FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-11 21:46:14+00:00 - Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (vin@Xenon.Stanford.EDU)

I thought someone had posted a month or two ago that Andy Hallett was going to be in the main credits, but I haven't seen it happen as of yet. Was this supposed to happen this season or next season (assuming there is a 5th season)? Thanks, Vin

2003-03-11 22:22:12+00:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (Mojo <Mojo@ss.comics>)

"Vineet Gossain" <vin@Xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message news:b4llf6$7i7$1@Xenon.Stanford.EDU... > I thought someone had posted a month or two ago that Andy Hallett was > going to be in the main credits, but I haven't seen it happen as of > yet. Was this supposed to happen this season or next season (assuming > there is a 5th season)? > > Thanks, > > Vin I think it happens either this week or next.

2003-03-12 00:59:11+00:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (Brian the Snorf <blehr@gladstone.uoregon.edu>)

"Mojo" <Mojo@ss.comics> wrote in message news:oktba.794$nJ5.70484@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > > "Vineet Gossain" <vin@Xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message > news:b4llf6$7i7$1@Xenon.Stanford.EDU... > > I thought someone had posted a month or two ago that Andy Hallett was > > going to be in the main credits, but I haven't seen it happen as of > > yet. Was this supposed to happen this season or next season (assuming > > there is a 5th season)? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Vin > > I think it happens either this week or next. It does. He's in the credits for this week's episode. -Snorf

2003-03-12 06:08:16+00:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (erick@sfu.ca)

Vineet Gossain <vin@Xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote: >I thought someone had posted a month or two ago that Andy Hallett was >going to be in the main credits, but I haven't seen it happen as of >yet. Was this supposed to happen this season or next season (assuming >there is a 5th season)? Nice timing...The updated credits appear in tomorrow's episode! -- Erick

2003-03-12 07:27:58-08:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (gauriemma@juno.com)

2003-03-12 15:37:03-06:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - ("Rev. Cyohtee - O'k�home Ehohatse" <cyohtee@barbarian.org>)

Out of the ether gauriemma@juno.com (Garett Auriemma) rose up and issued forth: >> It does. He's in the credits for this week's episode. >> >> -Snorf > > >Uh oh...you know what happened once they finally added Tara to the >"Buffy" credits... >Surely Joss wouldn't pull the same trick twice. Would he? > >Garett s p o i l e r s p a c e i n c l u d e d j u s t i n c a s e Well, being as he lived through the ep (was actually barely involved), I think not. :) -- Cyo cyohtee@ucan.foad.org http://www.barbarian.org/~cyohtee http://www.barbarian.org "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott

2003-03-12 18:27:11+01:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (Michael Dracon <MichaelDracon@hotmail.com>)

Erick Bryce Wong wrote: > Vineet Gossain <vin@Xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote: > >I thought someone had posted a month or two ago that Andy Hallett was > >going to be in the main credits, but I haven't seen it happen as of > >yet. Was this supposed to happen this season or next season (assuming > >there is a 5th season)? > > Nice timing...The updated credits appear in tomorrow's episode! > > -- Erick I can confirm he's indeed in in the credits. His border color is a bid red-ish/pink and he's in between Vincent (Conner) and Alexis (Wesley).

2003-03-13 12:37:48-05:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (Trek Barnes <asktrek@hotmail.com>)

"Garett Auriemma" <gauriemma@juno.com> wrote in message news:bf688f51.0303120727.67ac5ae6@posting.google.com... > > It does. He's in the credits for this week's episode. > > > > -Snorf > > > Uh oh...you know what happened once they finally added Tara to the > "Buffy" credits... > Surely Joss wouldn't pull the same trick twice. Would he? > > Garett Technically, he already has. They did the same thing with Joyce for her death episode. (Or the episode before)

2003-03-13 13:48:41-05:00 - Re: Lorne (well, Andy Hallett) in the credits? - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <lhydnRIbxNBsXO2jXTWcpQ@comcast.com>, Trek Barnes <asktrek@hotmail.com> wrote: > "Garett Auriemma" <gauriemma@juno.com> wrote in message > news:bf688f51.0303120727.67ac5ae6@posting.google.com... > > > It does. He's in the credits for this week's episode. > > > > > > -Snorf > > > > > > Uh oh...you know what happened once they finally added Tara to the > > "Buffy" credits... > > Surely Joss wouldn't pull the same trick twice. Would he? > > > > Garett > > Technically, he already has. They did the same thing with Joyce for her > death episode. (Or the episode before) No. Kristine Sutherland never made the main credit sequence. Amber Benson is the only one that they did that for. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati