FLM films - My Webpage

2004-01-31 06:21:31-08:00 - Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - (rshiflet@hotmail.com)

- Willow's still with Kennedy? Darn. - I wish I had an unconcious Spike to drag across the floor and tie up (though, I wouldn't have cut off his hands). - Ummm Angel. - Why is Harmony one of the twelve slayers? Renee

2004-01-31 08:06:23-08:00 - Re: Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - (Jake <wh@ever.com>)

tmac wrote: > > On 31 Jan 2004 06:21:31 -0800, rshiflet@hotmail.com (Renee) wrote: > > > > > - Why is Harmony one of the twelve slayers? > > > > Did I miss something? Yes, there was a very cute blond Slayer and, no, she wasn't Mercedes McNab. > > tmac > > "Money-saving suggestion: let's cut directly to the scene where > Mr. Bush dresses up as an astronaut, and skip the rest of his > expensive, pointless - but optimistic! - Moon-base program." > -- Paul Krugman

2004-01-31 08:49:10-06:00 - Re: Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - (tmac <tracey@nospam.net>)

On 31 Jan 2004 06:21:31 -0800, rshiflet@hotmail.com (Renee) wrote: > > - Why is Harmony one of the twelve slayers? > Did I miss something? tmac "Money-saving suggestion: let's cut directly to the scene where Mr. Bush dresses up as an astronaut, and skip the rest of his expensive, pointless - but optimistic! - Moon-base program." -- Paul Krugman

2004-01-31 10:40:49-08:00 - Re: Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - (rshiflet@hotmail.com)

tmac <tracey@nospam.net> wrote in message news:<m2gn105djd97oleg1glfa0q53ua2u8ca8n@4ax.com>... > On 31 Jan 2004 06:21:31 -0800, rshiflet@hotmail.com (Renee) wrote: > > > > > - Why is Harmony one of the twelve slayers? > > > > Did I miss something? No. One of the twelve slayers had hair like Harmony's. At first, I thought it was her. Renee

2004-01-31 13:16:00-08:00 - Re: Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - (Jake <wh@ever.com>)

JVBGUY wrote: > > Renee wrote: > > >- Willow's still with Kennedy? Darn. > > Are there any wild animals in Rio? Like lions and tigers and bears (oh my?). > Animals that eat pushy annoying slayers? > > > - Why is Harmony one of the twelve slayers? > > Seriously, why didn't they bother getting at least one actress who played a > potential last season to appear as one of the slayers? Not that it bothered me > much, but you would think that Vi or somebody else would be at the head of the > class by now. (Perhaps the actresses weren't available? Anyway, I am > surprised I even remembered the name of one of last year's army of slayers. > Good for me.) > > John B. > > Laurel and Hardy Central (co-founder) > http://laurelandhardycentral.com > > "If you were cute and little like this, you would naturally be afraid of a man > six times your size." - trailer for ATTACK OF THE PUPPET PEOPLE For a sec, I thought I saw Vi. Yeah, they should have had a Hellmouth alum there as Deputy Slayer-In-Charge. :)

2004-01-31 15:59:51-05:00 - Re: Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - (Brian Grassie <bkwrm79@hotmail.com>)

"JVBGUY" <jvbguy@aol.comnomail> wrote in message news:20040131142956.11422.00001233@mb-m05.aol.com... > Renee wrote: > > >- Willow's still with Kennedy? Darn. > > Are there any wild animals in Rio? Like lions and tigers and bears (oh my?). > Animals that eat pushy annoying slayers? > > > - Why is Harmony one of the twelve slayers? > > Seriously, why didn't they bother getting at least one actress who played a > potential last season to appear as one of the slayers? Not that it bothered me > much, but you would think that Vi or somebody else would be at the head of the > class by now. (Perhaps the actresses weren't available? Anyway, I am > surprised I even remembered the name of one of last year's army of slayers. > Good for me.) I'd have loved for Vi to make an appearance. :) Perhaps it's more plausible for Andrew to be in charge if he's much more experienced than any of the Slayers with him? Of course, for all we know, one of the Slayers was really in charge of the mission and Andrew was really just the spokesperson. ~Brian

2004-01-31 16:41:19+00:00 - Re: Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - ("R. Watson" <shanovia@earthlink.net>)

Yeah that blond was a cutie. One slayer looked liked a Selma Blair clone. And I thought the tall, red-hair slayer had a nice booty, too! "Renee" <rshiflet@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f6980f4e.0401310621.31d5b302@posting.google.com... > - Willow's still with Kennedy? Darn. > > - I wish I had an unconcious Spike to drag across the floor and tie > up (though, I wouldn't have cut off his hands). > > - Ummm Angel. > > - Why is Harmony one of the twelve slayers? > > Renee

2004-01-31 19:29:56+00:00 - Re: Random unimportant thoughts I had while watching Damage - (jvbguy@aol.comnomail)