FLM films - My Webpage

2004-04-22 19:18:54-07:00 - Freaking Tornado - (kimberlynix2409@hotmail.com)

interrupted FOX tonight. Since I know that many of you guys watch Tru Calling, I wondered if someone could tell me what the hell happened tonight?! Were there any major revelations or story developments? Local affiliate cut the entire hour of the show to keep us informed of a tornado warning about 150 miles away, and just kept repeating, "Now might be a good time to go to your safe room", but I'm still not clear if any tornado ACTUALLY hit anywhere. The *?!@ing weather... TIA, Kim Nix

2004-04-22 22:31:52-04:00 - Re: Freaking Tornado - (EGK <me@privacy.net>)

On 22 Apr 2004 19:18:54 -0700, kimberlynix2409@hotmail.com (Kim Nix) wrote: >interrupted FOX tonight. Since I know that many of you guys watch Tru >Calling, I wondered if someone could tell me what the hell happened >tonight?! Were there any major revelations or story developments? >Local affiliate cut the entire hour of the show to keep us informed of >a tornado warning about 150 miles away, and just kept repeating, "Now >might be a good time to go to your safe room", but I'm still not clear >if any tornado ACTUALLY hit anywhere. The *?!@ing weather... > >TIA, >Kim Nix You could download the episode from www.suprnova.org if you have a fast connection. If not, here's some spoilers: 0 0 0 0 0 0 The main plot involved a woman living in the building across from Tru. She was an identity thief and the guy (that's right, a guy named Chris) who's name she stole was looking for her. First she tells Tru it's the guy who stole her ID but it's the other way around. The guy ends up dead in her apartment and when brought to the morgue asks Tru for help. Turns out a neighbor above Tru was spying on this woman (would be stalker type) and killed the male Chris thinking he was there to harm the women he'd been watching. Tru rushes in at the last minute to stop it. This comes to a head with the help of Jack who ends up moving in to the same building the woman is in. He hears about the apartment from Luc who asks Tru if she minds if he moves there. She says no, it's great to have a friend as a neighbor. On the rewind day Luc isn't able to ask her first and misses a deadline. Jack takes it instead. The big revelation is finding out at the end that Jack was once in a psychiatric institute. Jack recieves a letter at the morgue from this place and since Davis has a friend there he calls to mention their friend in common. Turns out Jack checked himself in then out again. Why? It seems he thinks he's reliving days. Just like Tru. The end. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "There would be a lot more civility in this world if people didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you" - (Calvin and Hobbes)

2004-04-23 13:11:58-05:00 - Re: Freaking Tornado - (ecsmith <ecsmith1@uiuc.edu>)

Kim Nix wrote: > interrupted FOX tonight. Since I know that many of you guys watch Tru > Calling, I wondered if someone could tell me what the hell happened > tonight?! Were there any major revelations or story developments? > Local affiliate cut the entire hour of the show to keep us informed of > a tornado warning about 150 miles away, and just kept repeating, "Now > might be a good time to go to your safe room", but I'm still not clear > if any tornado ACTUALLY hit anywhere. The *?!@ing weather... > > TIA, > Kim Nix Ten twisters in OK yesterday.

2004-04-23 20:33:19-07:00 - Re: Freaking Tornado - (Hank Tiffany <davidt@cet.com>)

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Jane wrote: > "Kim Nix" <kimberlynix2409@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:874e1132.0404221818.43da94bb@posting.google.com... > > interrupted FOX tonight. Since I know that many of you guys watch Tru > > Calling, I wondered if someone could tell me what the hell happened > > tonight?! S p o o s p a c e . J u s t a b i t m o r e We found out that the New Boy is also a rewinder but that he thinks/thought it means/meant he's going nuts. Hank -- Hitler, he only had one ball/Goering, had two but they were small Himmler, was very simmlar/But poor old Goebbels had no balls at all

2004-04-24 00:20:05-05:00 - Re: Freaking Tornado - (~tammy~ <tammychelle@cox.net>)

i am right there with you, i am in kansas and weather man kept cutting into the show. I did miss the last five minutes and then what next weeks episode was going to be about, but glad that someone is posting what happened. Thanks. "Kim Nix" <kimberlynix2409@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:874e1132.0404221818.43da94bb@posting.google.com... > interrupted FOX tonight. Since I know that many of you guys watch Tru > Calling, I wondered if someone could tell me what the hell happened > tonight?! Were there any major revelations or story developments? > Local affiliate cut the entire hour of the show to keep us informed of > a tornado warning about 150 miles away, and just kept repeating, "Now > might be a good time to go to your safe room", but I'm still not clear > if any tornado ACTUALLY hit anywhere. The *?!@ing weather... > > TIA, > Kim Nix

2004-04-24 01:01:56+00:00 - Re: Freaking Tornado - (Jane <jarsenalnospam@earthlink.net>)

"Kim Nix" <kimberlynix2409@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:874e1132.0404221818.43da94bb@posting.google.com... > interrupted FOX tonight. Since I know that many of you guys watch Tru > Calling, I wondered if someone could tell me what the hell happened > tonight?! Were there any major revelations or story developments? > Local affiliate cut the entire hour of the show to keep us informed of > a tornado warning about 150 miles away, and just kept repeating, "Now > might be a good time to go to your safe room", but I'm still not clear > if any tornado ACTUALLY hit anywhere. The *?!@ing weather... > > TIA, > Kim Nix Kim are you from Minnesota? If so it's tornado week or month or some such crap and they had warnings all day for different counties and interrupted stations all over the place. Jane

2004-04-24 09:55:13-07:00 - Re: Freaking Tornado - (kimberlynix2409@hotmail.com)

"Jane" <jarsenalnospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<80jic.6948$eZ5.6945@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>... > "Kim Nix" <kimberlynix2409@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:874e1132.0404221818.43da94bb@posting.google.com... > > interrupted FOX tonight. Since I know that many of you guys watch Tru > > Calling, I wondered if someone could tell me what the hell happened > > tonight?! Were there any major revelations or story developments? > > Local affiliate cut the entire hour of the show to keep us informed of > > a tornado warning about 150 miles away, and just kept repeating, "Now > > might be a good time to go to your safe room", but I'm still not clear > > if any tornado ACTUALLY hit anywhere. The *?!@ing weather... > > > > TIA, > > Kim Nix > > Kim are you from Minnesota? If so it's tornado week or month or some such > crap and they had warnings all day for different counties and interrupted > stations all over the place. > > > Jane No, I'm in Oklahoma, land of the tornado. I notice that the tornado didn't disrupt The Swan, only Tru Calling. Figures. Kim Nix