FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-24 02:59:51-08:00 - The last word on Charisma Carpenter - (Houmatt00@yahoo.com)

I do not know if Joss actually writes anything here (there is someone who claims to be him posting, but I am rather skeptical) or how much Tim reads, but someone posted at WB's TV board that this season of Angel is Charisma's last. If anyone who happen to be the REAL insiders can clue me in on what is going on, it would be appreciated.

2003-01-24 14:57:01+00:00 - Re: The last word on Charisma Carpenter - (tsd@zektor.gpcc.itd.umich.edu)

In article <9447e9d5.0301240259.18dfd195@posting.google.com>, Reed Richards <Houmatt00@yahoo.com> wrote: :I do not know if Joss actually writes anything here (there is someone :who claims to be him posting, but I am rather skeptical) or how much :Tim reads, but someone posted at WB's TV board that this season of :Angel is Charisma's last. : : If anyone who happen to be the REAL insiders can clue me in on what :is going on, it would be appreciated. Well, here we go again.... --

2003-01-26 21:07:04+00:00 - Re: The last word on Charisma Carpenter - (Weland <sqweland@sqattbi.com>)

"Reed Richards" <Houmatt00@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9447e9d5.0301240259.18dfd195@posting.google.com... > I do not know if Joss actually writes anything here (there is someone > who claims to be him posting, but I am rather skeptical) or how much > Tim reads, but someone posted at WB's TV board that this season of > Angel is Charisma's last. > > If anyone who happen to be the REAL insiders can clue me in on what > is going on, it would be appreciated. Well given that this may be the last season of Angel, it may be moot.