FLM films - My Webpage

2004-04-10 18:57:44-07:00 - Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler) - (reldevik@usa.net)

S P A C E I'm so happy! This is like my special Easter chocolate egg treat, learning about this (only without the chocolate eggs). Nina's back again! Nina Ash, the werewolf girl from episodes 5.3 and 5.14. She'll be appearing again in episode 5.21. I don't think it's any accident that she appears again in the very next episode after the one in which Angel and Spike both conclude that they have to let go of Buffy so she can live a life in the sunlight that doesn't include them (5.20). Just as Angel first decided to start dating Nina shortly after the Cordelia episode, as a way for ME to indicate that Angel was moving on emotionally, so also we get Angel moving on emotionally from Buffy right after the Buffy episode. And a good thing, too, say I. Clairel doing the dance of joy

2004-04-10 22:57:09-04:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler) - (Mike Sinclair <tubby@access995.com>)

I doubt it will be that simple, my sweet. I doubt it VERY much. :) "Clairel" <reldevik@usa.net> wrote in message news:1faed770.0404101757.598449d2@posting.google.com... > S > > > P > > > A > > > C > > > E > > > > I'm so happy! This is like my special Easter chocolate egg treat, > learning about this (only without the chocolate eggs). > > Nina's back again! Nina Ash, the werewolf girl from episodes 5.3 and > 5.14. She'll be appearing again in episode 5.21. > > I don't think it's any accident that she appears again in the very > next episode after the one in which Angel and Spike both conclude that > they have to let go of Buffy so she can live a life in the sunlight > that doesn't include them (5.20). Just as Angel first decided to > start dating Nina shortly after the Cordelia episode, as a way for ME > to indicate that Angel was moving on emotionally, so also we get Angel > moving on emotionally from Buffy right after the Buffy episode. And a > good thing, too, say I. > > Clairel > doing the dance of joy

2004-04-10 23:52:41-07:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler) - (himiko@animail.net)

"Mike Sinclair" <tubby@access995.com> wrote in message news:<fu2ec.91$Ho2.3143@dfw-read.news.verio.net>... > I doubt it will be that simple, my sweet. > > I doubt it VERY much. :) Me too. OTOH, since a totally happy ending for Angel or AtS is the very last thing anyone really expects, maybe that's exactly what Joss will do! himiko

2004-04-11 00:17:38-04:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler and other SPOILERS) - (ABRAMS1117@webtv.net)

I wish I never read this. -------------- Total Members: Over 2,000 http://www.TruCalling.com

2004-04-11 13:16:03+10:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler) - (alphakitten <alphakittenx@netscape.net>)

Clairel wrote: > S > > > P > > > A > > > C > > > E > > > > I'm so happy! This is like my special Easter chocolate egg treat, > learning about this (only without the chocolate eggs). > > Nina's back again! Nina Ash, the werewolf girl from episodes 5.3 and > 5.14. She'll be appearing again in episode 5.21. > > I don't think it's any accident that she appears again in the very > next episode after the one in which Angel and Spike both conclude that > they have to let go of Buffy so she can live a life in the sunlight > that doesn't include them (5.20). Just as Angel first decided to > start dating Nina shortly after the Cordelia episode, as a way for ME > to indicate that Angel was moving on emotionally, so also we get Angel > moving on emotionally from Buffy right after the Buffy episode. And a > good thing, too, say I. > > Clairel > doing the dance of joy Whoo hoo!! ~Angel

2004-04-11 20:53:42+00:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler) - ("R. Watson" <shanovia@earthlink.net>)

"alphakitten" <alphakittenx@netscape.net> wrote in message news:4078B873.2010406@netscape.net... > > > Clairel wrote: > > S > > > > > > P > > > > > > A > > > > > > C > > > > > > E > > > > > > > > I'm so happy! This is like my special Easter chocolate egg treat, > > learning about this (only without the chocolate eggs). > > > > Nina's back again! Nina Ash, the werewolf girl from episodes 5.3 and > > 5.14. She'll be appearing again in episode 5.21. > > > > I don't think it's any accident that she appears again in the very > > next episode after the one in which Angel and Spike both conclude that > > they have to let go of Buffy so she can live a life in the sunlight > > that doesn't include them (5.20). Just as Angel first decided to > > start dating Nina shortly after the Cordelia episode, as a way for ME > > to indicate that Angel was moving on emotionally, so also we get Angel > > moving on emotionally from Buffy right after the Buffy episode. And a > > good thing, too, say I. > > > > Clairel > > doing the dance of joy > > > > > > Whoo hoo!! My feelings exactly! Nina was sweet, beautiful, and wasn't afraid to get naked! What more could you want from a guest-star!

2004-04-12 07:15:33-07:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler) - (reldevik@usa.net)

himiko@animail.net (himiko) wrote in message news:<c7902983.0404102252.ea8eeb6@posting.google.com>... > "Mike Sinclair" <tubby@access995.com> wrote in message news:<fu2ec.91$Ho2.3143@dfw-read.news.verio.net>... > > I doubt it will be that simple, my sweet. > > > > I doubt it VERY much. :) > > Me too. OTOH, since a totally happy ending for Angel or AtS is the > very last thing anyone really expects, maybe that's exactly what Joss > will do! --Well, I don't think I said TOTALLY happy. Total happiness would make Angel lose his soul, wouldn't he? But a little happiness for Angel and Nina would be nice. Actually, now that I've had some more time to think about the implications of the 5.21 cast list I have a new idea about how the writers will be making use of Nina in this episode. And it's all tied in with the total happiness thing. Remember the casting side in which Senator Brucker wants W&H to help her play dirty tricks on a political opponent, and Gunn is shocked when Angel says he'll be glad to help out? When Gunn keeps on protesting, Angel orders Gunn out of the room. Then Angel goes to a demon party and acts like Angelus; everyone there thinks he *is* Angelus. Gunn seems very surprised by Angel's strange behavior, and I don't think Gunn was just acting; I believe Angel hasn't let Gunn in on what he's up to. So Gunn, and probably all or most of the other characters, believe Angel has really turned. Well, what plausible explanation could there be for Angel turning into Angelus? (I don't mean Angel actually does turn into Angelus in this episode -- I just mean everybody thinks he has turned.) For people to think this, they must think he has lost his soul. And what makes Angel lose his soul? A moment of perfect happiness, of course. Now I happen to agree with what Wesley said in episode 5.14: moments of perfect happiness are astronomically rare, and most couples have to settle for imperfect happiness. Nina, nice though she is, could probably not give Angel the magnitude of happiness that Buffy or Cordy could; and Angel isn't really taking a huge risk by sleeping with Nina. It's not wrong of him to do so. (Actually I think Angel is probably so upset by recent developments with Frillyria and Connor that at this point in time *nobody* could give him a moment of perfect happiness. The most Nina or any woman could do for him would be to assuage his inner pain a little.) But I predict Angel will be sleeping with Nina, people will find out about it and gossip about it, and when Angel starts acting like Angelus everyone will jump to the conclusion that it's because of sex with Nina. They'll be wrong, but it'll seem as if they're right. And that's how Nina will function with respect to the Angelus fake-out plot. Of course on a larger level her involvement with Angel still is important simply as an indication that Angel has moved on emotionally from Buffy: the significance of Angel getting closer to Nina after episode 5.20 is still the same significance I was pointing out the other day. As they do so often, the ME writers will be killing two birds with one stone. Clairel

2004-04-12 07:17:50-07:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler and other SPOILERS) - (reldevik@usa.net)

ABRAMS1117@webtv.net wrote in message news:<25975-4078C6E2-619@storefull-3278.bay.webtv.net>... > I wish I never read this. --Nobody made you. Clairel

2004-04-14 03:07:21+00:00 - Re: Heewack! ----'s back! (casting spoiler) - (jerazk@aol.com)

She's a good character so they will probably kill her off