FLM films - My Webpage

2004-01-26 03:29:10+00:00 - Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of the last episode? - (Lee <dotyl@ameritech.net>)

I was recording it (had to go out), but we had a power failure and it killed the VCR halfway through. (as gunn and wes were confronting spike in his new pad) Can anyone tell me what happened?

2004-01-26 09:26:56-08:00 - Re: Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of the last episode? - (Otha Stubblefield <otha.stubblefield@spamderson.ucla.edu>)

"Lee" <dotyl@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:aQ%Qb.4537$BA2.4049@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com... > I was recording it (had to go out), but we had a power failure and it > killed the VCR halfway through. (as gunn and wes were confronting spike > in his new pad) > > Can anyone tell me what happened? Wes and Gunn confronted Spike about is new-found heroism, and asked him to join the Wolfram-Hart branch of Team Angel. Spike buggered that still maintaining that they sold out. Angel continued to hallucinate, but a dream locked onto the parasite, so Angel pulled it off. Fortunately, Eve was there to replace it. Spike later saved Angel. Then Angel confronted Eve who tried to play it off as a hallucination, but she forgot to change her earrings after changing her clothes. Eve simply walks out with no explanation of her actions other than comments that lead them to further question what they have gotten themselves into.

2004-01-26 11:17:39+00:00 - Re: Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of the last episode? - (tackett <rpmsalvage@acsalaska.net>)

"Lee" <dotyl@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:aQ%Qb.4537$BA2.4049@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com... > I was recording it (had to go out), but we had a power failure and it > killed the VCR halfway through. (as gunn and wes were confronting spike > in his new pad) > > Can anyone tell me what happened? It was terrible, wes and gunn both jump on spike, one held him down and the other staked him. And when they were done they went back to the office and staked angel just for the hell of it, and then they got really bored, so they found fred and gang raped her. It was a great Episode... :-) LOL The truth is a bit different than my version.. They came to his pad to find out why he was out vigilanteing all over town, and spike rescued angel from the parasite.. Blah Blah Blah... Now wasn't my version more exciting...... :-)

2004-01-26 13:28:41+00:00 - Re: Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of the last episode? - (Wiggz <wiggz213@hotmail.com>)

"tackett" <rpmsalvage@acsalaska.net> wrote in message news:1075115858.38169@prawn... > > "Lee" <dotyl@ameritech.net> wrote in message > news:aQ%Qb.4537$BA2.4049@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com... > > I was recording it (had to go out), but we had a power failure and it > > killed the VCR halfway through. (as gunn and wes were confronting spike > > in his nee w pad) > > > > Can anyone tell me what happened? > It was terrible, wes and gunn both jump on spike, one held him down and the > other staked him. And when they were done they went back to the office and > staked angel just for the hell of it, and then they got really bored, so > they found fred and gang raped her. It was a great Episode... :-) LOL > > The truth is a bit different than my version.. They came to his pad to find > out why he was out vigilanteing all over town, and spike rescued angel from > the parasite.. Blah Blah Blah... Now wasn't my version more exciting...... > :-) > > All very funny....except I hardly see how the gang raping of a texas gal can be considered more "exciting" Wiggz Voice of Ethics

2004-01-26 15:59:14+00:00 - Re: Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of the last episode? - (tackett <rpmsalvage@acsalaska.net>)

"Wiggz" <wiggz213@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:401516aa_6@news.athenanews.com... > > "tackett" <rpmsalvage@acsalaska.net> wrote in message > news:1075115858.38169@prawn... > > > > "Lee" <dotyl@ameritech.net> wrote in message > > news:aQ%Qb.4537$BA2.4049@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com... > > > I was recording it (had to go out), but we had a power failure and it > > > killed the VCR halfway through. (as gunn and wes were confronting spike > > > in his nee w pad) > > > > > > Can anyone tell me what happened? > > > > > > All very funny....except I hardly see how the gang raping of a texas gal can > be considered more "exciting" > > Wiggz > > Voice of Ethics > > Your first three words in your statment was all I was after... So lighten up.....

2004-01-26 17:12:27+00:00 - Re: Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of the last episode? - (Richmond <rsbowen@telus.net>)

Joking aside, Angel recovered from the parasite, and realized that Eve's appearance hadn't been a dream. So now the AI crew is convinced Eve has an angle, but she left before they could pump any more out of her. I meant pump INFORMATION out of her, ya sickos! :) B. "tackett" <rpmsalvage@acsalaska.net> wrote in message news:1075115858.38169@prawn... > > "Lee" <dotyl@ameritech.net> wrote in message > news:aQ%Qb.4537$BA2.4049@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com... > > I was recording it (had to go out), but we had a power failure and it > > killed the VCR halfway through. (as gunn and wes were confronting spike > > in his new pad) > > > > Can anyone tell me what happened? > It was terrible, wes and gunn both jump on spike, one held him down and the > other staked him. And when they were done they went back to the office and > staked angel just for the hell of it, and then they got really bored, so > they found fred and gang raped her. It was a great Episode... :-) LOL > > The truth is a bit different than my version.. They came to his pad to find > out why he was out vigilanteing all over town, and spike rescued angel from > the parasite.. Blah Blah Blah... Now wasn't my version more exciting...... > :-) > >