)

Unless of course the demon is now within Fred with her memories then we just have a Demon that happens to look like her a bit. Who's to say this demon will be a big bad anyway, maybe she'll turn out better than we think...Anya was a demon once too...