FLM films - My Webpage

2003-10-03 11:20:14-05:00 - Angel in Chicago? - (Michael Gaughan <mikeg28@attglobal.net>)

Hello All, When did Angel air in Chicago? Can I catch a rerun? Thanks! Mike. -- Michael Gaughan mikeg28@attglobal.net

2003-10-03 15:10:55-07:00 - Angel in Chicago? - (mikeg28@attglobal.net)

When did Angel run in Chicago? Will there be a repeat? Thanks! Mike.

2003-10-03 17:08:17+00:00 - Re: Angel in Chicago? - (jrstark <jrstark@comcast.net>)

Michael Gaughan wrote: > > Hello All, > > When did Angel air in Chicago? > > Can I catch a rerun? > > Thanks! > > Mike. > It is normally on at 8 pm, but because of the baseball game did not air until @10:20 this past Wednesday (was scheduled for 10). Don't know about any reruns. Janine

2003-10-03 22:29:30+00:00 - Re: Angel in Chicago? - (tmcd@panix.com)

In article <a51246ea.0310031410.36aa695b@posting.google.com>, Mike <mikeg28@attglobal.net> wrote: >When did Angel run in Chicago? >Will there be a repeat? Posting the exact same question a few hours apart will not endear you to the residents. You can research the question yourself. I did a Google for "tv listings" and it listed at the top Categories: _Arts > Television > Schedule and Programming_ I went to that Google Directory link and saw a large number of sites. I've had trouble searching with TV Guide, so I went to http://tv.zap2it.com/ Not knowing your ZIP code, I went to the USPS Locator to get the ZIP for "100 State, Chicago, IL" (Yahoo! Maps should have done as well) to look for listings for 60603. I selected Local Broadcast Listings, did a Search on the next page, and searched for Angel as a Whole Word Match. I don't see a rerun of this week's eps. Lonely Hearts, That Vision-Thing, and That Old Gang of Mine, yes. Next Tuesday's ep, Just Rewards, at 8PM on ch. 9, WGN. Not this week's, Conviction. Comcast SW Chicago? Regular or Digital Rebuild, it's the same: more reruns of previous seasons' eps, not of Conviction. Since WGN is airing them, you might contact them. A quick Google search for "WGN" shows their TV station as the top hit. "Contact us" is very close to the bottom of the page. -- Tim McDaniel, tmcd@panix.com; tmcd@us.ibm.com is my work address

2003-10-04 12:01:23+00:00 - Re: Angel in Chicago? - (Ken <kwicker_erase_this_part@ameritech.net>)

"Michael Gaughan" <mikeg28@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:3F7DA1BE.9060506@attglobal.net... > > Hello All, > > When did Angel air in Chicago? > > Can I catch a rerun? > > Thanks! > > Mike. > > -- > > Michael Gaughan > mikeg28@attglobal.net > Right after the game--after SMALLVILLE. -- Ken from Chicago

2003-10-04 23:12:04+00:00 - Re: Angel in Chicago? - (nick010459@aol.command.com)

TNT is showing the previous week's Angel at 11 on Tuesday nights after Charmed.

2003-10-05 04:33:59+00:00 - Re: Angel in Chicago? - (cmk1996@aol.com)

>TNT is showing the previous week's Angel at 11 on Tuesday nights after >Charmed. No, they're not. They are beginning with Season 4, not the current season.

2003-10-05 20:21:43+00:00 - Re: Angel in Chicago? - (nick010459@aol.command.com)

Better crank up the VCR then.