FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-13 12:40:05-05:00 - Re: Big bad isnt Cordy - (Randy Money <rbmoney@spamblocklibrary.syr.edu>)

MattJee wrote: > It is most obvious it is the baby who id doingthe controlling. > > > Father and son must fight together to destroy the grandson...possibly > the devil in human form. I refer to it elsewhere as the small assassin trope, after Ray Bradbury's short story of that title. I think you could be right. Although, it may not be a baby, exactly. Randy M.

2003-03-13 13:01:02-05:00 - Re: Big bad isnt Cordy - ("C.L. Lassiter" <seaelle@unc.edu>)

MattJee <///> wrote: > It is most obvious it is the baby who id doingthe controlling. > Father and son must fight together to destroy the grandson...possibly > the devil in human form. spoiler space Yeah, after the "warm and dark" comment, it's pretty obvious that the baby is the FE. Kudos to Rose for nailing it. cl, unless, of course, she's been reading spoilers :-)

2003-03-13 14:07:34-06:00 - Re: Big bad isnt Cordy - (NOSPAMrobertocastillo@ameritech.net)

MattJee wrote: > It is most obvious it is the baby who id doingthe controlling. > Well there is the precedent of Darla being affected by her baby's soul last year. But even then, Darla found herself craving younger blood. We've had strong hints that it might be The Beast's baby rather than Conner's. So the chances that it will be evil are very high. > > Father and son must fight together to destroy the > grandson...possibly > the devil in human form. It's very likely to be evil. That's for sure. -- Does this .sig make my butt look big? Roberto Castillo castillo@enteract.com http://www.enteract.com/~castillo

2003-03-13 17:44:51+00:00 - Re: Big bad isnt Cordy - (Ky <a@b.com>)

MattJee <///> wrote in news:poj07vogvi0turo0ni17e1jg4v4c5q4678@4ax.com: W H E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E > It is most obvious it is the baby who id doingthe controlling. > > > Father and son must fight together to destroy the grandson...possibly > the devil in human form. > You know that's a good point, if it does turn out to be the baby who's the big bad, that covers the "Father will kill the son" prophecy (assuming Sajahn just did some creative prophecy shuffling, rather than fabricating fresh ones to cover his ass, the baby gets born, connor kills it, and of course, that the dad isn't The Beast :)

2003-03-13 18:19:55+00:00 - Re: Big bad isnt Cordy - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <3E70C275.1000400@spamblocklibrary.syr.edu>, Randy Money <rbmoney@spamblocklibrary.syr.edu> wrote: > MattJee wrote: > > It is most obvious it is the baby who id doingthe controlling. > > > > > > Father and son must fight together to destroy the grandson...possibly > > the devil in human form. > > I refer to it elsewhere as the small assassin trope, after Ray > Bradbury's short story of that title. > > I think you could be right. Although, it may not be a baby, exactly. i'm still not sure that it's real. the 'morning sickness' could just be a result of being not in ones own natural body (if you go with the cordy is possessed theory). but I definitely do not think that that baby is in anyway normal. I'm not just talking the fact that its parents are both part demon. i'm talking way not normal, anti-christ like even.

2003-03-13 20:28:53+11:00 - Big bad isnt Cordy - (MattJee <///>)